Thread: Club Grayskull Filmation Evil-Lyn review (I know uber late)

Club Grayskull Filmation Evil-Lyn review (I know uber late)

Hello guys , sharing my latest review: Club Grayskull Evil-Lyn!
    Thanks for checking.

"Curse you nitpicker!"
    The Club Grayskull Filmation Evil-Lyn figure comes with... pink crystals?
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    "Curse you nitpicker!"
    The Club Grayskull Filmation Evil-Lyn figure comes with... pink crystals?
    It's coridite.

The Widgets mine it and it is featured in the episode Evil-Lyn's Plot.

Evil-Lyn, in fact, has a weird relationship with the widgets in the Filmation series, as they feature prominently in two of her bigger episodes (although the season 2 episode pretends like the season 1 episode never happened).

This figure has really grown on me. I was devastated at the poor paint apps when it was first released, but after I trimmed her cape and touched up her face, she's become one of my favorite later releases.

She doesn't hold a candle to the quality of BG Evil-Lyn, but it's finally the Evil-Lyn I knew as a kid watching the show (when I hated the vintage figure -- I still do actually).
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    It's coridite.

The Widgets mine it and it is featured in the episode Evil-Lyn's Plot.

Evil-Lyn, in fact, has a weird relationship with the widgets in the Filmation series, as they feature prominently in two of her bigger episodes (although the season 2 episode pretends like the season 1 episode never happened).

This figure has really grown on me. I was devastated at the poor paint apps when it was first released, but after I trimmed her cape and touched up her face, she's become one of my favorite later releases.

She doesn't hold a candle to the quality of BG Evil-Lyn, but it's finally the Evil-Lyn I knew as a kid watching the show (when I hated the vintage figure -- I still do actually).
    I trimmed the cape on the one I display too. I was very lucky to get two with very good faces and good eyes.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Heroic Warrior
    I really like this figure. Luckily mine has almost perfect paint aps, and honestly the voluminous cape doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I trimmed the cape on the one I display too. I was very lucky to get two with very good faces and good eyes.
    I ended up buying like six of them (2 day of sale and 4 when they came to the Mattel online store). I sold off a few, but the one that I have on display looks pretty good.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Having recently dug this figure out of storage, I still love it. The face apps on my figure were pretty good and I like the colours and the large cape. I think she looks quite striking, plus you can get her in some cool poses. Love the smaller wand too.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    i like mine. The paint apps on mine are good but it was put together out of 2 figures to get the best painted parts