I never considered any of these to be bad figures, just ones that I didn't have a lot of interest in or liking for various reasons.
1. Zodac - I never liked Zodac as a kid, or as an adult for that matter. But the Classics figure really grew on me. I think it's the simplicity and the sleekness of the design. It just looks sharp. I also love the idea of multiple cosmic enforcers for some reason.
2. PD He-Man - I love the idea of He-Man in a disguise so he can go into an Horde occupied village or something.
3. King Grayskull - I bought the reissue (don't have the original). Not that I didn't like the figure, I just didn't care about him. I've since messed with him recently and I am beginning to like him quite a bit.
4. Buzz-Off - I still hate his vintage head. It's so stupid, but in hand the figures bright colors, and his large poseable wings make him not only tolerable, but sort of fun. He grew on me. I still want a 200x head though.
5. Catra - I haven't done much with her since I got her in the sub, but I just took some pics of her, and she's quite nice. She's really moving up in my affections.