Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1680

Thread: 2012 TMNT Classics and New Series Toy Thread

I'm not complaining about it. It's their store and their product. I don't take offense when I see prices that I deem to be too high--or at least I'm trying not to. It's business; it isn't personal. If I decide not to pay it, I just go elsewhere (if possible).

What offends me is unwanted figures. Like the Bot Shots 3-packs or the Xenomorph warrior 2-pack (where I have to buy the unwanted red alien to get the standard black one). DCUC vs MOTUC, etc,. That kind of irks me because that kind of thing does not happen outside of toys. You aren't forced to buy a fan when you buy a toaster. And you shouldn't have to buy shoes when all you need is socks.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Heroic Warrior
    Found Leo and Don "Turtles in Training" at Walmart today. Didn't see anything else from that wave
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Has there been any word on a Casey Jones? It seems strange to me how long it's been since I've seen or heard anything about him... did he make it into the cartoon yet?

Or is a baseball bat swinging vigilante not 'pc' enough anymore

He was in the 2007 movie... but I think that's the last I heard....

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Has there been any word on a Casey Jones? It seems strange to me how long it's been since I've seen or heard anything about him... did he make it into the cartoon yet?

Someone posted some Walmart codes and he was listed in their computers. So he would seem to be coming soon....
    Mouser has started showing up on Ebay. I'm eager to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post

To add to the post above me: I believe the creators of the show said he's gona pop up in season 2.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

This is roughly what he will look like

They had a teaser trailer for him at SDCC, you can see it here

http://comicsalliance.com/casey-jone...eon-video-art/
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know if it's been mentioned earlier in this thread or not, but does anyone know when the Classics Movie Turtles are coming out? I'm really looking forward to those!
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

Quote Originally Posted by vancak View Post
    I don't know if it's been mentioned earlier in this thread or not, but does anyone know when the Classics Movie Turtles are coming out? I'm really looking forward to those!
    I don't believe we have been given a specific release date. All we know as of right now is that they should be out some time in Spring of 2014. Crossing my fingers these don't get delayed.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks, mister_e. Yeah, I want these as soon as possible.
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

My Walmart had Rat King and Cockroach. Rat King isn't bad. If I was more into the line, I would have probably picked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by vancak View Post
    Considering we have not even seen the release of Wave 2 with Bebop and Rocksteady I would say LATE Winter (Dec/Jan) or early Spring (March/April)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Apparently, there are Flingers at BJ's priced at $10? I haven't been there in a long time so I can't verify....

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    This is roughly what he will look like

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...jonesnew_1.jpg

They had a teaser trailer for him at SDCC, you can see it here

http://comicsalliance.com/casey-jone...eon-video-art/
    I hope the toy looks as good!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Found a two pack of little Leo and Donny; hadn't even known the kid versions of the turtles were coming out. They show the caped Shredder on the back, as well as the mousers multipack and a set with little Mikey and Raph. Pretty sure the second set of kids isn't in this case; saw them two places and there were two of the Leo/Donny packs at each, but no Mikey/Raph. One still had both the Rat Catcher and the C0ckroach Terminator, and I don't see the little guys selling out before the big bug.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Found a two pack of little Leo and Donny; hadn't even known the kid versions of the turtles were coming out. They show the caped Shredder on the back, as well as the mousers multipack and a set with little Mikey and Raph. Pretty sure the second set of kids isn't in this case; saw them two places and there were two of the Leo/Donny packs at each, but no Mikey/Raph. One still had both the Rat Catcher and the C0ckroach Terminator, and I don't see the little guys selling out before the big bug.
    OH OH WHERE? Took me forever just to find Cockroach and Rat King, and now the new stuff is showing up. I wana catch that Shredder the most, though! Well, and the Mousers. I have a feeling those two are going to be heck to track down.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

found a rat king.. I thouht he was rare?

I forgot how BAD naked Shredder and Splinter where from the 1988 waves...I can't wait for classics.. just please no stylized shredder
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

I saw the new ooze containers at my Target. The slime is a solid color this time. It doesn't have the swirly appearance. There was green, purple, pink, and yellow.

Finally tracked down a Stealth Leo to complete that set, and a Cockroach too. Still haven't found a Rat King though. I'm not too interested in most of the toys released so far. I have every main line figure basic figure (except RK), and the Stealth Tech turtles are awesome, and I have the 4 big Classic turtles. I can't get into the vehicles or most of the other stuff that's been released. I guess the Battle Shell turtles look pretty cool. Walmart had the Lair Playsets marked down to $80, but I really don't have room for it, so $80 is still a pretty easy pass for me. Tempting, but still a pass. If it was $50 I'd probably find a place for it. I'm pretty pumped for some of the upcoming releases though, especially Casey Jones and the Movie Turtles. Good stuff overall, and the cartoon is awesome.

TMNT Nickelodeon Cartoon Mutagen Man, Kirby Bat, and Squirrelenoid Revealed, Plus Bebop and Rocksteady:
    http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=352&itemid=21063

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I like Mutagen Man, not too sure on Squirellenoid and Kirby Bat.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I saw the new ooze containers at my Target. The slime is a solid color this time. It doesn't have the swirly appearance. There was green, purple, pink, and yellow.
    Were there any minifigures included?

The glittery swirls were awesome so that sucks. I thought they were doing each of the four turtles' colors but I guess not. Only those colors in the display, or some regular too? I was hoping the UPC would match so I could return swap for some extra plain ooze I have but maybe if they are done with the glitter I'll have to keep it.

On another note I finally opened all my openers and assembled the Shellraiser and put these on display. I like them, I think most of them are quite poseable. April (and Kraang) sure got the shaft on articulation. Though realizing how many I already have I might have to get more selective moving forward. At least so far they have been mostly recurring characters, except for the Cockroach.

Somebody was wondering if the Rat King is molded in black IIRC...no, he is the bandage color, that black cape is a separate (though probably non-removable) rubber piece and he has a full skinny, bandaged body underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Were there any minifigures included?

The glittery swirls were awesome so that sucks. I thought they were doing each of the four turtles' colors but I guess not. Only those colors in the display, or some regular too? I was hoping the UPC would match so I could return swap for some extra plain ooze I have but maybe if they are done with the glitter I'll have to keep it.

The shelf tag says ooze with mini figure. I don't think the packaging said anything about a figure inside.

I have heard that these new containers have mini figures in different colors (e.g., red). But I couldn't see them inside there. The slime is very solid in color and bright-- except for the purple.

- - - Updated - - -

I picked up the purple so I could do a review on it.

It came with an orange mini fig.
    Last edited by Phil.Pastel; September 15, 2013 at 10:14am.

The shelf tag says ooze with mini figure. I don't think the packaging said anything about a figure inside.

I have heard that these new containers have mini figures in different colors (e.g., red). But I couldn't see them inside there. The slime is very solid in color and bright-- except for the purple.

- - - Updated - - -

I picked up the purple so I could do a review on it.

It came with an orange mini fig.
    Cool, thanks for the review. I am on a business trip right now and I strolled into the Target by my hotel and sure enough there was the colored ooze. I cringed at the $8 price tag but bought all 4 colors anyway. The UPC is not the same as the glittery ooze was. And, every one of them had the same white number on the bottom unlike the first round where you could tell which turtle was in it from the number. I could see the leg of an orange turtle in the yellow one I bought but couldn't see anything in the others. Are they all orange then, or what? Don't know why they would do that. I can't tell from your video, which turtle was it that you got?

I also noticed, this seems to leave a colored residue behind on the side of the container as you tilt it around moving the air pocket. I don't think the old kind did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Cool, thanks for the review. I am on a business trip right now and I strolled into the Target by my hotel and sure enough there was the colored ooze. I cringed at the $8 price tag but bought all 4 colors anyway. The UPC is not the same as the glittery ooze was. And, every one of them had the same white number on the bottom unlike the first round where you could tell which turtle was in it from the number. I could see the leg of an orange turtle in the yellow one I bought but couldn't see anything in the others. Are they all orange then, or what? Don't know why they would do that. I can't tell from your video, which turtle was it that you got?

I also noticed, this seems to leave a colored residue behind on the side of the container as you tilt it around moving the air pocket. I don't think the old kind did that.

The one I got was orange since it was Mikey. I know from watching another video that Raphael is red and comes in the green ooze. I haven't noticed any residue or foul taste.

The one I got was orange since it was Mikey. I know from watching another video that Raphael is red and comes in the green ooze. I haven't noticed any residue or foul taste.
    Hmm, then I'm afraid the turtles either might be completely randomly mixed this time since like I said I see an orange turtle in my yellow ooze while yours was in purple. Either random, or, the turtles are maybe a random color. I won't open mine for awhile, if ever, so I can't verify just yet. Too bad it is impossible to see them in most cans; before it was difficult but possible even though you didn't need to if you looked at the number.