Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Snake Men Guards discussion

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draego-Man View Post
    None of those look female to me, and non of them have bellybuttons or nipples.
    And neither did Filmation He-Man. We get the point, can we move on?

As for the figures themselves, I was hoping the colors would be a little more contrasting between the two figures, but that's not a big deal. I still think the concept for them is good, just like the guards, and I hope they don't pass on the opportunity to release another set in another color. I know re-releases of any sort are anathema now, but this one seems as close to a sure bet as I think they can get right now.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    The green is different... can you post a photo of your third Snake Men guard?
    Is it somethin' like that?
    http://imageshack.us/a/img545/1378/thirdsm.jpg

Can't wait for the yellow/orange guys to join these
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

NICE the Snake-Guard head looks PERFECT on Slush Heads body. WELL DONE
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

If they ever repaint these guards I hope they make one of them Purple, so he can stand in for the vintage Warrior Beasts "Snake Man!"

snakeman.jpg
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 3.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    And neither did Filmation He-Man. We get the point, can we move on?
    I was responding to a post directed at me.

Good day.

Ah ah ah... I said good day.

I was responding to a post directed at me.

Good day.

Ah ah ah... I said good day.
    Fez?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Great ideas... but I'm a little bit scaried by the two guys in the background... the snake guard with yellow hair and the snake guard with a black toupee...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Week 6, polls 23 vote for
    Snake Goddess!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Fez?
    Yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    Great ideas... but I'm a little bit scaried by the two guys in the background... the snake guard with yellow hair and the snake guard with a black toupee...
    Yeah, when I saw that I was like but I didn't want to be rude. But I guess, they already have bellybuttons and nipples, so why not yellow puebs growing from their heads?
    Last edited by Draego-Man; September 20, 2012 at 07:09pm.

And arms and legs. Don't forget the snakes with arms and legs. Makes no sense!

Just for all of you being weird about the bellybuttons, there are snakes that give live birth here on Earth. Why is it strange if they would be on an alien world? really? It is so funny how so many of us as adults want to reinforce natural laws in a fictitious environment instead of allowing for the imaginary that fuels the child in us all....the reason we have these in the first place.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Unless they are vestigial limbs

Anyone who can identify this particular animal ? I'm guessing it's some kind of skink, though.
    m1gy7cowj976.jpg
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Unless they are vestigial limbs

Anyone who can identify this particular animal ? I'm guessing it's some kind of skink, though.
    m1gy7cowj976.jpg
    Hey! How'd you get the Snakemen 2 pack repaint so soon? TG hasn't even announced it yet!

It's a skink. But I must say, that black over yellow color scheme would look pretty cool.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post

Ok ok, point taken... but I still don't like them nipples.

Another set of snakemen dropped in today

online with my office computer in Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    Just for all of you being weird about the bellybuttons, there are snakes that give live birth here on Earth. Why is it strange if they would be on an alien world? really? It is so funny how so many of us as adults want to reinforce natural laws in a fictitious environment instead of allowing for the imaginary that fuels the child in us all....the reason we have these in the first place.
    So... arms, legs, belly buttons, blonde hair is an issue for some people with the Eternian snakes but the fact they talk... no-one has mentioned, this is ok??

"In my canon" these guys were transformed by the Snake ring, but it has limited power, the more it was used the less they changed, therefore some kept their hair, some kept their nipples! For me the wackier the better, I wonder how that spare Grizzlor fur would look on the yellow snakeman...
    Last edited by Nianotreve; September 21, 2012 at 04:07am.
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Hey! How'd you get the Snakemen 2 pack repaint so soon? TG hasn't even announced it yet!

It's a skink. But I must say, that black over yellow color scheme would look pretty cool.
    Because we're the best of pals, Scott and I But he'll be ever so mad at me for spilling the beans.

Anyway, I'd love to see a repaint of the Snakemen 2-pack down the road.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    got mine. these are the coolest things ever! I been wanting these so bad.

I an not disappointed. there is several ways to display them uniquely. I eight of them & they still dont look repetitive when displayed.
    very very happy with my purchase.

I do feel a second repainted release would be awesome. maybe in green.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

shouldn't be too hard to sand them off if you have some level of skill with a dremel. (don't need much to be honest) It doesn't bother me just like how the PoP fans were so angry that frosta had sculpted nipples. (every female wears the same thick bras?)
    If I HAD to rationalize it (which I don't ) I'd just argue they are Snake MEN, so it's a hybrid race. just like Webstor has nipples
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    It doesn't bother me just like how the PoP fans were so angry that frosta had sculpted nipples. (every female wears the same thick bras?)
    Yeah, that prototype was gorgeous. The complaining really ruined a perfect figure. Besides, all the guys have nipples, why don't they just put them on the girls as well ... and let the prudes sand them off themselves if they don't like it.

Here are mine!!

More SM

Bashed this guy...

Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!