February 15, 2012, 10:24pm
WTFWTK 2.75 - Ask your questions here!
Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by slackrguy.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. grenadaspice: If you make an Oo-Larr, could you use Vikor, Sy-Klone or King Grayskull's face sculpt to help set him apart from the other He-Man face sculpt-sharing figures?
2. sailoruranus: Given how badly things like Hurricane Hordak's vac-metal armor and Snout Spout's foam trunk have performed, are you going to find a way to fix this moving forward? It doesn't add much if it flakes/breaks ruining the entire figure.
3. oICEMANo: We've seen Barbie and Ken in Toy Story. If another Toy Story movie were to be made could we see Classics He-Man and Skeletor in it?
4. lovelikewinter: The Alcala Skeletor head met with great acclaim. Is there any chance we could see that as the head used for future Skeletor variants (i.e. Dragon Blaster or Terror Claws)?
5. zodak74: Is it possible to get Horde Prime's staff released with the Horde Troopers as one of their weapons, if and when they are released? It is such a cool weapon and it would be a shame to see this thing completely lost!
So ask those questions!
February 15, 2012, 10:27pm
Frosta looks great, and I understand why she is coming with the accessories she is coming with. That said, MANY fans were hoping that she might come with some sort of Ice Blast or ice effect. Is this possible in a weapons pack? Or is it possible to replace the shield with this and then put the shield in the weapons pack as a recolor if the weapons pack is just going to be recolored weapons. Another idea would be to have the shield be transparent blue. I think something like this would really put Frosta over the top and more appealing to those who maybe on the fence. Also is it possible to put a dark metalic blue wash on her belt to bring out the detail?
February 15, 2012, 10:34pm
Can we perhaps see a preorder system for playlets and vehicles, much like you're doing with the BTTF Hoverboard?
February 15, 2012, 10:51pm
In regards to Two-Badd , the 200x series story having Tuvar and Baddhra merged together to form Two-Badd , are those characters on the table for release in Classics ?
February 15, 2012, 11:25pm
No Rio? We Riot!
Will Spikor's removeable Trident be interchangeable with the Trap Jaw/Roboto/Hurricane Hordak parts?
February 16, 2012, 12:44am
I know she was just revealed, but is there any word on Frosta's leg articulation? Since her boots are up to her thighs, it doesn't seem like she will have calf articulation. Can you please ensure that she uses the old-style Teela legs with the upper thigh articulation? Otherwise she'll have very limited movement in her legs; a problem that was seen with the Star Sisters.
February 16, 2012, 07:52am
Was part of the reason for the removal of certain accessories (Draego-Man's weapons, Horde Prime's staff, Spector's whip, etc.) partly due to the fact that subscription prices had to remain at the 2008 prices because the subs went on sale prior to the price increase? Meaning, if the sub prices were also increased, would we be seeing these accessories?