Thread: Today at work, I drew Frosta six times.

Today at work, I drew Frosta six times.

I did these with a cheap pencil on copy paper and a sharpener that didn't work.
    I always considered Frosta to be my kind of girl when I was a kid. I liked the fact she was aggressive and full on, and I REALLY and still really like her cheekbones and devious eyes. If she ever gets the live action treatment, even though she's getting on now, Julie Cooper all the way, or Jaime Pressly would be a close second.
    I've drawn a few perceptions of her. Young and fresh, to old and haggard. I'm a bit weird and like all kinds of beauty. This isn't my 'art' or anything - I scribbled these out.

Frosta (1)_576x768.JPGFrosta (2)_576x768.JPGFrosta (3)_576x768.JPGFrosta (4)_576x768.JPGFrosta (5)_576x768.JPG

forgot this....

Frosta_576x768.JPG

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I like them, quite expressive!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I like them, quite expressive!
    Thanks! I know the proportions are weird. I was in a really weird mood when i did them.