Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 TMNT Classics and New Series Toy Thread

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsandstuff777 View Post
    Too bad for Thundercats losing shelve space, Ben 10 should be gone IMHO not Thundercats, but these upcoming TMNT figures look awesome
    Ben 10 is the new He-Man. Since 2006 "the Ben 10 franchise has grossed over $2 billion in retail sales in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and has sold 100 million toys worldwide".

Maybe Bandai doesn't know how to deal with toylines that aren't billion dollar megahits. They usually do Dragonball Z, Ben 10 and Power Rangers, all insanely popular shows.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Just got word from my didtributor due to demand Playmates has increased the case size from 8 classics to 12, so 3 sets will now ship in each case.

As long as they sell that should mean great things for the classics
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Just got word from my didtributor due to demand Playmates has increased the case size from 8 classics to 12, so 3 sets will now ship in each case.

I got that notice this morning as well. Good news indeed, as far as sales go!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

TMNT may have one less property other than Thundercats to compete against

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Southzen View Post
    What property is that?

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    What property is that?
    I assume he's talking about GI Joe Retaliation, since that movie got pushed to 2013.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Yeah TMNT will pretty much go unchallenged this fall, Avengers will be well past the prime selling point and Dark Knight/MIB3 will have run its course. If Thundercats does get canned or removed from retail we basically have Clone Wars, the new TF video game figures, and TMNT taking up a lot of the store shelving
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

I got the email today about the change in case size and I was able to change my order to a case of just the four turtles.

I so hope these are a success and we get more series

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I got the email today about the change in case size and I was able to change my order to a case of just the four turtles.

I so hope these are a success and we get more series
    Me too, I really want to see Shredder, Krang, Casey Jones, Splinter, April, and some others in this form with this retro packaging.

The case ratio's are really well done for both the Retro and the new 2012 line, in the 2012 line they are undershipping April, Shredder, Splinter, and Krang so there should not be too much pegwarming outside of the various 4 Turtles.

might i suggest we rename this the official toy thread?
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    might i suggest we rename this the official toy thread?
    Word. Good idea!
    Any word of these popping up anywhere, yet? Must have!

Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    Word. Good idea!
    California seems to be first to get the shipments, they are all over eBay from there. We should get them by August all over.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    Word. Good idea!
    I found most everything from the new show today in southern Indiana. Most Targets have them in stock but won't get them out until they do a reset "later this month".
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

Quote Originally Posted by Eternia Burning View Post
    I found most everything from the new show today in southern Indiana. Most Targets have them in stock but won't get them out until they do a reset "later this month".
    Did you find them at Toys R Us or Target?

I bought the whole cartoon wave (4 Turtles, April, Splinter, Foot Soldier, Shredder, and Kraang) in NC on Friday at a Toys R Us. Also saw the van, two of the motorcycles w/ figures, and the smaller motorcycle. I really like most of them, but Splinter is a bit weak. Part of that is that he doesn't come with anything except his staff (although the package says he comes with a "ninja arsenal" but another part is that I really don't care for the design of the figure. The design looks better in the animation stills.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Just waiting for the Classics to hit and an announcement of more classics

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Just waiting for the Classics to hit and an announcement of more classics
    Classics will hit next month, they are selling really well to all forms of retail from what i hear privately. If that continues once they are on the shelf then I hope Playmates moves forward with them quickly!

I have pre-sold out of 3 cases worth (that is 9 sets of the 4 Turtles) to my customers already which has never happened before

Classics will hit next month, they are selling really well to all forms of retail from what i hear privately. If that continues once they are on the shelf then I hope Playmates moves forward with them quickly!

I have pre-sold out of 3 cases worth (that is 9 sets of the 4 Turtles) to my customers already which has never happened before
    I thought they were only going to be TRU exclusives?

Me too, I really want to see Shredder, Krang, Casey Jones, Splinter, April, and some others in this form with this retro packaging.

The case ratio's are really well done for both the Retro and the new 2012 line, in the 2012 line they are undershipping April, Shredder, Splinter, and Krang so there should not be too much pegwarming outside of the various 4 Turtles.
    I just wanna get to KRANG and the TECHNODROME. I expect that to be a statue that's around 20" tall and totally cartoon accurate
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Heroic Warrior
    Did you find them at Toys R Us or Target?
    Target. They were apparently on the floor by mistake. I checked a few more stores that showed the DCPI as in-stock and they wouldn't get them from the back, saying they were being held until a reset later this month.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

The classic versions do a solid job, but I'm kind of ready for something on a much smaller scale. These little Nickelodeon versions are stealing the show for me. Now, no one's ever going to top Neca's look but these have alot more personality going for them. Out of the gate, they already have some characters that Neca never got to (why can't they ever finish what they start?). Though I have to say that Shredder and the Foot Soldier aren't as strong stylistically. Splinter needs a repaint. It would be neat to have a more complete roster of enemies and allies. I have a feeling this is going to be a big hit for awhile.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

I checked our Target this weekend. According to them, they have them in stock, but they weren't allowed to sell them yet because (I'm summing up what was said): they have an area to display and they have a 'release date' marked on the boxes, the release date is supposed to be today. I will be checking both of my TRU and Target stores today. I was hoping for a nice month or more buffer between TMNT and JoeCon and SDCC; my credit card bill is going to be HUGE for July!
    Moderately Geeky: The Podcast
    Available on Podbead, iTunes, and Stitcher smart radio.

I am having my brother go out today and see what he can find, all our Targets show them as in stock so its just a matter of getting them from the back

Just checked both TRU and Target in my area. I almost wanted to track down the manager at Target that told me they would be out Monday to be "that" guy, lol.
    Moderately Geeky: The Podcast
    Available on Podbead, iTunes, and Stitcher smart radio.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Just checked both TRU and Target in my area. I almost wanted to track down the manager at Target that told me they would be out Monday to be "that" guy, lol.
    My brother got me a case today from Target, no problems whatsoever getting the whole thing. I kept what I wanted and put the rest up for a few cents above cost in my online store. The case does say do not put out on the shelf till 7/29/2012 so keep that in mind and its best to not talk to management to get them

Can't wait to open up my set when I get home!