Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by slackrguy.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. grenadaspice: If you make an Oo-Larr, could you use Vikor, Sy-Klone or King Grayskull's face sculpt to help set him apart from the other He-Man face sculpt-sharing figures?
2. sailoruranus: Given how badly things like Hurricane Hordak's vac-metal armor and Snout Spout's foam trunk have performed, are you going to find a way to fix this moving forward? It doesn't add much if it flakes/breaks ruining the entire figure.
3. oICEMANo: We've seen Barbie and Ken in Toy Story. If another Toy Story movie were to be made could we see Classics He-Man and Skeletor in it?
4. lovelikewinter: The Alcala Skeletor head met with great acclaim. Is there any chance we could see that as the head used for future Skeletor variants (i.e. Dragon Blaster or Terror Claws)?
5. zodak74: Is it possible to get Horde Prime's staff released with the Horde Troopers as one of their weapons, if and when they are released? It is such a cool weapon and it would be a shame to see this thing completely lost!
So ask those questions!