Thread: The Official 200X Battle Armor Queen Marlena Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

The Official 200X Battle Armor Queen Marlena Thread

I've always wanted a Battle Armor Marlena figure ever since I saw stand up to both Tung Lashor and Kobra Khan by herself outside of the Corridors of Lithos. T'was a great episode that spotlighted the Royals kicking butt and taking names! While that was her "Rainbow Warrior" moment in MYP, it was also the biggest thing she's done in that series, since it was canceled before we could discover more about her.

Who else would want her? Discuss...

Go to the 200X Queen Marlena sister thread HERE.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; February 6, 2012 at 10:06pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

I would like 200x Battle Armor Queen Marlena and I would rather receive her than white gown Marlena if Marlena get's a 200x classicized figure.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heck yes! That should be the next Marlena, certainly! (It could be the last as far as I'm concerned.)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Well, that's three votes for this version and two for the other Queen Marlena. This one will probably be more popular since it's more toyetic.

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Bring her on, she's awesome.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Better to have this version eventually than the white dress MYP Marlena. The Battle Armor Marlena would be a nice variant to compliment the already existing Queen Marlena/Captain Glenn figure, whereas the white dress version would kinda just be more of the same... the queen in a non-pose-able outfit that has you putting her on your shelf in a "not doing much of anything" stance (which- while it would perfectly befit the 2002 characterization of Marlena quite nicely- would not make for a terribly exciting action figure... LOL!).

I was just thinking about this version of Marlena a day or so ago. Was half considering making a thread myself, but obviously got there a bit late.

I would love to see this version of Marlena above all others. I also would want her to have that pistol she had there recreated for the figure as well and not just a simple gold repaint of Adora's pistol.

Also the scale-mail seen here. I'm wondering, should it be like it's shown on the cartoon with a hint of detail or should it be all be there on the figure? I'm not sure if either the hint of detail on a figure would like kind of silly or if the entire scale-mail effect would look to overpowering.

Also I'm wondering on a slightly related note since Randor can be seen in his battle armour and since a lot of people would be interested in the 200X version. Would the battle armour Randor seen here be preferable or the normal 200X Randor? Or maybe even a combination of some sort of the two?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yes! - one of my most wanted "variants" from 200X - a two pack with Armored Randor would be cool as a large scale item or SDCC exclusive.

A 2-pack Battle Armor Randor and Marlena would really be awesome. Bring it!

I΄m totally supporting this idea!

An armored Queen Marlena is an awesome thing on it΄s own but this armor in particular looks great. Strong colors and her ponytail gave her a feminin but strong look.

I would love to see that variant get made(the only thing i could live without are those earrings, they are huge and not needed).
    Last edited by Niki; February 4, 2012 at 07:57am.

Heroic Warrior
    I would LOVE to have a Battle Armor (Battleground?) Marlena along with a matching Randor!

Long Live MOTU!!!!
    Now & Forever!!!!

Hell yeah, this is a variant I would take for both Marlena and Randor!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Well...we all know now which 200X Marlena variant they know to make first...
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; February 4, 2012 at 10:04am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Make her a two pack with Battle Armor Randor and and I'd buy her, him, them.

Sold.

Was that direct enough?
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

I've added the original concept art for Battle Armor Marlena--front and back! I have a bunch of new screencaps in my 200X album now.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masamune View Post
    Also the scale-mail seen here. I'm wondering, should it be like it's shown on the cartoon with a hint of detail or should it be all be there on the figure? I'm not sure if either the hint of detail on a figure would like kind of silly or if the entire scale-mail effect would look to overpowering.
    Oh, they'll almost certainly drop the "scale mail" look completely. I remember I had an idea a while back on what the infamous "Classisiser Machine" would do to the design... Ah... Found it (also, the repaint thought I had for it):

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Oh, they'll almost certainly drop the "scale mail" look completely. I remember I had an idea a while back on what the infamous "Classisiser Machine" would do to the design... Ah... Found it (also, the repaint thought I had for it):

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...ssicsStyle.gif http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...alaceGuard.gif
    Ew. *shudders* That looks like a complete butcher of her look. I'd rather have nothing than something that over recycles parts. Though I don't think it should be impossible to make a Rainbow armour Marlena that re-uses some parts or some of her parts can be used on other figures. I understand that there is tooling costs etc, but it doesn't have to end up like those sprites. Also I would like to see some sort of scale-mail effect rather than just a straight blue legs and midriff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes please!