Thread: Cereal Geek Update

Cereal Geek Update

It appears that the Cereal Geek website is closed down and based on James's Tweets the magazine lost a lot of money coming to the states for SDCC.

Anyone have any information if the last two issues are going to get printed.

I had pre-ordered a long time ago so I hope I didn't lose my $44 bucks (rounding based on GBP conversion)
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

that's kind of weird... why bankrupt your company by going to a con in another country, when there are probably local ones you could attend?
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    that's kind of weird... why bankrupt your company by going to a con in another country, when there are probably local ones you could attend?
    It could be he was hoping to get some more visibility with customers and resellers.

Reminds me when I used to go to E3 each year. I would visit with a lot of smaller companies that had bought booth space there. They would have literally gone "all in" to to get their name out in the market and I would never hear from them again.

I don't own my own business, but I guess that is just part of the juggling act of how large to grow your business and what steps to take to make it happen.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!