Thread: MOTUC custom figure compatibility questions

Heroic Warrior

MOTUC custom figure compatibility questions

Hello,

I thought this would be best to post here instead of the custom board because it is specific to MOTUC and I think there is a roughly similar thread here about mix and matching figures and parts. This is a bit more involved for me because I'm very new to customizing toys and want it to look good. Does anyone know if all the He-Man (as in He-man the character) figures can swap parts, like can I exchange boots with any of them and they would fit? Likewise, can I swap arms etc and have it fit the pegs of the shoulder etc? I want to customize a He-Man so he has the boots of either Preternia He-Man or Thunder Punch He-Man but hate the red bracers and want to put the boots on a figure that has the orange or more golden looking bracers and use the Oolar head. Any info?
    Good trades with: Cammor

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakashian Calamari View Post
    Hello,

I thought this would be best to post here instead of the custom board because it is specific to MOTUC and I think there is a roughly similar thread here about mix and matching figures and parts. This is a bit more involved for me because I'm very new to customizing toys and want it to look good. Does anyone know if all the He-Man (as in He-man the character) figures can swap parts, like can I exchange boots with any of them and they would fit? Likewise, can I swap arms etc and have it fit the pegs of the shoulder etc? I want to customize a He-Man so he has the boots of either Preternia He-Man or Thunder Punch He-Man but hate the red bracers and want to put the boots on a figure that has the orange or more golden looking bracers and use the Oolar head. Any info?
    Thunder Punch He-Man has a noticeably paler skin tone, so his head or muscular body parts won't match those of other He-Man versions. Not sure if you need to mix-n'-match any those parts, though.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog