Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *SOLD OUT* for Double Mischief/Trouble

*SOLD OUT* for Double Mischief/Trouble

Not even 24 hours on sale and she is almost gone.

I´m happy for her, even with Ruben-esque influences she is doing good and i´m happy for Club Etheria, a good start!

*Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Woooooo!
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    I went ahead and grabbed one for my girl's future. She's only 18 months old, but some day I want her to have all the MOTUC She-Ra stuff, so grabbing one of these seems legit.

Watch her not like them at all, plurph. Murphy is no friend of mine.

This, to me anyway, is one of the cooler PoP ideas, even if it's just because MEF is my number one homie.

Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.

Funny how the "no DOS" Clamp Champ is still available. Flogg is still available as well.
    My post count just got bigger.

I bought one!
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List: FILMATION MER-MAN, Vultak, Peekablue, Laser-Light Skeletor, Hunga.

I picked up Double Mischief, and Flogg, yesterday. gona try to keep Double Mischief, MOC until I get an extra same with Flogg.

Ok. She's sold out
    Cats | Nikon | Transformers | Marvel Universe | Masters of the Universe Classics | Travel | Hobbyist | http://www.flickr.com/photos/denverernest/collections/

Yea, sold out. Is that a good run for a POP?

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mkpat View Post
    Funny how the "no DOS" Clamp Champ is still available. Flogg is still available as well.
    Flogg won't be sold out until Friday or more I guess, the same has happened to every NA figure.

Gone in less than 24 hours?

That´s a good sign for everyone, if you ask me. People seem to like her and they should she is a great character. Her figure wasn´t translated perfect but except for a few none was
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Gone in less than 24 hours?

That´s a good sign for everyone, if you ask me.
    Yeah, it's a good sign that they produced far less of her (and probably all of the Etheria figures) than of the standard Eternia monthly figure.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Yeah, it's a good sign that they produced far less of her (and probably all of the Etheria figures) than of the standard Eternia monthly figure.
    Yes (probably) you are right and still they are demanded as her (for now) SOLD OUT proofs

Sold out doesn't mean a lot. Look for her to return on Black Friday....
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Sold out doesn't mean a lot. Look for her to return on Black Friday....
    After selling out in less than 24 hours I doubt she will be back for Black Friday.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Mermista : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    After selling out in less than 24 hours I doubt she will be back for Black Friday.
    Less than 24 hours is considered slow for Matty.com. They don't like to leave the figures up. I would be surprised if we don't see her again.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Less than 24 hours is considered slow for Matty.com. They don't like to leave the figures up. I would be surprised if we don't see her again.
    Of course we will. Like every other figure before her! Even Teela was sold once at a Black Friday!

The- they are not really sold out- argument is getting old, we all know about that but still she proofs there is a market for her and i like that, as do others and i think we have every reason to.

Of course we will. Like every other figure before her! Even Teela was sold once at a Black Friday!

The- they are not really sold out- argument is getting old, we all know about that but still she proofs there is a market for her and i like that, as do others and i think we have every reason to.
    The - they are not really sold out - argument remains 100% true and is verified every time we see the characters return for more than a second 7 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a PoP basher. I've ordered 2 subs. I'm not saying there is a lack of demand for PoP. I was personally shocked to discover the PoP sub only sold 97%! :O

But I do maintain, regardless of what character we're talking about, that they're almost never really sold out, and "less than 24 hours" is not a time frame which impresses Matty. They want 7 minutes....

Heroic Warrior
    No way Flogg will sell out. There are unsold listings on Ebay that were much cheaper than buying from matty!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd imagine she is truly "sold out" with only customer service stock remaining. There have definitely been false sell outs where figures are just taken down for whatever reason that is? And the subscription only figures are quickly becoming figures available early through the sub and available the next year as they are seemingly producing the same amounts of Fang Man, Seahawk, and Clamp Champ, and next year Two Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    No way Flogg will sell out. There are unsold listings on Ebay that were much cheaper than buying from matty!!!
    At a certain point they'll put him out of his misery and pretend he's sold out for a bit, but then he'll be back.

Didn't even realize that sale day had come around again.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

The - they are not really sold out - argument remains 100% true and is verified every time we see the characters return for more than a second 7 minutes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a PoP basher. I've ordered 2 subs. I'm not saying there is a lack of demand for PoP. I was personally shocked to discover the PoP sub only sold 97%! :O

But I do maintain, regardless of what character we're talking about, that they're almost never really sold out, and "less than 24 hours" is not a time frame which impresses Matty. They want 7 minutes....
    We are not in 2010 anymore, no figure is sold out in minutes these days and that´s good if you ask me. Everyone who wants a figure should get one. They are made so fans can own them and they should

I never said you are against POP and i hope i didn´t come across as judgmental or biased

At a certain point they'll put him out of his misery and pretend he's sold out for a bit, but then he'll be back.
    NA has it tough. So many things they have to fight against but in the end Mattel says DOS is just the bonus and yes probably he will get his fake SOLD OUT but he will not be the first and he will not be the last. Let´s see what happens when Gwildor or Twistoid go on sale.

Mattel says DOS is just the bonus
    TG said that once and has contradicted the statement more than once. If DOS represents 10% of sales, then it's a significant portion of sales. They want the guaranteed sales of a sub, but they also need the extras which sell day of. We now know that they're making somewhere around 6,000-7,000 of each of these figures, which does make the numbers tight to actually make a profit.

Then why is Flogg still up?
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Mermista : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
    Then why is Flogg still up?
    Desperation? Hoping someone will buy one?