Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (2/1/2012)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

The Create-A-Character contest is being held this year (2012) and the figure chosen will be one created by a regular person who sent in an entry.

The Fan-Choice-Figure will be one of 8 "obscure" character, including 6 chosen by Mattel, 1 chosen by the Org (Illumina), and 1 chosen by the German fansites (Geldor). The poll will be held and people who buy a subscription will be able to vote. (I think it's 8 choices, maybe it's 6, I don't remember).

So, what if those highly demanded figures at NYTF will be Illumina and Geldor? That would drive fans crazy.... hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MoViEfReAk View Post
    So, what if those highly demanded figures at NYTF will be Illumina and Geldor? That would drive fans crazy.... hahaha
    That would be awesome and it would make me think that Scott is funny
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Now the answer is "maybe in a movie year". Meaning that now the vehicles have the same chance as Castle Grayskull getting made in Classics without a movie. But maybe we should ask TG to clarify his statement.

Since TG mentioned that the Wind Raider had more tooling devoted to it than Ram Man, I think the Wind Raider is part of the same overall budget as figures and beasts.
    Which reminds me, does it strike anyone else as odd that there was not an uproar over that reference to Ram-Man. I mean, people get mad on these boards about all sorts of things, so why not get mad that tooling dollars/budget were allocated to a vehicle and not the most fan-demanded classics figure? (Not that I'm looking for people to complain, of course).
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.