Thread: Charger and Teela 2.0 Pak ...Alacala Beast Man and complete Alcala Skeletor????

Charger and Teela 2.0 Pak ...Alacala Beast Man and complete Alcala Skeletor????

712db36e.jpg

backcovernw.jpg

So what with the realease of Demo-Man and Alcala Skeletor head , I thought Id look over the first 4 mini comics. Now hopefully we will be getting an Alcala He-man shortly...we all hope and seeing as Teela really hasnt had the much needed 2.0 update, like Evil-Lyn with turning gauntlets etc...The sculpt is there already really and so is the horse design we got with SwiftWind. With a few minor twinks or even maybe some nice little extra stuff this pak would make a GREAT addition to Classics. What do people think? Would this be prefreble ? Any futher additon to make this pak rock? Of course RED Beastman with updated longer Demo Man Arms and Hands and a better lower Leg sculpt and A complete Alcala Skeletor again with new Longer Demo Man arms and new shin guards would also be nice too!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd say there's a fairly good chance you'll be extremely happy in the very near future.

edit: this is purely speculation obviously as I have no insider information of said news.
    Last edited by vertigoink; February 15, 2012 at 09:20am.

HMMMMmmmm......seems the best way to celebrate 30 YEARS OF MOTU...along with concept and unreleased figures...shame the 30TH ADD ON wasnt built on these bricks..eh???

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletorous View Post
    HMMMMmmmm......seems the best way to celebrate 30 YEARS OF MOTU...along with concept and unreleased figures...shame the 30TH ADD ON wasnt built on these bricks..eh???
    Have to say, that would have been a very fitting way to celebrate the longevity of MOTU.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I agree, was a logical and solid choice to make and I dont know why it was not a path taken? Im kinda hoping Mattel choice of figure might be a unreleased figure from the Power And Honour catalogue, but not sure if that will be the case.

seems like one or both of these could be SDCC pieces. I'd prefer that neither make it into the sub this year. And Beast Man needs new sculpting including a new head if he is going to be a sub figure. A pure red repaint will tick me off.

Heroic Warrior
    Sounds good to me!

I would love some more Alcala goodness!

Long Live MOTU!!!!
    Now & Forever!!!!

I so want some more Alcala

I have warmed to the idea of a Red Beast. Would fit with my (now neccessary and completely awesome concept) Fighting Foe Men of Demo-Man!

A Unicorn Steed for Teela would be acceptable.

Dont see a need for, use for, dont have any desire for; An Alcala He-Man. Too subtle to me. HEad is enough for Alcala Skeletor, dont need anything further for that.

Frankly I would rather have a Filmation Skeletor Head than any other variant things like this at this time.

But again, Red Beast is totally wanted, now that I see him as a Fighting Foe Man.

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Mini comics, Alcala, Red Beast (Man), Teela's Unicorn Steed... I'm all for this... great stuff!!!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

I want multiple red Beast-Men to army build for Gygor!

I'd like Teela's unicorn/horse.

I'm fine with just an Alcala Skeletor head.

I think oo-Lar will be that HM.

I'd love a Pre-Sorceress Teela'Na modeled after the Teela we see in those earliest minis.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I might buy the horse but the others don't interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletorous View Post
    712db36e.jpg

backcovernw.jpg

So what with the realease of Demo-Man and Alcala Skeletor head , I thought Id look over the first 4 mini comics. Now hopefully we will be getting an Alcala He-man shortly...we all hope and seeing as Teela really hasnt had the much needed 2.0 update, like Evil-Lyn with turning gauntlets etc...The sculpt is there already really and so is the horse design we got with SwiftWind. With a few minor twinks or even maybe some nice little extra stuff this pak would make a GREAT addition to Classics. What do people think? Would this be prefreble ? Any futher additon to make this pak rock? Of course RED Beastman with updated longer Demo Man Arms and Hands and a better lower Leg sculpt and A complete Alcala Skeletor again with new Longer Demo Man arms and new shin guards would also be nice too!!!
    I'm totally down for all of this. I'd love an Alcala Skeletor, though I don't think they'll do it. I'd really like one though.
    Charger and Teela 2.0 for sure as well. Check out the Charger thread in my sig and post your support!

I'd buy a Charger and 2.0 Teela for sure.

Red Beastman I'm not as sold on, but people want it so I say why not do it, he's variant worthy.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd love these as well, I really want to recreate the whole early mini comics.

Oo-Larr with extra Alcala head
    Red Beast/ or Red Beastman - whatever route they're going to go down
    Teela 2.0 - waist swivel, softer dress, blonde hair
    Mini Comic accurate Green Goddess (nearly impossible, I know...)

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    I'd say there's a fairly good chance you'll be extremely happy in the very near future.

edit: this is purely speculation obviously as I have no insider information of said news.
    Say what now?
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I'd get Charger and a Teela 2.0. Especially if it came with a blonde head.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST POST I WANT

EVERYTHING I'D BUY

Full body Alcala Skeletor... I could just... cry...

but I don't want him to have demo-man arms or hands.

Teela's steed needs two heads though, one horse, one unicorn. But definitely WANT.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

I would buy Charger and an Alcala Beast Man.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Queen Angela & Lodar