Thread: Build you Own Trollan set with Orko, Yukers, Dree Elle and uncle Montork

Build you Own Trollan set with Orko, Yukers, Dree Elle and uncle Montork

If they made modulok and multibot then why not a set like this, hats could pop off, eye sections could be switched out for different expresions, maybe a sticker sheet of letters for customizing the body sections, wands, magical hands poping out of hats that can hold weapons, you could build an army of Trollans😀

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Mr. Potato Head, Trollan edition! I like this idea a lot; you could make a bunch of generic Trollan, as well. I can see a lot of folks majorly army building with something like this.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Dree Elle and Uncle Montork are very high on my wishlist. Plus added "play" value? Generic army building? Create-Your-Own Characters?
    Alright!!! Sounds like a fun idea, so yeah, all for it.

If someone from Mattel is reading this please make this happen and i'll gladly give you my money three times over

Sign me up for a few sets!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! As long as you can make all 4 at once!
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

3 Club Eternia, 3 Club 200X, 2 Collectors' Choice. 1 Beast Man. 1 Camo Khan. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

I'd personally rather have straight up character releases rather than DIY. From a MOC collector's view, Modulok, Multibot and even Vykron's packout are quite different from a DIY parts pack with multiple character possibilities. Sorry, was that too obsessive-compulsive?

An army of Trollans is an interesting visual tho.
    Collector's Choice Musts: Karg, Granita, Dylamug, Colonel Blast, Lodar, Sagitar, Melog, Illumina, Skeleteen, Scrollos, Hunga, Lizzor, Crimson Fury, King Miro, Queen Andreeno, Red Eye, Spirit, Charger, Stridor, Bionotops, Clawdeen, Mantisaur, Spydor, Starburst She-Ra, Catra 2.0 w/cat form, Guerrer-Or, Tay-Lor the Ancient, Scheim-Or the Ancient, Roton (Monogram) & Attak Trak (Monogram)

Honestly, I'm not that big on the Trollans, but THIS would interest me. Even more so than the characters themselves, honestly. I'd be mixing and matching these things for days!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Awesome Idea!
    I would most definitely support it!
    I would get at least 3
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Granita, Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, KARG, Hunga the Harpy, Lodar, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn, Dylamug, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders Of Morc
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

I like it, but I think Montork, Dree Elle, and Yukkers deserve their own release(s).
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I like it, but I think Montork, Dree Elle, and Yukkers deserve their own release(s).

I agree they're fan favorites that should get their own figures but I'm warm to this idea of a Trollan army lol.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    But this would give them that; you'd have all three if you wanted, and a bunch more. The thing that appeals to me so much about this idea is the fun aspect. Just like the royal guards, the snake troops, Modulok and Multibot, the mixing and matching of parts to create distinct looks here would be just plain, flat out fun, and that's something that even a collector's aimed line of figures should shoot for whenever possible.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I dig it but I'd prefer a three pack instead.