Thread: What do you want to see in each of the Various Types of Future Item Paks?

What do you want to see in each of the Various Types of Future Item Paks?

Toy Guru stated in the walkthrough with our friend Pixel Dan that they want to try to make many diffrent types of Weapons Paks/Item Paks/Magic FX Paks/ETC Paks.

What kind of Paks would you personally want realeased and in each of them what kinds of...

Weaponry/Items/FX/Books/other

...would you want in them?

Weapons Pak

Draego Mans Sheild and Whip
    Horde Prime's Staff
    The Might Spector's Whip
    Filmation Skeletor Crossbones Sword
    Filmation Skeletor's Orb topped Axe
    An the new Man At Arms 200X hand Cannon

I personally would like to see...

Head Variant Pak

An assorted pak using mixed up head parts from released figures to make new variants for extra display options.
    Such as ...
    Hair variants for existing figures.
    Further Face variants for Palace Guards/Upcoming Snake Men - for even larger armies
    More 3face inserts for Man-E-Faces
    A diffrent visor with 3 more diffrent eyes for TriKlops Maybe the Round, Triangle, an Square eyes from Filmation show now that they have the rights.
    Last edited by Replikor; February 17, 2012 at 01:12pm.

Baby Adam & Adora.

Baby Evil Lyn.

Mer-Man's babies.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Baby Adam & Adora.

Baby Evil Lyn.

Mer-Man's babies.
    That would be nice!
    Baby Adora at the very least for a Younger Hordak display of him with no cape, maybe display skeletor in the horde chest armor with him... an some horde troopers... [if we ever get them].

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    I would like an orange He-man style harness for Faker.

Of course I want the cut accessories!

I'd also like the head set--new Man-E-Faces inserts would be especially nice. Include Grizzlor's other "head" or face or whatever that had the 200x headguard since Fisto proves that so long as it's not the 200x face it's not a 200x head. I'd ask for an improved Snout Spout head, but I don't think that will ever happen.

I don't know how realistic the remark was though. I mean how many times have they emphasized that no new tooling can go into the packs? Packs of new stuff would be a huge change and it's kind of an unceremonious way to say that. If he really meant a new direction for the packs though that'd be great. Now comes the worry about not getting them on the day of sales.
    Last edited by gbagok; February 17, 2012 at 08:32pm.

Possibly, but I am hopeful for new items. As they have shown to make smaller new sculpt items for new figures so its a possiblity to get new Man-E-Faces face mixes.

I would love to honestly know what all items/parts that have been omitted that made it into a prototype stage that got cut due to total overall figure costs to date.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    I'd like to see:

MATCHING gray Beastman feet for Stratos as well as a new hand to hold the Staff of Avion.

MATCHING skin colored hands for Prince Adam who's hands are too stiff because of being painted.

MATCHING skin colored forearm for Tri-Klops

MATCHING skin non-rubbery spell casting hand for Catra as well as a non-rubbery sword.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."