View Poll Results: Who would She-Ra have a romantic fling with from the Marvel Universe?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adam Warlock

0 0%
  • Black Panther

0 0%
  • Captain America

4 20.00%
  • Captain Marvel

0 0%
  • Cyclops

0 0%
  • Deadpool

0 0%
  • Doctor Doom

0 0%
  • Gambit

1 5.00%
  • Gladiator

0 0%
  • Hawkeye

0 0%
  • Hercules

0 0%
  • Hulk

1 5.00%
  • Hyperion

1 5.00%
  • Iron Man

0 0%
  • Juggernaut

0 0%
  • Magneto

0 0%
  • Mr Fantastic

0 0%
  • Namor

0 0%
  • Professor X

0 0%
  • Sentry

0 0%
  • Shatterstar

0 0%
  • Spider-Man

0 0%
  • Taskmaster

0 0%
  • Thing

0 0%
  • Thor

12 60.00%
  • Wolverine

0 0%
  • Wonder Man

0 0%
  • Other (Please explain)

1 5.00%

Thread: Who would She-Ra have a romantic fling with from the Marvel Universe?

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar

Who would She-Ra have a romantic fling with from the Marvel Universe?

Hordak has finally managed to rid Etheria of She-Ra! He’s sent her into the Marvel Universe. And with no immediate hope of returning She-Ra must choose a new partner. So who would it be?

There’s a similar poll for He-Man in the Marvel Universe here:
    Who would He-Man have a romantic fling with from the Marvel Universe?

And polls for He-Man and She-Ra in the DC Universe here:
    Who would He-Man have a romantic fling with from the DC Universe?
    Who would She-Ra have a romantic fling with from the DC Universe?
    Last edited by Robin Hood; February 5, 2012 at 03:51pm.

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Thor! They can borrow each others head gear!
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST SDCC 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue - Toy Catra - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: 3 main twiggets

Hyperion as he would be She-Ra's ‘Superman’ in the Marvel Universe. And he even looks a little like Sea Hawk in the image below.

Hyperion.jpg

My other thoughts were Thor due to She-Ra's resemblance to a Valkyrie from Norse mythology. Hawkeye as her loyal and trustworthy friend Bow. And Wolverine as her dark and mysterious, adventure-loving friend Sea Hawk.

Huuuuuu...

why do you keep making it men only!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Huuuuuu...

why do you keep making it men only!
    I almost did add WW to the She-Ra DC poll as she is a major DC hero and to see if there was any interest in such a relationship. In the end I chickened out.

There is however the option to choose "Other (Please explain)" on the poll for anyone who thinks She-Ra would choose a female partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    I almost did add WW to the She-Ra DC poll as she is a major DC hero and to see if there was any interest in such a relationship. In the end I chickened out.

There is however the option to choose "Other (Please explain)" on the poll for anyone who thinks She-Ra would choose a female partner.
    There's no reasson to chicken out! I mean She-Ra & Wonder Woman could def beat up any haters!! lol

Voted: "Other"

Psylocke!!!!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    Thor! They can borrow each others head gear!
    My thinking exactly!
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    With her tiara, She-Ra and Thor would be a cool couple. Nevertheless, I voted for the Hulk - that would definitely become more interesting in my canon!

Snappy Threader
    Thor. That would add a layer of cool to Thor that he currently lacks.

Probably not Shatterstar, since he's with Rictor ...

Widget
    Thor, of course - not only because of the winged helmet...

Juggernaut ? Really ? Seriously ? Why would you give us that option ? Poor Poor Unfortunate She Ra . Thats just mean . shmad.gif

" Yes Mr hulk sir ? What do you think of those funny creatures called girls ?

HULK : " Ummm ummm HULK SMASH !!!! "

Perhaps you should thin out the poll only using males that have shown a little bit of interest in girls other than rescuing or kidnapping them. I see alot of innocent virgins . Its unfair to them too . They are going to have to quit their fun and get real jobs .

I think innocent Thor is a good physical match up but She Ra will need to buy some birds and bees literature for him .
    Last edited by MOLKROM; February 15, 2014 at 05:10am.
    MOTU and POP transformed my childhood years to gold

Quote Originally Posted by MOLKROM View Post
    Juggernaut ? Really ? Seriously ? Why would you give us that option ? Poor Poor Unfortunate She Ra . Thats just mean . shmad.gif
    When developing the poll I tried to provide as many options as possible and leave it to the imagination of the reader as to who would make the best match for She-Ra. Hence, I included as many important male marvel characters as possible.

Regarding Juggernaut I don’t think she has anything to worry about. She is the most powerful woman in the universe and has already used these powers (or equivalent powers) in other dimensions/universes. She therefore just needs to call on her powers more and her wisdom should a powerful hero or villain make unwelcome advances. In some cases, she could just out power them, dodge or otherwise evade their unwelcome advances, fly away on Swiftwind (or his replacement), lower her suitors confidence by reducing their self-esteem such as by prising off Juggernaut’s helmet with her sword or fist, or by simply giving them a ‘cold shower’ with her sword turned into a water sprinkler! She has lots of options.

" Yes Mr hulk sir ? What do you think of those funny creatures called girls ?

HULK : " Ummm ummm HULK SMASH !!!! "
    I was secretly hoping someone would say they would make the comic version of ‘Beauty and the Beast’. For example, She-Ra could use her telepathy and empathy to at least calm him down a little. If not, she could win his respect by HULK SMASH, SHE-RA SMASH approach !!!! While in the King Hulk/World War Hulk incarnation of Hulk, he marries Caiera, an expert warrior with transformation powers after she rebels and helps free her people from a tyrant and in another incarnation he marries Jarella who was originally a princess and a skilled athletic swordswoman, strategist and equestrian. In both cases, the ladies appear to show strong similarities to Force Captain Adora / Despara / She-Ra. A picture of Jarella with Hulk where she has an uncanny resemblance to She-Ra is shown below.
    1579843-loves_lost.jpg
    She-Ra on the other hand might like Hulk given his unsophisticated yet well-intentioned ways, his physical physique and his angular features that give her no competition in the beauty stakes!

Hence, I believe Hulk could quite easily form a close loving and caring relationship with She-Ra, that would result in them marrying!

Regardless, Hulk could easily help She-Ra free Etheria and/or Horde Prime on She-Ra's return, which could make an interesting What If? story if there was ever to be a MOTUC-Marvel crossover. There could even be a King Hulk of Etheria / Horde Prime with a Queen She-Ra of Etheria / Horde Prime! I would certainly pity the enemy army if Hulk / She-Ra were fighting together as a team!!!!

Perhaps you should thin out the poll only using males that have shown a little bit of interest in girls other than rescuing or kidnapping them. I see alot of innocent virgins . Its unfair to them too . They are going to have to quit their fun and get real jobs .
    I think She-Ra with her good looks would always arouse the interest of any hot-blooded male, while her empathy and wisdom would always make her a good teacher!

I think innocent Thor is a good physical match up but She Ra will need to buy some birds and bees literature for him .
    I consider Thor a little too obvious a match for She-Ra, but one which could nevertheless work. She’ll have him under her control in no time and have explained the birds and bees to him given how Thor is not exactly the brightest or most wise superhero around.

Things could get complicated though as I see potential for some romantic tension from a love triangle between She-Ra, Hulk and Thor.
    Last edited by Robin Hood; February 17, 2014 at 12:54pm. Reason: Added image of Jarella (with Hulk) as she has a strong resemblance to She-Ra
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller