Thread: custom pieces, to have or not to have.??

Widget

custom pieces, to have or not to have.??

Hi all POP fans! Wanted to have a fun poll here based on custom pieces ,, you can pick between 4 options

1. Have to be all original, no custom pieces accepted!!
    2. Would buy custom pieces , havent yet though!
    3. Would only buy custom accessories as a last resort (especially harder to find items!)
    4. Have custom pieces in my collection already

Quote Originally Posted by POPGal View Post
    Hi all POP fans! Wanted to have a fun poll here based on custom pieces ,, you can pick between 4 options

1. Have to be all original, no custom pieces accepted!!
    2. Would buy custom pieces , havent yet though!
    3. Would only buy custom accessories as a last resort (especially harder to find items!)
    4. Have custom pieces in my collection already

I would buy custom peaces for Spinnerella (as well as some replica accessories for Tytus, Megator and some replica parts for Eternia).
    But I make and also I would buy vintage style customs of unproduced characters, especially customs based on prototypes.

Number 4 for me as well. My collection features awesome custom pieces such as Starlight Studio's Spinnerella accessories and Bubble Carriage, Darth Hordak's Star Sisters, Several Madame Razz versions, and a lot of other customs that I've picked up here and there plus one's I've made myself. To me, they've made my collection even better than it would have been if I had just the regular produced line.
    Could we get some Meteorbs, Please???!!!

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantisaur82 View Post
    I would buy custom peaces for Spinnerella (as well as some replica accessories for Tytus, Megator and some replica parts for Eternia).
    But I make and also I would buy vintage style customs of unproduced characters, especially customs based on prototypes.

Wo, I checked out your facebook , how cool, love your scorpia and shadow weaver!!what kind of sculpting material do you use for your details?

Quote Originally Posted by POPGal View Post
    Wo, I checked out your facebook , how cool, love your scorpia and shadow weaver!!what kind of sculpting material do you use for your details?
    Thanks!
    I am using Apoxie Sculpt.

Heroic Warrior
    Option 4- I'm already in the middle of several customs, and agree that they only enhance any collection!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Option 4 for me too. Just purchased some custom accessories for my homemade custom Spinnerella. Also working on customs of Octavia, Scorpia and Shadow Weaver....

Definitely #4. Custom material keeps the line "alive" for me.