Thread: My Amazing Wife and the situation we face.

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar

My Amazing Wife and the situation we face.

I don't post as much as I used to. I still enjoy collecting but my priorities in life have shifted. Seems the older I get the more I cut back. My wife for about a year had been having some health issues. Woman related problems that were getting worse. Back in late December (Christmas week) she had a hysterectomy to remove her Uterus and cervix which eventually revealed cancer. At the time we thought it was a uterine cancer and that it had been all removed and in time. That wasn't so. We discovered that it's a very rare muscle cancer that affects maybe 5% of adults. It's called ALVEOLAR RHABDOMYOSARCOMA. It's more common in Children. It's very difficult to detect in adults as it has very few symptoms and by the time it's discovered it' too late and death happens within a few months. It's aggressive and fast spreading.

She still may have more of this cancer within her, but more tests need to be done, most important being a PET scan. That will show on a cellular level if she has more. She has to have Chemo and possibly radiation if spots are found. We are lucky as it was found early, but still have a long road. I ask you to send prayers our way as my family is going through a tough time. We have two boys ages 12 and 10. She is an amazing woman who has been in my life for 18 years. She has put with so much of my BS but still loves me as much, if not more then the 1st day we got married. She went out of her way to get my a Ghost Grayskull to cheer me up and she asked me to not even consider selling my toy collection even though she knows what we are dealing with and that we may need money soon to fund her treatments. She remains positive and is determined to beat this. She truly has the POWER and represents what true COURAGE is. When your faced with a tough scary situation, you still look outside yourself and have concern for others. That's my wife! I love you Jennifer!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Thexxwatcherxx's Newly Chosen:
    Batman1180~The Godbeast~TheFallen~
    Sword-of-Grayskull~ChrisBryan~

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Man, you left me speechless...

You have my prayers, I have a lot of faith that things will get better and you'll make it through, hugs, man.

Wishing you and your family all the best, you're in my prayers .

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

You have a fantastic wife, I wish the two of you nothing but good things.

Good luck, I hope you can find answers and relief. I can sympathize as I am in a similar situation. Stay strong!

What a great woman. Praying for you all.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Best of luck, wishing you the best.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I wish you and Jennifer the best. Stay strong and remain positive.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

My family and I will pray for your wife and family.
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Keep fighting, and God bless!

You guys are in my prayers! Stay strong!

MOST WANTED:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, NA Prince Adam, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Illumina, Crita, Dylamug, 200X Prince Adam, Songster, Filmation Evil Seed & Marzo, Stridor, Night Stalker, & Snake Mountain.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Master of New Adventures!
    This aging animation warrior is rarely on this board any longer. But I am tonight. What I also am tonight is literally -- not figuratively -- on my knees in prayer for you and your wife. As the Beatles once correctly said "Love is all you need." In a world in which far too few people enjoy that blessing, it seems to me that you and your wife have that. Fortunate, even in times of indescribable travail, you both are. In your darkest moments, hold each other's hands and try to draw strength from it.

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with both of you.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    I am sorry to hear about your wife, but she sounds like an amazing woman. You are both in my thoughts and I hope for the best.
    I now have a toy review site!/

Prayers and good thoughts to you and yours, my friend. I hope all goes well; please keep us updated.

My family and I have had some troublesome hiccups this year, and just as you stated, love, optimism, and faith in each other have kept us afloat in the worst of times. I've had to put my MOTUC collection on hold, letting my 2015 subscription lapse, in fact. I'll go back eventually and hunt down what I miss.

Stay strong!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

There is nothing that I can say that hasnt been said before. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Pulling for the both of you. Thoughts, and prayers are with you.
    The Deviot
    -------------------------
    "No matter how hot you think they are, Someone. Somewhere. Is tired of their crap."

-?

I wish you all the best, to your whole family!
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Thinking of you man. Prayers to you and your wife.

Chris
    Is not not licking toads

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    My prayers and best wishes go out to you. PM on the way.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com