Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1680

Thread: 2012 TMNT Classics and New Series Toy Thread

Yeah, they've been in stores for about a month or so. One TRU has em for $12.99, but another has them for $9.99 - wtf?!?!
    Not bad for $9.99 I suppose, but they did make commemorative one likes 10 yrs ago I think. It's not like they did new tooling
    or package design...

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Look what I just found at my local Toys R Us last night?

Maybe I am late to the party, but I hadn't heard anything about the 1988 Retro Collection figures so I was so excited to find them!

Attachment 89908

Attachment 89909

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
    Yeah, they've been in stores for about a month or so. One TRU has em for $12.99, but another has them for $9.99 - wtf?!?!
    Not bad for $9.99 I suppose, but they did make commemorative one likes 10 yrs ago I think. It's not like they did new tooling
    or package design...
    My local TRU stores are pretty far behind when others get figures as these TMNT Retro figures just arrived on the truck Friday night and I found them less than 24 hours later when I went on Saturday. I usually go to TRU several times a week and was very excited to see some figures that I hadn't see anyone talking about. I did end up having to go to all 3 stores in my area just to find 1 complete set, but "the hunt" made it that much more fun.

They were all $9.99 in my area and I had a 20% off coupon so I got them for $7.99 each. Woo hoo!
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    I finally found Rat King today and on sale so full of win.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I was at a Kmart and they had Shredder but no Spider-Bytez.

Tough little guy to find....
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

And no pics? How dare u build us up and have no pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I found Shredder #2 at a Wal-Mart: here's a review of ol' Shred-head himself- http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/10/...er-2-from.html

BTW, I was at a local Pumpkin festival and saw a bunch of kids dressed as ninja turtles. That was cool on it's own but there was one kid whose dad was dressed as Splinter and mom was dressed as April with the yellow jumpsuit. Coolest parents ever (and mom was rocking that April costume!).
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    They're rolling out the new Casey Jones figure soon, it appears:

http://ninjaturtlescollector.blogspo...sey-jones.html
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Hmmmm...

Not sure if i like that look. It looks a bit... Trick-or-treatish to me...
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar

I like him quite a bit! I'm anxious to see how his character is in the show. Always been a big fan of Casey. I really hope we get the Raph/Casey friendship at some point.

From the quick scenes we've seen of him in the cartoon, it look slike he has two masks: one with this skull painted on it, and one regular hockey mask. So I wonder if this is how he'll always been int he toon, and also wonder if the figure will include both masks. While the skull is a neat touch, I do think I'd prefer him with the more traditional mask.

Either way, anxious to check this figure out in person!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Looks great! I mean, a hockey mask and some sports equipment makes a Casey Jones to me. I also like the hoodie look - it's the same cobbled-together idea that he's always had, but on a younger scale. Lookin' forward to the figure! Hope he's got some knee articulation (though otherwise he looks to have enough for me).
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    http://pixel-dan.com/wp-content/uplo...ek-300x300.jpg

I like him quite a bit! I'm anxious to see how his character is in the show. Always been a big fan of Casey. I really hope we get the Raph/Casey friendship at some point.

From the quick scenes we've seen of him in the cartoon, it look slike he has two masks: one with this skull painted on it, and one regular hockey mask. So I wonder if this is how he'll always been int he toon, and also wonder if the figure will include both masks. While the skull is a neat touch, I do think I'd prefer him with the more traditional mask.

Either way, anxious to check this figure out in person!
    That is rad! I haven't watched a ton of the new show, but I like it! I hope they come out with a skinned Kraang suit (with a vintage King Hiss gimmick aka removable body)!

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I was at a Kmart and they had Shredder but no Spider-Bytez.

Tough little guy to find....
    My wife and I were able to find everyone (including Spider Bytez and Shredder 2) at one of our local Wal-Mart stores today, so we were pretty happy.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Yeah, well don't let Stratos* see them. Poor guy has about as much self-control
    as the red cat who tried to stop Sylvester from eating Tweety.
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Just got around to reviewing the Mousers I've had for a month or two now. These guys are flipping amazing: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/11/...sers-from.html

I think they're easily one of my favorite toy purchases this year!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Inappropriate Tree Hugger The.Idea.of.Evil's Avatar
    Lookie what I just found at TRU

I'm not sure what the case ratio is. There were about three of each figure with one set of turtles on the shelf.

Its a case of 12 that breaks down to 6 Turtles, 3 Bebop, and 3 Rocksteady. I can't remember which Turtles are double but only 2 of the 4 brothers are double in the case.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Interesting! I'm going to TRU tomorrow morning anyway, so I'll be on the look out for them. They aren't showing up on the website yet.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Interesting! I'm going to TRU tomorrow morning anyway, so I'll be on the look out for them. They aren't showing up on the website yet.
    Given TRU's super crappy shipping that is probably a blessing as you would order Bebop and Rocksteady only to get a 24x18x18 box with those 2 figures inside and no packing material
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by The.Idea.of.Evil View Post
    Lookie what I just found at TRU

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...123_191432.jpg

I'm not sure what the case ratio is. There were about three of each figure with one set of turtles on the shelf.
    oh Crap! NIce!

I noticed a lot of people were posting pics of Bebop and Rocksteady on Twitter over the weekend. I'm glad these are finally hitting stores after so many delays!

I don't care about either of them; but I hope they sell like hotcakes. Their release puts us one step closer to the movie turtles.

- - - Updated - - -

My TRU had one of each this morning. $23 whopping bucks + tax for the lucky collector.

Also had a Fishface. I seem to recall a lot of people looking for him. I guess he's back in the assortments again.

Wal-Mart has been getting some big stock with all the new stuff and lots of old stuff coming back out, so if you guys are looking for anything start hitting your Wal-Marts and look for end cap displays or aisle displays. At two different Wal-Marts yesterday, I saw plenty of Spider Bytez, Battle Shell Turtles, Shredder 2.0, Cockroach Terminator, Turtles in Training, and Mousers and older guys like Fish Face, April, Dogpound, Snake Weed, etc.

I imagine this stuff will all go fast after Black Friday hits, so better get out there now!

This thread sure got quiet...

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Found Spider Bytes today at Target - they'd gotten a huge shipment in, and had a bunch of pretty much every character.

So what's next - do we have an official 'next wave' or anything announced? I know we've seen pics of Newtralizer, Casey Jones and Wingnut, but any word on others, or when they're due out? (And I continue to be surprised at a lack of Karai in the line.)
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Anybody else check out Target on Thanksgiving/Black Friday. They had B1G1 50% on all TMNT stuff and it flew. I went to several Targets and after getting what I needed (about 10 figures) I came back and the displays had been virtually wiped out. All I saw left were the random variant turtles

Playmates is going to be celebrating another successful year with TMNT I imagine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    So what's next - do we have an official 'next wave' or anything announced? I know we've seen pics of Newtralizer, Casey Jones and Wingnut, but any word on others, or when they're due out? (And I continue to be surprised at a lack of Karai in the line.)
    Playmates has been rotating new characters into the line every 2-4 months. So I would look at Late Jan-early March for the next new wave.

My wife mentioned the same thing yesterday, especially seeing April which was an original release figure but no Karai

Anyone looking for the TMNT Classics Bebop and Rocksteady, they are currently in stock at Toys R Us's website. Just grabbed them myself.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Mermista, Peekablue
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation:Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!