Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.72!

Quote Originally Posted by jibernish View Post
    About the Mad Matty Mondays question, I can see them having some leftover stock to sell-off. Spector for sure seems to be destined for this. If these 30th anniversary figures tank, you could get half the line in a Mad Matty package, possibly. Or how about the Star Sisters and Spector.

But what about Shadow Weaver? How many people have actually dropped their sub? How many Shadow Weavers will there be leftover and what will Mattel do with them?
    You will never receive a sub exclusive figure on sale on Matty or on a MadMatty Monday sale. They are exclusive to club members only, so they don't use the stock except for returns of her if something is wrong. The rest TG and other Mattel execs probably give away to certain people after the 30 day mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post

I'm curious to see what The Mighty Spector's production figure will look like too. I hope they purple is the same colour! I want an extra of him to make a UK Horde Prime.
    Oh great, now I'm thinking I need another Spector for that reason!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Geoff actually had crayon drawings of his character from when he was 8 that he sent me.
    Woah. Will surely be an awesome design. I cannot catch my breath.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!