Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Visions: Rock People!

These look excellent Emiliano! The Four Horsemen and Scott have done a great job on this line so far, but I think you would be an invaluable asset if Mattel let you work for them. I'm sure Scott has Rokkon and Stonedar slotted in somewhere down the line, but I think I'm going to be shocked no matter when they are revealed. It will be amazing if figures similar to your design are made.

OMG! This is exactly how I want the Rock Warriors! Space Men with removable rock armor! Please let them come this way!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Hmmmm. I dunno. Can't we pretent the rock folks were part of another line? don't like them.

Hey Emil, I have some ideas I may post in this thread once the redesign challenge is over. Why don't you show me and the other artists what you got and design us your personal He-Man concept? Think you can take bearshow, me and oicemano? I don't think so...

C'mon my italiano friend. I'm calling you out on behalf of the fans you support. Beat us. I dare you
    Last edited by Pyre; February 29, 2012 at 01:54am.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Damn dude, those are awesome. I forget about your concept drawings, and then I see some new ones and am blown away. Some great engineering and of course artwork on these man!

Snappy Threader
    Quite well done. I love each and every one of your art works.

Whatever. There is so much talent on the org. It makes emil look mediocre. I still haven't heard from him on the challenge. I KNOW bearshow or I could take him...easliy. I'm gonna work on my own version of the rock people, despite my distaste for them, and invite bearshow to join me in rendering MUCH better concepts.

wow
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I'd like to say Emiliano is the TRUE POWER buried deep within Grayskull! He is the heart of the Masters of the Universe! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    I'd like to say Emiliano is the TRUE POWER buried deep within Grayskull! He is the heart of the Masters of the Universe! \m/
    Realy? Should I scan the cover of comic book issue #1 he did and have some artists pick apart the intense flaws?? Maybe I will make this a Deviant artistst competition.

I have PM'd bearshow to join me, but I wil be ademite about redesigning the rock people on deviant art. When I get submissions, I will post them here, including my own.

Emil, if youwant to defend yourself as a pro, I suggest you get back to me and take part in the challenge! Unless you want your new slogan to be "Emil is not for real"
    Last edited by Pyre; March 15, 2012 at 12:02am.

First and foremost, I don't want to get in the middle of anything or offend anyone. Every poster on the Fan Art forum is a valuable artist and deserves proper respect. Just as much as I respect Pyre's art and opinions, I also respect Emiliano. I just posted my opinion on the previous page about these designs, and I've PM'd Pyre about my response, but ultimately I have only to add this to this current conversation: Emiliano is as much responsible for the current MOTU universe that I love as Val Staples, the 4H, and ToyGuru, and he has only my respect and admiration for his craft. Also, it wouldn't be fair to compare these designs to any redesign concept as Emiliano was not setting out to redesign the Rock Warriors or "200X'" them, as much as he was trying to represent these characters as they would be done within the confines of the limited MOTUC budget and guidelines. I'm sure given the free reign that we enjoy in our redesigns, he could come up with something that would convert even the most "stone cold" critic of our "rockin'" friends here.

I'm a fan of every artist that just wants to draw MOTU!
    Last edited by Bearshow; March 15, 2012 at 02:21am.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    Realy? Should I scan the cover of comic book issue #1 he did and have some artists pick apart the intense flaws??
    You wanna pick apart a piece I did 12 years ago at the very beginning of my career? Be my guest
    I can point out the intense flaws myself

Emil, if you want to defend yourself as a pro, I suggest you get back to me and take part in the challenge! Unless you want your new slogan to be "Emil is not for real"
    Pyre, are you actually getting offended because I didn't take part in the redesign challenge? Or just because I didn't reply to you about the earlier post?
    If it is so, my apolgies. I really can't reply to every single post here, and some time I skip some just due to being swamped with work, I'm really sorry. I hope everyone can understand that and forgive me when I don't get back to them.

That said, I really don't have time to take part in the challenge, I'm sorry. I've a thousands other things to do right now, mostly design work and when I'm done at the end of the day, I really want to just sit back and relax
    Those MOTUC designs I do are just fun when I have some downtime, but you can tell it isn't something I get to do regulary
    Of course, I don't think I need to defend myself as a pro, concept design is my job, so I really don't think anywone will use that slogan any time soon

Bearshow:
    thank you buddy, you got exactly what these designs are meant to be

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    Pyre, are you actually getting offended because I didn't take part in the redesign challenge?
    That's how it's coming across to me.

Pyre, I'm not sure what you're angle is, but if you're intending to sound like a disrespectful jerk, then you're succeeding. Please stop before a mod has to step in.

I am sooooo not in Emil's league!!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Pyre, man, you know I hated your MOTU draws at first, now with much work your draws start to look MOTU, but we just have to look to your He-Man redesign to see you still have much to work to get your draws look like part of MOTU.

I know that you, like myself, are unemployed, so I know that is very frustrating being at home, having enormous talent and have no work.

I know that can mess our mind, and like I see it, the redesign challenges are your baby at the .org now, but Patreek is also with you, and I donīt know if you have the right to use the redesign challenges this way.

Why don't you show me and the other artists what you got and design us your personal He-Man concept? Think you can take bearshow, me and oicemano? I don't think so...
    C'mon my italiano friend. I'm calling you out on behalf of the fans you support. Beat us. I dare you
    This post looks like a friend dare, looked good. Nothing to say...

Whatever. There is so much talent on the org. It makes emil look mediocre. I still haven't heard from him on the challenge. I KNOW bearshow or I could take him...easliy. I'm gonna work on my own version of the rock people, despite my distaste for them, and invite bearshow to join me in rendering MUCH better concepts.
    ^This start to sound more like a desperate man needing attention. And you also use beasrshow name, this is not good, you not only use the challenges (so Patreek name) but also Bearshow.

Realy? Should I scan the cover of comic book issue #1 he did and have some artists pick apart the intense flaws?? Maybe I will make this a Deviant artistst competition.

I have PM'd bearshow to join me, but I wil be ademite about redesigning the rock people on deviant art. When I get submissions, I will post them here, including my own.

Emil, if youwant to defend yourself as a pro, I suggest you get back to me and take part in the challenge! Unless you want your new slogan to be "Emil is not for real"
    Now you did it, you sound like a jerk, what artists are you speaking about now? Are you crazy, you sound like a crazy dude that thinks he have an army to take over the world.

Pyre you are not the only one to run Redesign Challenges in the world, and the .org have a long history about redesign.

If you want artists to respect you, and run a redesign show, first you have to respect ALL the artists. Donīt forget that this is JVS3 and Emiliano home, and you are spitting on their plate.

Just because you have the privilege to work with Patreek on the Redesign Challenges you donīt have the right to use his name, or speak for any artist participating on them (like bearshow), they are not mercenaries on your army working for you.

You should meditate about your responsibilities, because if someone does the same to you that you are doing to Emiliano here you would not like it.

Imagine if someone start a Redesign Challenge at the same time that yours and all artist move their subs there and the artist just stop to post on yours... or let me say, you have your Redesign Thread deleted and someone take over that task? Because the "power" is making you crazy?

I believe in Predabot, if he thinks that you can do it, I can support you, but you must take back your words to Emiliano.
    If you canīt handle it alone and you need Patreekīs name and help to run the challenges, you should at least be polite and respect him and all other artists.
    Also if you start a thread on the .org you should know who started this forum and so is giving you the stage for you act.

Go meditate, and if you have not done it until now, you should regret what you did.

Naughty naughty boy!!!!
    Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
    if you want to be update to every The Technodrome Redesign Challenge.

Check my customs at Figure Realm
    Deviantart - http://gomes31.deviantart.com/
    www.facebook.com/Ulisses31Omega
    www.facebook.com/PauloGomesArt
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

Dear Orgers and Emil,

I woke up this morning and thought "what have I done?"

I am ashamed. Very very ashamed and I want it to be publicaly known that what I said and did was stupid , rude, arrogant, and absolutely uncalled for.

I wanted to provoke a response from the great Emil; To do something the challenge had never seen, and I threw my reputation out and risked any possibility of respect from Emil and Val.

Emil, don't apologise to me or anyone else who ever lacks the understanding of your time and commitment. It is you who desrves the apology of jealous people like me who make such flawed and mean statements.

Bearshow said it best by telling me it would be disrespectful to challenge Emil's work in his own thread. I was a complete jerk. And yes, will openly admit that jealousy was part of my response.

I wish I could take back what I said and undo the terrble situation I may have caused in this forum.

I am truly sorry, ashamed, and receptive to the earned anger you all may have towards me.

How dare I do this. I'm sorry everyone.

I have always wanted to create excitement andencouragement, and up until now, noone could've said differently. In one terrible moment, I risked it all selfishly and stupidly.

I hope you all can forgive me and know that I have respect and admiration for Emil and all other artists on the Org. My work isn't exactly great and in respect to Emil, I am nobody.

I hope you all will continue to support the art forums and the redesign challenge despite my indescretions and poor choice of tactics to get Emil's participation.

I'm sorry

PYRE
    Last edited by Pyre; March 15, 2012 at 04:30pm.

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    WOW you DID it again Emilliano another great design

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    That's how it's coming across to me.

Pyre, I'm not sure what you're angle is, but if you're intending to sound like a disrespectful jerk, then you're succeeding. Please stop before a mod has to step in.

I'm sorry val

Dear Orgers and Emil...
    That was really very nice. You're a classy guy for that.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    agreed. i know that pyre has a playfulness about him, since we have become friends, and agree that at first it seemed like friendly banter, but i am glad that you saw where it ended up pyre, and to Emiliano, and Val, along with Pyre response, I can say that no real harm was intended, and will vouch for Pyre as a person.

that aside. i love me some emiliano concepts. and i am happy he represents me when it comes to the org population. he have some great leaders here.

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    I am sooooo not in Emil's league!!
    very few of us are
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

I'm sorry val
    BANNED!

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    BANNED!
    Not so harsh!!!

Just tell me to lay off the MMA tournament videos...

Orgers: Oh, and for the record, I always look at Emil's concepts...otherwise I'd have never responded in this thread in the first place... And yes, for what the Rock People are, this is an amasing concept to fit them well into the Motuc line and keep the transforming functionality. I do like these...admitedly after all my unwaranted and and untrue criticism. To challenge these would result in meeting coments of a "give me a break PYRE" tone

Ulisses31: thank you for considdering me to have "enormous talent". I will admit, that when people started telling me they liked my work, my response was of great surprise. As far as the artists being my army here on the org, I never believed that... My only pull is my intensity, not my leadership. I'm sorry to you too ol' friend. You are right about my work and true position here on the org.
    Last edited by Pyre; March 15, 2012 at 05:40pm.

Friends have to say what friends have to say, now just let party! LOL
    Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
    if you want to be update to every The Technodrome Redesign Challenge.

Check my customs at Figure Realm
    Deviantart - http://gomes31.deviantart.com/
    www.facebook.com/Ulisses31Omega
    www.facebook.com/PauloGomesArt
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman

back to the topic.

I am not and never will be a fan of the Rock People and emil's design has not changed that fact. However I still think the pics he has posted showing how they could look and could work are awesome, cuz just because I don't like the characters doesn't mean I can't appreciate good art when I see it.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Pyre:
    thank you for claryfing, I knew you didn't really had bad intention
    It's all cool, and I hope to be able to get back to your PM soon too