Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: April Club Eternia Renewal Notice/ Shipping Notice Received!

April Club Eternia Renewal Notice/ Shipping Notice Received!

Ok, Let the April Anxiety begin...

Just got an email form mattycollector that my subs' are renewing so in a Pixel Dan voice (with a slight twist...): "It's TRACKING TIME!"
    Good Luck to everyone with this months figures!!!

I got a similar email, but it was slightly different from last month. April's email said that my subscription would be renewing shortly, but it wasn't the email that said that it did renew. Did anyone else get this email?

I should clarify here and maybe it's a grammatical here. The past emails said that the "subs have renewed". April's email said that the "subs are renewing."
    Last edited by Tundra_Torque; April 8, 2012 at 09:00am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I got a similar email, but it was slightly different from last month. April's email said that my subscription would be renewing shortly, but it wasn't the email that said that it did renew. Did anyone else get this email?

I should clarify here and maybe it's a grammatical here. The past emails said that the "subs have renewed". April's email said that the "subs are renewing."
    I hope I didn't mislead, it does say renewing like it did for me last month and then the rest of the steps followed. I'm just taking from the initial message and thru the steps considering how many are not getting anything at times. By giving a play by play, members can start to keep an eye on their statuses and get an idea if they should expect any problems.

I think it's part of their attempt to revitalize their customer service support by showing you they're on top of things by sending this renewing notification???

yeah i got it too, i think it's as Nemisythe says, one of their customer service improvements, as the email seems to be there to remind you to make sure your card info is all up to date so no problems arise when the renewal happens
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Yup I got the e-mail that says expect a renewal...
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 8.31.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

I got this one too. Was a wee bit worried as the money's not on my card yet! Wednesday, it's supposed to be, so if they try and take it before then they're out of luck!

April is a go for me.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Heroic Warrior
    I recieved this too. yay!

I got the "subs are about to renew" email too. I'm really excited for both of these guys!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I don't like getting three seperate emails, makes me nervous about whether or not they are going to combine shipping or not.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I just got my Renewal reminder email as well. I not super excited this month though, I'm not a big fan of variants. After I get TP He-Man I might change my mind but it's unlikely. I am planning on ordering a Drago Man, or at least try to, I have a feeling he's going to go fast.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Got my two renewal Emails

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Also got my two renewal emails.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
    I got this one too. Was a wee bit worried as the money's not on my card yet! Wednesday, it's supposed to be, so if they try and take it before then they're out of luck!
    Just keep an eye on your charges then; they are obligated to make the attempt 3 times before any hijinks! You may want to notify your credit card company that this charge is ok and maybe even flag it as priority!

Me too...I got 2 renewal e-mails. Assuming 1 for Club Eternia and 1 for 30th Anniversary subs. Hope they combine shipping.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

got my renewal.

Gah. Nothing for me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    I hope I didn't mislead, it does say renewing like it did for me last month and then the rest of the steps followed. I'm just taking from the initial message and thru the steps considering how many are not getting anything at times. By giving a play by play, members can start to keep an eye on their statuses and get an idea if they should expect any problems.

I think it's part of their attempt to revitalize their customer service support by showing you they're on top of things by sending this renewing notification???
    This is good to know. I was just worried that everyone else's email was different from mine. I appreciate the email, it's a small step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Gah. Nothing for me yet.
    Wouldn't worry, not really a renewal. It's a reminder for a renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Wouldn't worry, not really a renewal. It's a reminder for a renewal.
    true because there are no April orders in My MattyCollector order history as of yet. Probably will happen Monday or Tuesday.

Well got 2 emails if we are to get one per sub then I need 1 more. I just hope DR gets has their heads out of their 3rd point of contact and sends all 3 subs in one box. I do not want 3 S&H and 3 taxes again this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I don't like getting three seperate emails, makes me nervous about whether or not they are going to combine shipping or not.
    Damn, that's a point. I'm going to be incandescent if they don't combine my Voltron and MOTUC sub again this month. I gave them the benefit of the doubt last time, not gonna happen this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemisythe View Post
    Just keep an eye on your charges then; they are obligated to make the attempt 3 times before any hijinks! You may want to notify your credit card company that this charge is ok and maybe even flag it as priority!
    Erm, assumption much? No offense, but I don't recall asking for anyone's advise, I was just making a point. I don't use a Credit Card, in fact I don't even have a credit card.

You deal with your finances in your way and I'll deal with mine in my way, OK?

Got my renewals as well!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I got my email too. I really wish Mattel had figured out how to let us add additional day-of-sale figures to our subscription order. I wanted to pick up an extra TP He-Man to use as custom fodder. But I don't know if I want to spend on shipping twice.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
    Damn, that's a point. I'm going to be incandescent if they don't combine my Voltron and MOTUC sub again this month. I gave them the benefit of the doubt last time, not gonna happen this time!

Erm, assumption much? No offense, but I don't recall asking for anyone's advise, I was just making a point. I don't use a Credit Card, in fact I don't even have a credit card.

You deal with your finances in your way and I'll deal with mine in my way, OK?
    Non taken! And my apology for my language barrier in which you feel my assumed(?) advice felt a little too personal: because for some strange reason, mistaking my advice as an insight to your personal matters and finances (or maybe the way you chose to read my post) does not offend me. But what I meant in response to your actual question/post concerning funds being available was:

When Digital River Charges you and you don't have the proper funds, your card places whatever funds that are there as 'pending' charge which means that those funds are frozen (even though DR can't process your order) for about 2 to 3 days until your card is reissued those funds and you can make whatever purchase you want. Even adding additional funds to the card's amount won't help cause initially that amount DR freezes up is inaccessible until the charge is cancelled. Now with this being said DR will try to recharge you card 3 times before there is any real problem (like cancellation) but they will definitely notify you upon the first unsuccessful attempt. Sometimes the issuing bank will also halt any transaction when they see such activity, so notifying them helps. This is what I meant by monitoring! But I guess since this doesn't apply to you then I guess it's wasted type or maybe info for someone who will go through this or has.

So in conclusion, my apologies for your misinterpretation of my 'assumption' and at the end of the day it's your issue (which you DID post), no offense right?

On another note, I did receive another notification on the 'renewing sub email' (which I guess is for the 30th) but have come to see that it all comes shipped together in prior cases...
    Last edited by Nemisythe; April 8, 2012 at 11:49pm.