Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 TMNT Classics and New Series Toy Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I wonder if they raised the Stratos/Hawkman packs from $35 up to $40

- - - Updated - - -

For that price I would be tempted to sell mine off. I could always buy them again later with $50 pocketed profit.
    I said "most" everything, things that stink up the sales aisle usually don't get marked up
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I said "most" everything, things that stink up the sales aisle usually don't get marked up
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

I got my son the turtle van or whatever it is called among other TMNT toys for X-mas. Putting the stickers on it was kind of a pain. I can't imagine what the playset would be like.

The skateboard is kind of cool with the different things it can do.

Yes, Wave 2 news will come at Toy Fair
    Cool thanks. I ended up tracking down a set, but I gave Leo and Raph to my brother for Christmas. As kids I was a Leo guy and he was a Raph guy. So I need to track down those two again, and I think he wants Mikey and Don as well. I'm keeping them on the card for now, I may end up trying to track down a set to open too. Depends on price and my money situation. I'm incredibly curious to know if they are sticking to the toon versions, or if the style inspirations will vary.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Cool thanks. I ended up tracking down a set, but I gave Leo and Raph to my brother for Christmas. As kids I was a Leo guy and he was a Raph guy. So I need to track down those two again, and I think he wants Mikey and Don as well. I'm keeping them on the card for now, I may end up trying to track down a set to open too. Depends on price and my money situation. I'm incredibly curious to know if they are sticking to the toon versions, or if the style inspirations will vary.
    We will know how they are going with the next wave I think as there is a distinct difference between the Comic, 87 Animated, and 200x Series when it comes to characters like Splinter and April

I really hope they stick with the 87 cartoon style, though I could live with a "Classicized" mix of the Comic and the 87 Cartoon
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

I would love to know what TRU is charging right now for Classics. If they are charging 12.99 for basic figures (people are paying it), the classics might be as high as $29.99. Yikes.

I would love to know what TRU is charging right now for Classics. If they are charging 12.99 for basic figures (people are paying it), the classics might be as high as $29.99. Yikes.
    What's the normal TRU price?

I think I paid $7.99 for the basic Nickelodeon figures. The same Toys R Us is now charging $12.99 for them. And people are buying them.

They are listed as $19.99 on Toysrus.com. I believe I paid $16.99 for mine. Strangely enough, it does not look like toysrus.com is sold out.

TRU normal price for the 4" fluctuates between $7.99 and $9.99, it all depends as Playmates changes the price to retail throughout the year (they have changed the price on me 3 times this year)

For TMNT Classics it is $16.95-19.95

I think I've seen the Nick figures for only $9.99 at TRU unless you count sales in which case I've seen them around $7.99 or buy one get one half off. I haven't been there since before X-Mas.

I got my son the van for christmas and two of the lego sets. I have to say the sewer lego set is pretty kick ass, but my favorite is the little Kranng set. It is just too cool!!

Chris
    Is not not licking toads

New 4" TMNT listed in walmart computers

Retooled Shredder and Splinter, as well as Rat King, Leatherhead, Spyder Bytes, and Neutralizer (whoever those last 2 are)

New 4" TMNT listed in walmart computers

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...52836773_n.jpg

Retooled Shredder and Splinter, as well as Rat King, Leatherhead, Spyder Bytes, and Neutralizer (whoever those last 2 are)

They only cost 5.75?

They cost wal-mart 5.75, but they sell them at 8.88.
    Is not not licking toads

Wow. They pay pretty much for those. I would have thought it would be less, like around $3.50.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    very exciting, I really liked Spyder Bites in the cartoon. Hopefully Shredder is a cartoon accurate and has more articulation than the one out now.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Am I just not seeing Spyder Bytez? (Or is he 'cockroach'???)

What/where is the Neutralizer?

Is the Mouser 7-pack news? First I've heard of it, anyway!
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Am I just not seeing Spyder Bytez? (Or is he 'cockroach'???)

What/where is the Neutralizer?
    Its in another picture of the Walmart computers I did not post, Spyder Bytez and Neutralizer are both listed as 4" action figures, but we have no idea what they are, what they look like or if they are good or bad.

Is the Mouser 7-pack news? First I've heard of it, anyway!
    Yes its a new reveal as is the 2nd versions of Shredder and Splinter

YES, Mouser pack! Here I was hoping I'd at least get one or two with Stockman - this is WAY better! Also very excited for Shredder; Splinter too, though I still doubt they'll be able to get any useful articulation in him. Playmates has taken years and still each Splinter has had only rudimentary joints.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Its in another picture of the Walmart computers I did not post, Spyder Bytez and Neutralizer are both listed as 4" action figures, but we have no idea what they are, what they look like or if they are good or bad.

Yes its a new reveal as is the 2nd versions of Shredder and Splinter
    OK, cool - I was staring at that image like I was losing my mind.
    Could 'cockroach' be some version of Scumbug, I wonder?
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Not surprising, every December-Early Jan TRU jacks most everything up $5 to compensate for all the sales and rewards certificates they give out

And they get away with it because the items are hard to find, I went to 14 stores yesterday (Walmart, Target, Kmart, TRU) and every single one was wiped out of TMNT
    TRU around me has been out of tmnt since early December. I went tonight and they had one Kraang and canisters of ooze. I'm really annoyed with their price hikes though. The new masterpiece prime with trailer started out as 99 bucks, went up to 199, and again went up and is now at 129 to compensate for their sales and rewards. They had voyager and powerizer transformers for 22.99 and 29.99 respectively a week before Christmas, and now they've gone up to 24.99 and 32.99. Yet, Hasbrotoyshop sells the 32.99 transformers for 19.99 on their site. TRU has lost its mind... I have like $28 in rewards to spend this month but they have no stock to spend it on, and what they do have has inflated prices. Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkaedo View Post
    TRU around me has been out of tmnt since early December. I went tonight and they had one Kraang and canisters of ooze. I'm really annoyed with their price hikes though. The new masterpiece prime with trailer started out as 99 bucks, went up to 199, and again went up and is now at 129 to compensate for their sales and rewards. They had voyager and powerizer transformers for 22.99 and 29.99 respectively a week before Christmas, and now they've gone up to 24.99 and 32.99. Yet, Hasbrotoyshop sells the 32.99 transformers for 19.99 on their site. TRU has lost its mind... I have like $28 in rewards to spend this month but they have no stock to spend it on, and what they do have has inflated prices. Lame.

My TRU charged me $140 + tax for Masterpiece Optimus. It isn't just them; it's a more broad problem with all these exclusives. Amazon was apparently charging $50 a month ago for the DOTM Jetwing Prime. Now it's like $100. I am trying to stay as far away as I can from exclusives and 'hot' items.

I also hope that the new shredder is more articulated and worth buying. I also can not wait for teh mouser pack. I am gonna have an army of those! yes!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    I also hope that the new shredder is more articulated and worth buying. I also can not wait for teh mouser pack. I am gonna have an army of those! yes!

I will definitely buy mouser's if they look something like the vintage figure - which I do not have

I still need to open a Raphael and a Donatello for my loose collection. I stopped off at kmart this morning, but they were sold out. Kind of a bummer.

spider bytez was that old man that threatened to sell a video he took of the turtles to the news. he was mutated into a spider. and he bites. i think he was voiced by lewis black.

I will definitely buy mouser's if they look something like the vintage figure - which I do not have
    i wouldn't get your hopes up. all the toys for the new toon have looked pretty accurate. and if it's a 7 pack, i don't think they're going to be so oversized like the 80s toy. i just hope they're articulated and have red paint on the "eye" and inside the mouth.
    Last edited by mightybuck; January 3, 2013 at 05:25pm.