Thread: Will there be any new figure reveals at Power-Con or will we have to wait for SDCC?

Will there be any new figure reveals at Power-Con or will we have to wait for SDCC?

For me it feels like a long time since we have had any updates on forthcoming figures. I'm hoping we get some updates and reveals at Power-Con. Does anyone know if it's planned?

I hope so. There has been at former Power Cons
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    I highly doubt it;
    Last summer, and for the first time,
    the following year and its
    calendar were entirely revealed
    (Power Con included)
    the way things are being handled these days
    sounds quite explicit to me, so i wouldn't count
    on anything new.
    Now indeed, the more the better...

This is the sacrifice to get the entire lineup revealed. There are no more surprises (or very few).
    Personally, I was more of a fan of the secret lineup and having multiple figure reveals throughout the year.

We have more news on the single carded troopers and also Snake Mountain!! Maybe we will also see the SDCC Exclusive Figure!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    This is the sacrifice to get the entire lineup revealed. There are no more surprises (or very few).
    Personally, I was more of a fan of the secret lineup and having multiple figure reveals throughout the year.
    How I feel as well.

That being said there are still updates on things that have been referenced or suggested but not explicit information.

I'm expecting more concrete info on Snake Mountain, perhaps a packaged Single card Trooper, some info on Rotar & Twistoid being re-released (perhaps as single carded figures as well), and perhaps a Skelecon Single card figure.

I do not expect much in the way as 100 percent surprise or new reveals. Do we know for a fact what SDCC exclusive is? They could show that if we dont, and I'd expect them to.

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    I agree!!!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

I hope they don't hold of the SDCC exclusives announcement until Power-con...

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    I hope they don't hold of the SDCC exclusives announcement until Power-con...
    I was just going to say we still have the SDCC items to be revealed.

I hope the SDCC reveals and presales are done before Power Con. As far as what I hope they show at Power-Con, I would like to see production samples of the rest of this years figures, as well as updates on Snake Mountain, single carded Horde Trooper, out of sub items like the Roton, and more info on the single carded Skelecon they hinted at. Hopefully some other surprises as well!

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    some info on Rotar & Twistoid being re-released (perhaps as single carded figures as well).
    While I know some collectors are missing out on this set partly because of the botched early access sale, but I really doubt Matty would spend resources or slot production time for a reissue of these guys. If Matty can't justify a reissue of characters like Fisto that had legitimate availability issues to subscribers, there's no way the demand for the Engergy Zoids would fill a production quota. The real bummer for fans is that they were readily available on the showroom floor the entire con, unlike some of the other Matty items that would sell out of their quota early in the morning.