Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30th Anniversary Meejitz

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    These are very cool and I like the tribute factor. Great job.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Thanks Zargon, glad you're liking them so far.

Part 2 of my set of the Four Horsemen. Thanks to The Fwoosh's Nic Wood/ VeeBee for thinking of the names!

This is Scarziosi ( Based on Jim Preziosi), representing Pestilence in the line-up.

BIO: The last living member of his insectoid race known as The Tsetse, Scarziosi is a warrior of great skill in stealth and weaponry. They colonised many planets in the Tri Solar System, killing the original inhabitants with plagues they were carriers of. A group of planets made a deal with a large armed force, asking for aid to stop the diseased menace. The Tsetse were killed by a disease which they had no immunity to, due to its unnatural creation. Saved from one alien menace, the group of planets then found themselves under rule by The Horde.

Scarziosi had survived, the only one immune to the disease, and instead he became a carrier. Discovered on a routine planet assessment by a young Hordak, Scarziosi was immediantly absorbed into the ranks of The Horde due to his vast potential, not knowing the true source of his race's destruction. Rising in the ranks, Scarziosi joined The Four Horsemen under Dreadaway's leadership. The silent assassin, one stab from his proboscis infects his victim with a virus of his choosing.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Part 3 of my set of the Four Horsemen. Thanks to The Fwoosh's Nic Wood/ VeeBee for thinking of the names!

This is Maulberg ( Based on Chris Dahlberg), representing Famine in the line-up.

BIO: Maulberg is part of sub race of Qadians, known as Hyedians, used during a more violent time in Eternia's history. King Sabour used them to help increase the Qadians territory before a truce was made with King Grayskull. The Hyedians went from elite warriors to slaves. Angered by their demotion, they aligned themselves with Hordak and fought against the Council of Elders. They were sent, along with Hordak, to Despondos. There they remained bitter and plotted revenge, but years of exile took its toll on the race. Infighting, cannibalism due to Hyedians insatiable appetite and mercenry split the race into factions. Maulberg remained and was added as the next Horsemen by Dreadaway himself, impressed with the creatures tenacity and appetite for destruction. Outfitted with a Lightning Conductor, Maulberg can electrocute his foes and sate his appetite by dining on their remains!
    Last edited by super-munkyboy; August 24, 2012 at 08:15pm.

Commissions - [TBA]

Part 4 of my set of the Four Horsemen. Thanks to The Fwoosh's Nic Wood/ VeeBee for thinking of the names!

This is Crayze ( Based on H Eric Cornboy Mayse), representing Wrath in the line-up. He asked " Just be sure to make me a big bruiser type. Those are my favorite kinds of characters. "

BIO: It would be a mistake to think that Crayze is all brawn and no brains, for beneath that bestial exterior lies the mind of a keen manipulator. No one knows if he is a species of creature from a dark corner of space, or something concocted by mad Horde Scientists. All agree that Crayze is a force on the battlefield, prone to fits of feral rage, smashing all with his Bezerka Hammer! He is Dreadaway's second in command and, with his telepathic abilities, controls a small band of miscreants which he has dubbed his Stable Boyz. Crayze is always looking for a way to gain the upper hand, and control the Horde. In the meantime, he bides his time and enjoys the destruction.

(Crayse is bigger than the others and would use the Gy-Gor buck)

Commissions - [TBA]

Finally finished, my set of the Four Horsemen. Here are some additions. As Crayze would be too big for a steed, I gave him three minions to mind control.

These are the Stable Boyz are: Dawg-Breath (Based on Owen "O-Dawg" Oertling) Shear-Ri (Based on Sherri Lynn Cook) & Ditts-Worse( Based on Shane Dittsworth). I actually created these guys before the Fighting Foe Men were revealled.

BIO: Being held captive by the Horde is usually a fate worse than death. If you're lucky, whatever they have planned will be over quickly. Sadly for these three, their minds are in the thrall of Crayze.

Dawg-Breath has been mutated and experimented on so much, he no longer resembles his original form. Now twisted and malformed, he breathes poisonous gases at his foes and his mouth contains so much bacteria that one bite could rot the flesh.

Shear-Ri was once an Etherian Twigget, before her fragile mind was warped by Crayze's mind control. Now she controls the weeds and thorns of a planet, ripping and swiping at her enemies.

Ditts-Worse is an experiment, combining the traits of different sentient species. He is extremely loyal to Crayze and doesn't need controlling, unlike the others.

Commissions - [TBA]

Well The Horsemen need their steeds (Except Crayze as he is too huge and has his minions), so I based the forms on the Stridor/ Nightstalker body type and have each one a different head and tail. However due to the pose, you can’t see that here.

From left to right:

Hun-Gorre - Maulberg’s steed, a beast with a massive mouth filled with sharp, twisted teeth. His tail is a mass of serpentine mouths.

Mortizz - Dreadaway’s steed, using the original skull and tail bones of Erik’s original horse, reanimated in a cyborg body, set alight with souls of the fallen.

Vyrusss - Scarziosi’s steed, a Terran worm given legs. It feeds on infected flesh and infects with its tendil tails.

Commissions - [TBA]

The final line up.

Let me know what you think guys, even if you don't like them

Commissions - [TBA]

For Real You Actually Did This Stuff, Man I Can Not Believe You! Why Would You Create Such Awsomeness, These Are Freaking Fantastic In So Many Ways! My Hats Off To You Sir, For These Works Of Greatness!!!!! Great Tributes Indeed, Not Just The Four Horse Men But Through-Out This Thread! I Would Love To Have Any And All These In The Collection 4Sure!!

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    Love 'em!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Great stuff!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Dude!! Awesome stuff Dyl! Those Horsemen designs are freaking amazing!! Great stuff as always!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

I love that you used those original magazine designs as a base, but added tons of cool embellishments, and incorporated parts re-use. I imagine that's how they would really do some of those guys in MOTUC. It makes me want to customize my own figures of these designs.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Flippin' heck, dude. You knocked these guys out of the park!

I love all of them! A fitting tribute to the greatest toy makers ever.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Thanks for the kudos guys, very much appreciated. I loved working on those Four Horsemen Meejitz. I've been really busy at the moment, so have been trying to fit things in my free time. I reckon these are going to spill over into next year, but I've been enjoying these a lot as I can be more creative.

In honour of all the bootleg toys, I chose the target designs of the Titans del Universo ( http://www.deviantart.com/users/outg...P1010114-2.jpg ) -

From descending order:

Pryde - Quadian Master of Slavery

Skullcap - Poisonous Clone of Skeletor

Zardoz - Renegade Cosmic Enforcer

Hope ya like them

Commissions - [TBA]

Quote Originally Posted by super-munkyboy View Post
    Yeah Vertigoink, thats what I thought. She looks badass, so I had to draw her kicking someone's are. Not sure who's yet, Mr Hordemonkey Not had many villain choices, bar my own Next is

NIGHT-LICK

This one may prove to be controversial to some He-Fans. Scott Neitlich, Brand Manager for Mattel, created a character for himself called the Mighty Spector which I don't think is too bad, now I've had time to absorb him into my brain.

Now I wanted to do a 30th Anniversary Meejit for Scott, despite him already getting a character, because he's done a hell of a lot for the brand, especially bringing it back when there could be no MOTU prescence at all. So instead of a hero, I created a villain alter ego for Scott, something I would find cool. Having a think, I changed Neitlich to Night-lick and that just spun some ideas in my head. Night-lick is the missing link between the Repton's and Merman's race, living in perpetual darkness in the caves beneath Eternia. Sunlight will burn him, and he is blind, but he has excellent hearing, poisonous skin and an extra long sticky tongue!!!

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oy-d4vl2p3.jpg

I doubt Mr Neitlich will get to see this (Making him a villain is not meant to offend him either), but I hope you guys like it.
    I like Night-Lick, I get the inside joke with the name but visually he reminds me of the Blindheim. For those who don't play or read Dungeons and Dragons, here's an evolution of the monster: http://www.bogleech.com/dnd/blindheim.html
    Visit my art page at: http://theblock.deviantart.com/ , if you like my work and have an account there to, feel free to fave or watch me, I could use the street cred !

My new chant: Lets go NA MARA, spike-flail pon-y-tail

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    really like the new knock offs. great work. very cool.

Ah I can see why, they're both kinda cave dwelling amphibious types. I was going for a less pink Axotol vibe. LOL.

Glad you like him though, found out there is a Green Lantern character called Nightlikk, based on Scott, too. Can't win. Ha ha!!!

Oh and guys, I haven't forgotten about these 30th Anniversary Meejitz, I have a load to finish off, just had a lot of work on.

Commissions - [TBA]