Thread: What's Going on with Store Horsemen?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

What's Going on with Store Horsemen?

Just wondered if anyone knew what was happening with the Four Horsemen's site? I placed an order for Outer Spacemen figures (which are in stock) on the 25 May, my card was charged a few days after but they have not shipped yet.

It says on their site that they ship outside the US every other Friday, so I have left enough time and I have emailed them twice - no reply. When I open the link in the email for my order, there is no status.

Just wondered if anyone else had any problems like this or is there a known issue which I should know about?

cheers
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

The store says they are doing inventory and that orders will be delayed.
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

They also just got a massive load of the Power Lords stuff in at the end of May. They are probley way behind because of that. That being said, they are not the quickest to ship at the best of times.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    OK that makes sense, thanks for the replies.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I ordered in-stock items once and it seemed like it took forever.

Great toys, though!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app