Thread: Still no feb sub renewal...

Still no feb sub renewal...

Anyone else still not receive their feb renewal?

Not yet...
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Heroic Warrior
    I'm new to subs this year... What exactly would a Feb renewal look like? I ask because I have this in my order history:

Order Status: order unsubmitted

Club EterniaŽ 2012 Subscription - Kobra Kahn Figure
    Boxed Shipment

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I got my renewal message last Sunday, but nothing has been shipped out yet. This is annoying.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I got my renewal message last Sunday, but nothing has been shipped out yet. This is annoying.
    I actually got the renewal for Photog first, then he shipped. JUST this morning I got the shipping notification for the other crew; Sorceress/Fisto/Shadow Weaver/Map.

Mind you, on the NEWGISTICS page they all seem like, despite the ship date, they're all stuck in Sparks, NV.

This is just getting weird.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    I'm new to subs this year... What exactly would a Feb renewal look like? I ask because I have this in my order history:

Order Status: order unsubmitted

Club EterniaŽ 2012 Subscription - Kobra Kahn Figure
    Boxed Shipment
    Kobra Khan?! Wow thats the weirdest one yet...he's not out till next month. Damnit Matty start fixing these issues.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by omee View Post
    Kobra Khan?! Wow thats the weirdest one yet...he's not out till next month. Damnit Matty start fixing these issues.
    Yup, I got it too. No indication of when my actual order will ship, but they are ready to charge me for next month already, it seems.

I'm so fed up once I get Weaver I'm just done. Next time they mess up my sub, they can shove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Same here. Plus, my Feb. order is still not showing up in my order history. It shows up when you look it up by the order #, but that's it. To say its annoying is an understatement.

Received the Renewal Email for CLUB ETERNIA (Sorceress, Fisto, SW, & Map)

Then saw the charge pending on my card

Then received the Photog SHIPMENT email (there was no Renewal email because he's the first figure in that Sub)

Then the charge for the Club Eternia Feb Items fell off the card.

The charge for Photog is pending.

I emailed them. I've had success when I email EVERY DAY.

I will NOT lose out on Shadow Weaver and that MAP!!!

EDIT:

Irony of ironies... after emailing them not an hour ago, I received my shipping notification... dang... I should have left well enough alone... now they'll be sure to recharge me LOL
    Last edited by bcrduke; February 18, 2012 at 03:20am.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

DR cancelled my 2012 Club Eternia sub in January.

I apparently had the sub reinstated when I purchased the bundle package (Sorceress, Fisto, Shadow Weaver + Map) that I was offered.
    I got an email today saying that those items have now been shipped to me.
    (I'm actually pretty excited that Shadow Weaver is on the way).

Quite what happens next month, I'm not sure.
    There's no hint in my order history that I actually have a Club Eternia sub, and that I'm going to get Kobra Kahn.
    I guess I'll wait and see what happens. Surprises are fun.

I do have a similar message in my order history to 'Mekaneckpain' above.
    But it's not relating to Club Eternia - it's for the next figure in the 30th Anniversary sub.

I finally got my ship order...but...(why is there always a but with Matty stuff)...they charged the wrong card! Damnit we cant win with these guys.

I've been doing the Digital River boogey as well. I was actually able to change my sub credit card information and pay for the Star Sisters pack before the My Subscriptions link was taken down. So I've been told that my account is active, but I still haven't got the sub-renewal for February (guess it's not THAT active).

And for those of you who have Kobra Kahn renewal notices: when I had to change credit cards last July due to outside tampering courtesy of Eastern Europe, the renewal notice I was sent was for Megator. So you MAY be okay, or you're still screwed.