View Poll Results: Which vintage POP variant do you want to see in MOTUC next?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scratchin' Sound Catra

8 16.00%
  • Starburst She-Ra

21 42.00%
  • Shower Power Catra

21 42.00%

Thread: Which vintage POP variant should come next?

Which vintage POP variant should come next?

I'd really like to know, out of the three remaining, which POP vintage variant is most demanded? Yes I know, there are SEVERAL other possible fan created or suggested variants (ex: Battle Armor She-Ra) and also those who want to see the original "toy" versions of She-Ra and Catra, but I want to know specifically which of these three variants fans most want.

Scratchin' Sound Catra
    Attachment 72843

Starburst She-Ra
    Attachment 72842

Shower Power Catra
    Attachment 72841
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

The one I'd like to see isn't on the list. The 1st series toy line Catra.

EDIT: Of those three. Probably Starburst She-Ra.
    Last edited by Tallstar; February 10, 2012 at 01:27pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    Battle Armor She-Ra would be pretty awesome, but I'd like to see a Catra variant first.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Starburst She-Ra is my favorite POP variant. I always wanted one but never got one for some reason...probably because I already had a regular She-Ra?

I dunno if they could pull off her awesome cape though.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Starburst She-Ra is my favorite POP variant. I always wanted one but never got one for some reason...probably because I already had a regular She-Ra?

I dunno if they could pull off her awesome cape though.
    Those Sorceress shoulders have to be used again sometime

I don't know which variant i want. I do know I'd like at least some fantastic fashions put into circulation as variants. I don't mean necessarily for She-Ra, but perhaps a Frosty Fur Teela or Deep Blue Secret Netossa or Reflections in Red Glimmer, Veils of Mystery Catra, etc... Stay with me folks, cause here's why...

Variant PoP characters have the greatest chance of being done in toy deco. I'm not a fan of toy deco, I prefer hybrid designs, but several of my fellow .orgers are and if this is the avenue for them to get what they want then it needs to be tossed into the mix. They may not necessarily get new tooling, but they'd have a better chance of getting vintage colors. If the variant armor/fashion/gear is removable one could still mix-n-match, swap/dress whatever the figures how they choose.

However, this is about the actual vintage figures, and I'll end up going with Starburst She-Ra.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post

I don't know which variant i want. I do know I'd like at least some fantastic fashions put into circulation as variants. I don't mean necessarily for She-Ra, but perhaps a Frosty Fur Teela or Deep Blue Secret Netossa or Reflections in Red Glimmer, Veils of Mystery Catra, etc... Stay with me folks, cause here's why...

Variant PoP characters have the greatest chance of being done in toy deco. I'm not a fan of toy deco, I prefer hybrid designs, but several of my fellow .orgers are and if this is the avenue for them to get what they want then it needs to be tossed into the mix. They may not necessarily get new tooling, but they'd have a better chance of getting vintage colors. If the variant armor/fashion/gear is removable one could still mix-n-match, swap/dress whatever the figures how they choose.

However, this is about the actual vintage figures, and I'll end up going with Starburst She-Ra.
    Um, let's just get to Netossa and Glimmer first lol. I would love to get some of the fashions as variants but I don't see it EVER happening. This line isn't going to go on until 2030.

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Two She-ra's is enough for now, even though that Star burst looks cool and the 4H would knock it out of the park. Give me Shower power... Plus I'd love to read that bio.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Um, let's just get to Netossa and Glimmer first lol. I would love to get some of the fashions as variants but I don't see it EVER happening. This line isn't going to go on until 2030.
    Oh totally, regular classics figures first, then potential variants.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Looking forward to an eventual Starburst She-Ra figure, moreso than the two Catra variants. But that's mostly because I really want the ORIGINAL toy version of Catra to be released first- then once they have her out of the way, bring on the other versions of her (if at all). But the very cool thing about Mattel doing a Starburst She-Ra sooner than later is, that will complete all of the vintage She-Ras in MOTUC. After all, with removable pieces, that Starburst She-Ra ideally would be able to turn into a regular classic toy version of the Princess Of Power

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I'd really like to know, out of the three remaining, which POP vintage variant is most demanded? Yes I know, there are SEVERAL other possible fan created or suggested variants (ex: Battle Armor She-Ra) and also those who want to see the original "toy" versions of She-Ra and Catra, but I want to know specifically which of these three variants fans most want.

Scratchin' Sound Catra
    Attachment 72843

Starburst She-Ra
    Attachment 72842

Shower Power Catra
    Attachment 72841
    Of course my vote for Scratching sounds Catra is actually for original TOy Catra.

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    Two She-ra's is enough for now, even though that Star burst looks cool and the 4H would knock it out of the park. Give me Shower power... Plus I'd love to read that bio.
    I agree. I want SP Catra to go with BP She-Ra. I love getting the rarest vintage figures released in MOTUC!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I chose Star-burst She-Ra. They can re-use The Sorceress' shoulders on her.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Starburst She-Ra would be best in this case: cause if she was to go off into space with He-man after Skeletor, it would be an appropriate name for her New Adventures look!

I'm fine with any one of them but as for the Catra variants, hopefully one will not have the Horde symbol which would pass for a pre-Horde Catra or C'yra. I'm going to go with the majority and go down with Starburst She-ra since it's a nice figure and I hope she doesn't come with a pink sword and shield. If they're going to go with She-ra's Starburst armor as her NA self, it wouldn't really match too well with what He-Man's going to be wearing. Oh well, furry shorts and sandals don't really match with a white toga and gold bracers anyway.

Snappy Threader
    Shower Power Catra is my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post

I love this idea! I concur wholeheartedly, my friend.

In this poll, I voted for SP Catra, though I can't wait for SB She-Ra as well. I really really really want to see Vintage Toy versions of She-Ra, Catra, and the rest of the line too!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Gosh, I really don't care for any of those.

I really like Princess of Power. I want all of those characters. These 3 figures, however, do absolutely nothing for me at all. I'd probably go with Shower Power Catra variant?? just with the hopes that the QC issues from the first one could be fixed (sword and hand in a harder plastic and no tears in the skirt.)
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I voted for Shower Power Catra.

After all, she's one of the rarer POP figures and she has an interesting look, though I'd rather they go with red instead of the pink in the color scheme as a nod to the 1st-release toy - and she has a tail! Also, since her sword has already been done, she could come with a bonus POP fashion-inspired sculpted outfit (like BP She-ra's overlay) along with her SP tiara/headdress.
    Last edited by Nekk-ra; March 15, 2012 at 02:55pm. Reason: clarification