1. A design suggestion for Modulok: In MotUC many parts can be shared, like the arm attachments from Trap Jaw, Roboto, Hurricane Hordak, Horde Prime and Spikor. When you get to Modulok, would you consider making him interchangeable with those parts and give him connecting pieces for Draego Man's wings or the insect legs from Buzz Off? This would give you some cool options: First off a new kind of Weapons Pak with new body parts for Modulok without new tooling and second- if and when you get to accessories like Tower Tools or Cliff Climber- you could make those parts interchangeable, too! Imagine a Mega-Modulok with wings, insect legs, a Mekaneck extension and a drill as left hand! Or Multi-Bot with an extra Trap-Jaw arm and chainsaw attachment!>>
This is a cool idea but as we do not have a Modulok figure planned right now these type of conversations simply have not taken place. But we'll pass this along!
2. Though it limits the arm articulation on the Sorceress a little bit, the wing action feature works really well! Would you consider reusing her shoulders for Starburst She-Ra to save on tooling costs?>>
Same answer as above. We haven't discussed this figure but anything is possible. Cool suggestion!
3. Fans are wondering if the Horde was originally intended as PoP villains and then was adapted into the MotU toyline or if it was the other way round and they have been MotU toys first and then appeared in the She-Ra cartoon. Can you clarify on this?
From Toyguru: "I only started at Mattel in 2006, so I wasn't around during the vintage days to answer a question like this, Sorry I don't have a concrete answer."
4. There will be two versions of Vykron at sale day on mattycollector. Will we be able to order both or will it be a surprise which one we'll get?
Yes, there will be two version and you can order either one as a separate toy so you know what you are getting.
5. So... Illumina is battling Geldor and six others... how big are the chances that we will see the second winner in 2015?
We are just now starting to do prelim work on 2014. 2015 is too far off to comment.