Casey Jones
    Shredder
    Krang
    Foot Soldier with mousers
    Bebop
    Rocksteady
    Baxter Stockman
    Rat King

They could do a few waves of 3-4 figures and get it done in 2 years so I hope they can get that done
    Yeah i think that within two years the above list plus some others too would be achievable for sure. Geez they'd make for a great display!

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    These sound good. I'd add Leatherhead to this list, too.
    +1!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    That is a great list and is almost perfect. My dream would be to have Mutagen Man and Muckman & Joe Eyeball as well
    LoL, i totally forgot about these guys! Was Metalhead in the cartoon? Can't recall...

Would anyone have any interest in General Traag? or Panda Khan? or Triceraton?

Quote Originally Posted by The.Idea.of.Evil View Post
    This line would be absolutely perfect if Usagi Yojimbo were to show up as a figure!
    Definite +1!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    LoL, i totally forgot about these guys! Was Metalhead in the cartoon? Can't recall...

Would anyone have any interest in General Traag? or Panda Khan? or Triceraton?
    Yeah he was in the cartoon, the episode The Making of Metalhead.

I am all for secondary characters so everyone you mentioned is welcome.

I am more interested in the classics figures but just to see the proto of Metalhead and the artwork of Letherhead is enough to have me interested in the Nick toon line

who is that wolfy looking guy with the shredder bone protrusions and USELESS articulation in his arm? and who is that fish guy? I have to admit, I'm a huge fan of the turtles and the foot clan, but the rest (overall not just in this toyline) are a mixed bag for me. Casey Jones is a must, April and Splinter are essential characters but they have to look good. I love me some leatherhead and I like the concept of metalhead. for me Krang will always be the guy from the fred wolf series, and I prefer Baxter Stockman to be the black guy from the comics, I do want him to mutate into the fly guy from the toon. I also am a big proponent of Rocksteady and BeBop.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    who is that wolfy looking guy with the shredder bone protrusions and USELESS articulation in his arm? and who is that fish guy? I have to admit, I'm a huge fan of the turtles and the foot clan, but the rest (overall not just in this toyline) are a mixed bag for me. Casey Jones is a must, April and Splinter are essential characters but they have to look good. I love me some leatherhead and I like the concept of metalhead. for me Krang will always be the guy from the fred wolf series, and I prefer Baxter Stockman to be the black guy from the comics, I do want him to mutate into the fly guy from the toon. I also am a big proponent of Rocksteady and BeBop.
    I'm all for new mutant characters (I love the fish guy and that they gave him robotic legs instead of mutated legs) in this line as long as they are well thought out. I find myself more and more excited about this line than anything else this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Southzen View Post
    I'm all for new mutant characters (I love the fish guy and that they gave him robotic legs instead of mutated legs) in this line as long as they are well thought out. I find myself more and more excited about this line than anything else this year.
    I agree, I have not been this excited for a new line of toys since MOTUC was announced back in 2008. I think Playmates just nailed a lot of this stuff right out of the gate, lets just hope they realize that and don't bog us down with variant city since in TMNT there is enough characters to hold off on variants for 2-4 years
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

who is that wolfy looking guy with the shredder bone protrusions and USELESS articulation in his arm?
    i don't know, but i'm calling him "wolverine".

i'm happy to see metalhead. he was one of my favorite toys as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Lots and lots of pictures here! Some new concept art from the upcoming show and toy-line is shown, too. Metalhead!: http://www.toyark.com/news/toy-fair-...-awesome-5408/
    I just checked out the Metalhead concept art and he looks cool. If I'm not mistaken, I think that they also included a Leatherhead image, too. It's a bit farther down from Metalhead.

who is that wolfy looking guy with the shredder bone protrusions and USELESS articulation in his arm?
    I read on one of the sites he is tenatively known as "Dogpound", but will probably change.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Contact View Post
    I read on one of the sites he is tenatively known as "Dogpound", but will probably change.
    Real name "Arsenio"
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Looks like we might be getting more than just a new cartoon and classic toyline

Quote Originally Posted by Variety
    Paramount is in negotiations with "Wrath of the Titans" helmer Jonathan Liebesman to direct Paramount's live-action reboot of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

The reboot is based off a script from Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec with Michael Bay, Brad Fuller and Andrew Form producing for Platinum Dunes.

Plot details are being kept secret except it would be a new re-imaging of the comic and cartoon series.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yep, was going to post that. Platinum Dunes have been trying to get a movie off the ground for a couple of years now. Looks like we could finally be getting it soon. I've been following one of the producers, Brad Fuller, on Twitter and recently he said that they hope to be making it by the summer.

The choice of director is a mixed bag for me. He directed The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, which I actually quite liked. He also directed Battle: LA, which I loathed. Wrath of the Titans looks promising, though, so we'll see.

But so glad that this finally seems to be moving forward. Now only if Sony Pictures got moving with the MOTU film I could die a happy man.

Michael Bay?!?

Hasn't he raped enough of my childhood?

Michael Bay?!?

There is a difference between Bay as a producer and Bay as a director

As a producer it just means the film will be high action, get a pretty big budget and a push from the studio to make a lot of money.

As a director it would have lots of toilet humor, attractive women in sexual situations and explosions

Yeah I know but If I can't jump on the Bayters band wagon then there was no point in posting

Evil Master of Warcraft
    That could be fun. What I never understood is that the Turtles costumes looked worse as the movies progressed. How hard is it to re-use a costume? The first movie was great then they tapered off. Even the live action TV show was bad. Now they will probably be CGI
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Michael Bay?!?

He won't rest until he gets to make the He-man movie

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    That could be fun. What I never understood is that the Turtles costumes looked worse as the movies progressed. How hard is it to re-use a costume? The first movie was great then they tapered off. Even the live action TV show was bad. Now they will probably be CGI
    I personally blamed it on Jim Henson passing away. I don't know how much hand he had in the costumes for the first movie, but he wasn't around for the 2nd and yeah the costume quality REALLY suffered.

Fear is faith in failure

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    As a director it would have...attractive women in sexual situations...
    Pfft. Who wants that?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

There is a difference between Bay as a producer and Bay as a director

As a producer it just means the film will be high action, get a pretty big budget and a push from the studio to make a lot of money.

As a director it would have lots of toilet humor, attractive women in sexual situations and explosions
    Donatello and Baxter Stockmen would have a hacking competition with one hacking and the other saying denied, you can't hack this. etc.

When mutated their would be an explosion. The mutagen would be spilled after an elaborate car chase.

The story would revolve more around April and Casey

Shredder would be more of a terrorist

Either Foot Ninja's or SWAT would invade the Turtle's lair or April's apartment
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Looks like we are getting a new video game, as well continuing comics

Wow. Wouldn't it be cool if He-Man got this kind of love? I am excited for the new line, TV show, movies and all the other stuff coming our way. Just like Star Wars, G.I.Joe and Transformers, TMNT is going to be a major player again. It's good to have them back. I've been enjoying the episodes were they fight the Shredder and the foot from the 2003 series on my PS3. Man o' man did they have some great battles on that show.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Michael Bay?!?

So true. So true.

I fully support the second 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolo Daimaoh View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if He-Man got this kind of love?
    Don't worry; I'm sure its coming.

As for the new TMNT movie, I would be kind of disappointed if we didn't get motion-capture. After Rise of the Planet of the Apes, I think motion-capture would be the best bet for the Turtles and Splinter. They could go in any direction, design-wise, if motion-capture is used. I think it could look truly phenomenal.

just looked at the rest of the figures from the new series such as Dogpound and a black and white furred Splinter and they just look terrible.

But as for that 6" Collectors line I say BRING THEM ON

cuz they look AWESOME
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Don't worry; I'm sure its coming.

As for the new TMNT movie, I would be kind of disappointed if we didn't get motion-capture. After Rise of the Planet of the Apes, I think motion-capture would be the best bet for the Turtles and Splinter. They could go in any direction, design-wise, if motion-capture is used. I think it could look truly phenomenal.
    Whoa, sounds like somebody knows something. Wink, wink.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…