Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU_MANIAC'S FREE SUB FIGURE GIVEAWAY to HELP SAVE CLUB ETHERIA! (Winners Posted)

MOTU_MANIAC'S FREE SUB FIGURE GIVEAWAY to HELP SAVE CLUB ETHERIA! (Winners Posted)

First off, a HUGE THANKS to Pixel Dan for doing the drawing on video for my FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway! Thanks so much!!

Secondly, CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners that will be receiving a FREE Club Etheria figure from me.

And Last, Here is the video that Pixel Dan was kind enough to make of the drawing:

WINNERS:

• Double Mischief (JULY) SHIPPED to Minor on July 18, 2014
    • Madame Razz (AUGUST) SHIPPED to Uncle Jake on August 20, 2014
    • Entrapta (SEPTEMBER) SHIPPED to SorceressSon on September 19, 2014
    • Sweet Bee (OCTOBER) SHIPPED to SunDevil on October 20, 2014
    • Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE (OCTOBER) SHIPPED to McLaughlin2778 on October 27, 2014
    • NA She-Ra (NOVEMBER) = Ealo
    • Spinnarella (DECEMBER) = yodafreakmaster

************************************************** *************************

Many of you might have figured out that I AM a MOTU Maniac...hence the name. So, I wanted to help promote the 2014 Princess of Power Club Etheria sub. So, after being given permission by Moderator mikethedrummer (and talking it over with my wife), I decided that I am willing to give away an entire 2014 CLUB ETHERIA sub for FREE!!! Yes, you heard it right! There will be 7 lucky winners with each winner receiving 1 figure from the 7-figure sub (drawn at random by PIXEL DAN).

My FREE CLUB ETHERIA SUB FIGURE GIVEAWAY is open to EVERYONE that purchases a sub AT ANYTIME during the Club Etheria sub period between 9am PT on February 17, 2014 until 11:59pm PT on March 10, 2014 (unless sub buying period is extended).

The Rules:

1. EVERY He-Man.org member that purchases a 2014 Club Etheria sub is eligible for my Free Figure Giveaway. YES, even our international friends.
    2. To be eligible you MUST reply to this thread AND show Proof of Purchase. You can do that by: (1) posting a screenshot of your invoice or e-mail confirmation in this thread, (2) by copying & pasting your invoice or e-mail confirmation in this thread, OR (3) if you aren't tech savvy enough to do the previous 2 then you can send me a PM and I will provide my e-mail address for you to forward your e-mail confirmation as proof. ALSO, PLEASE be sure to MARK OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION unless you don't care for the internets to see it.
    3. ONLY 1 entry per person (no matter how many subs you purchased).
    4. ONLY 1 free figure per winner. Once a person wins a figure they will be out of the drawing for the remaining figures.
    5. Winners will be drawn by the Awesome PIXEL DAN on video. Drawing Date and Time will be up to Pixel Dan based on his schedule. A BIG THANKS to Pixel Dan for doing this!!!
    6. Each Winner will receive 1 Club Etheria figure (7 total winners). The Club Etheria figure you receive will be random, so please don't ask for a specific figure (i.e. Light Hope. Madame Razz, etc.).
    7. YES, I am even covering the cost of shipping so that will be FREE for winners as well (however I am not responsible for items lost during shipping).
    8. Contest is open until 11:59pm on March 10, 2014 (unless the sub buying period is extended by MattyCollector.com).
    9. IF the Club Etheria mini-sub does NOT meet the minimum needed to go forward and MattyCollector cancels the mini-sub then this FREE Figure Giveaway will be cancelled and therefore void. BUT we aren't going to let that happen now are we???

Approximate TOTAL VALUE of all 7 Figures (and shipping) is $250-$300.

Alright, that's the scoop guys. If anyone doubts my sincerity just check out my previous match drive
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?249625-The-quot-WE-have-the-Power-to-HELP-CLUB-ETHERIA-quot-Subscription-Match-Drive!! or my numerous feedback on iTrader or in my Feedback thread http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?175736-MOTU_Maniac.

This thread will remain open and active throughout the entire Club Etheria Sub Drive all the way through the announcement of the winners during the Giveaway Drawing Video by Pixel Dan (date to be determined).

So, ENTER for your chance to win a FREE 2014 Club Etheria FIGURE!

WE have the Power and Honor to make Club Etheria a Reality!!

Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; October 26, 2014 at 11:27pm.
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

What a great a great idea. Hats off to you for thinking outside the box. I'm entering because I would love a second a Razz. I hope the picture attached is deemed eligible. image.jpg
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by karg182:3421250
    What a great a great idea. Hats off to you for thinking outside the box. I'm entering because I would love a second a Razz. I hope the picture attached is deemed eligible. image.jpg
    Awesome. You are the first eligible participant.
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    MOTU_Maniac, you rock for doing this! I'm so in! Club Etheria Invoice.jpg
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

This is for people who buy it today, or is it available for people who bought it before this drive?
    If it's for people who bought it before today, then here's my Day One Sub Order
    Last edited by DO4M; March 2, 2014 at 08:17pm. Reason: adding pic
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M:3421267
    This is for people who buy it today, or is it available for people who bought it before this drive?
    It is for anyone that has purchased a Club Etheria sub from when it started until it ends on March 10th.
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Ok well you convinced me ...

Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

Heroic Podcaster
    Being tech illiterate, I have no idea how to post a screenshot or black out personal stuff. But good luck to everyone and big respect to MOTU Maniac!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

MOTUScreenshot2.jpg
    Here we are. I'm crossing my fingers for another Double Trouble or hopefully Mermista or Peekablue or Spinnerella...

Heroic Warrior
    I'm in too. Thanks for doing this! Club_Etheria_sub.jpg

image.jpg here's mine.

Heroic Warrior
    pop confirm.jpg

Awesome idea! And thank you for everything you are doing to help out this sub!

My MOTUC needs:
    Catch up: Granamyr, Tytus, Megator, He-Ro, Shadow Beast
    Coming soon: Tung Lashor, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Gwildor, Mermista, Spinerella, Lizard Man, Ninjor, Huntara, Skeletor's Hover Robots, Queen Angella, Blast-Attak, Multi-Bot, Sssqueeze
    Needs to make me feel like I have a complete collection: Peekablue, Perfuma, Dragstor, Saurod
    Wants: Lord Masque

What about if i've purchased a sub... but through a sub buddy to avoid customs? I'll be paying every penny! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram1701 View Post
    MOTU_Maniac, you rock for doing this! I'm so in! Club Etheria Invoice.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I'm in too. Thanks for doing this! Club_Etheria_sub.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by chudman1000 View Post
    pop confirm.jpg

Awesome idea! And thank you for everything you are doing to help out this sub!
    Thanks for the kinds words guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Being tech illiterate, I have no idea how to post a screenshot or black out personal stuff. But good luck to everyone and big respect to MOTU Maniac!
    You can forward your confirmation e-mail to me as proof if you want. If you want to do that send me a pm and then I will give you my email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvid View Post
    What about if i've purchased a sub... but through a sub buddy to avoid customs? I'll be paying every penny! haha
    I will need a screenshot of their invoice sub purchase and for them to send me a PM stating that they purchased on your behalf.
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; March 2, 2014 at 09:11pm.
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

Heroic Warrior Evil Lord of Destruction's Avatar
    I bought one, but won't be entering the contest. Instead I want to thank you for being so generous with this. Pretty cool of you to do!
    BESTIA PELUDA!!!!!<Skeletor dubbed in spanish
    At the center of the universe,at the border between the light
    and dark, stands castle greyskull.............

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post

I will need a screenshot of their invoice sub purchase and for them to send me a PM stating that they purchased on your behalf.
    Ohhh ok. I can't really ask them to do that.. it's a bit of a hassle! I can get them to tell you they've subbed for me. But i don't want to put anyone out.

Great idea though! You keep impressing us all!! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Lord of Destruction View Post
    I bought one, but won't be entering the contest. Instead I want to thank you for being so generous with this. Pretty cool of you to do!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayvid View Post
    Great idea though! You keep impressing us all!! Haha
    Thanks guys. That is very kind of you to say. Just trying my best to help promote the sub.
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

You're amazing! Here's mine :

Screenshot_2014-03-02-17-21-42-1.png
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Thanks for doing this to promote the sub!

Quote Originally Posted by vslayerntx View Post
    Thanks for doing this to promote the sub!
    You are welcome. Do you have an entry?
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

wow, very cool contest and very generous of you! I ordered a sub but 1 of each figure is all I need, but good luck to all those who entered!
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Quote Originally Posted by Seril View Post
    wow, very cool contest and very generous of you! I ordered a sub but 1 of each figure is all I need, but good luck to all those who entered!
    If you enter (and were to win) you can always customize it, donate to charity, trade for another figure, or sell it.
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

You're awesome, Maniac! I will refrain from entering the contest since I have plenty of subs coming my way, but this is an awesome promotion!
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker