Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1875

Thread: 2012 TMNT Classics and New Series Toy Thread

I found a stupid amount of Rat King, Snake Weed, Stockman, Leatherhead, April. they must have upped production. probably saw at least 5 each or more.

Getting ready for Christmas, they sold a RIDICULOUS amount of TMNT figures last year between Oct-Jan
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I noticed the other day that the new ooze has a different UPC for each color.

Also I saw the large Dojo figures at Target today. Unfortunately they forgot to paint the finger tape on them it looks like. The body and limbs are the same mold as the battle shell large figs. The heads are new to match the show look but since the rest of the figures are the same "realistic" look as the battle shells it was kind of weird looking. Don't think I'll be doing the Dojos.

I really want a set of MOUSERS! My local Wal Mart got the new series in but no Mousers. Someone must have beat me to it. Are any of you seeing many of them at retail?? I want em for display with my original TMNT collection!

picked up a snakeweed and splinter. they had a few others, but already had them. no classic turtles there.
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Quote Originally Posted by NSP View Post
    I really want a set of MOUSERS! My local Wal Mart got the new series in but no Mousers. Someone must have beat me to it. Are any of you seeing many of them at retail?? I want em for display with my original TMNT collection!

I think I've seen every single figure that's been released in the line over the past two weeks--except those.

I got mine at Target. Only pack I've seen, as of yet.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

The ones I passed up were at Walmart.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja man View Post
    I found a stupid amount of Rat King, Snake Weed, Stockman, Leatherhead, April. they must have upped production. probably saw at least 5 each or more.
    I want a Rat King for my collection.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I got mine at Target. Only pack I've seen, as of yet.

same for me

I bought a pack of Mousers at Toys R Us on Saturday. They are so much fun! I wish I would have bought the other three packs!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I got the only 2 packs of mousers at TRU yesterday. They also had the turtles in training mikey and raph. No leo/donny sets, and no new shredder found yet. I have had to luck at wal-mart or target for anything new as of yesterday.
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I really want a set of MOUSERS! My local Wal Mart got the new series in but no Mousers. Someone must have beat me to it.
    That may not be the case; I'm pretty sure there is more than one case pack-hitting right now, judging from what's there and what isn't when a new shipment appears. I think the mousers and little Raph/Mikey are in a different case than little Leo/Donny. Haven't seen a trace of Shredder 2 anywhere, so not even sure he's in either pack-out.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Mousers and the little Raph/Mikey in a different case than the little Don/Leo makes sense.....because my WM had only the Don/Leo and no Raph/Mike or Mousers. Thats good news. So hopefully theyll get the other case assortment here soon!

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    That may not be the case; I'm pretty sure there is more than one case pack-hitting right now, judging from what's there and what isn't when a new shipment appears. I think the mousers and little Raph/Mikey are in a different case than little Leo/Donny. Haven't seen a trace of Shredder 2 anywhere, so not even sure he's in either pack-out.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Newtrilizer and Splinter 2 have been delayed until 2014.
    http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=21152

So I think that means that everything coming out now, along with Shredder 2 and Spider Bytez is it for the Christmas season. Interesting.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I got my Mousers from TRU last Friday. They had a fresh case that the stockman was cool enough to open for me, and there were two packages of Mousers in it. I only grabbed one, though.

And if anyone is interested, the case had one of each villain (Rat King, Snakeweed, Baxter, the cockroach guy ), at least one set of stealth turtles, the mousers, one of each of the turtles-in-training, and at least one set of the original turtles (which explains why they're all over the place).
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

I picked up the Lair Playset today, and can't wait to get that set up. They had 3 Hover Drones and I grabbed them all. Man, those are awesome - finally a vehicle I really like. I'd like to get 4 more so I can put the 4 turtles and 3 villains on them. Haven't found the Mousers, Spider Bytez, or the new Shredder yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to those. This toy line is really quite impressive, and the cartoon starts again soon!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Still fun collecting this line but the scale issue is really annoying - but what can they do, they cramming scale, paint decco and articulation into a£8.99-£10.00 toy. I just wish they had a deluxe line and made some of the characters larger. Spyderbytes looks awful.

I might get the Turtle layer this Christmas - would be nice to get that and CG in the same year.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I wouldn't mind the turtle layer myself. Just need to find the room for it. I bet around xmas, it will go on sale some places....if you can find it
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Still fun collecting this line but the scale issue is really annoying - but what can they do, they cramming scale, paint decco and articulation into a£8.99-£10.00 toy. I just wish they had a deluxe line and made some of the characters larger. Spyderbytes looks awful.
    I talked to Playmates about this at Power-Con, and asked if they had thought of doing a "deluxe" line for larger characters like Leatherhead and Spider Bytez. They said that they had, and really do want to do something like that. But the problem is that the retailers aren't interested! How crazy is that? Apparently they are afraid having large scale, more expensive figures would just take up shelf space and not sell as well.

So once again, a case where the retailers are controlling things more than we realized.
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

yeah that sucks. good news is I got Leatherhead, Snakeweed and Baxter in Canada!! Toys r us had em. no sign of rat king (final new guy on the package)
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

It's the right call, IMO. The figures are mostly villains who are shortpacked. Playmates hasn't exactly showed a lot of confidence in non-turtles selling well. Why would you want to carry larger and more more expensive versions of figures that are shortpacked? Add to this that some buyers will just decide to stick with the smaller versions to save money.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    I talked to Playmates about this at Power-Con, and asked if they had thought of doing a "deluxe" line for larger characters like Leatherhead and Spider Bytez. They said that they had, and really do want to do something like that. But the problem is that the retailers aren't interested! How crazy is that? Apparently they are afraid having large scale, more expensive figures would just take up shelf space and not sell as well.

So once again, a case where the retailers are controlling things more than we realized.
    Wow, thanks for asking, shame retailers have so much control
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

The scale thing does irritate me, a bit. I almost wish they'd just have them fight smaller villains! LOL. I'm watching the show for the first time, and in volume one it seemed like EVERY villain was huge!
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Just got around to opening the mousers....how much fun it is posing the turtles while being surrounded by multiple packs of mousers. Such a simple toy....yet so cool