Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil-Lyn statue from Sideshow - preview and preorder discussion

Heroic Warrior

Evil-Lyn statue from Sideshow - preview and preorder discussion

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
    Great Goddess of Eternia!!!!

Best Evil-Lyn Ever!!!

This is an instant buy!!!! Is this designed by Stjepan Sejic too?

Thank you very much for sharing this!

Totally Dyslexic
    Okay, that Evil-Lyn looks cool. I have to admit that.

She has a lot of cool stuff going on, her cleavage is spectacular the wonder bra has found itīs way to Eternia at last The draping of the fabric looks interesting, reminds me a bit of the X-Men Storms original cape which was attached to her wrists as well.
    But she looks a bit to basic for me. She is a beautiful figure, at least what we can see in this picture but if i would see her in a store i wouldīt say straight away that is Evil-Lyn.

But maybe iīm to picky again, letīs see how the whole statue looks like until iīm still impressed
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

She is stunning but would look even better with gray or yellow tone skin.
    Last edited by Angel-T; January 3, 2016 at 09:00am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Whoa where did this come from! Loving the draped fabric with armor. Beautiful yet sinister. I know I'm in the vast minority but yay for no jaundiced skin!

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    She is stunning but would look even better with gray or yellow tone skin.
    Yes, thatīs it… some yellow or grey…in her case grey would have been better since she is toned down anyway.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I'm interested in seeing how the rest of her looks and what sort of staff she ends up getting. Love what they've teased so far, though!

I think the figure looks masterfully done, but it doesn't look enough like Evil lyn for me to fork over the dough.

Awesome redesign and sculpt.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    That Evil-Lyn statue looks amazing!

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Evil Lynn look great. He-Man still, too.

I also think these look a little overly generic, but that doesn't stop them from being amazing statues. It only stops them from being MOTU characters, and to people collecting them, they should probably know anyway.

Honestly, I don't know too many people in my personal life that would know these characters even in their truest forms, so it's mostly about what you get inspired by and want to see on your shelf.

That, and what you have room/budget for of course, which unfortunately might remove these from my collection room ;P

I'd love to see a collection of these when we get well into the series. New versions of Sorceress, Beastman, Merman, Teela... ~shiver~, going to be sweet.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    These are amazing, but Evil-Lyn is my favorite so far. I'm loving the redesign!

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
    There is just something about this look. Face, expression... it is the best realistic interpretation. Goddess is it life like and just so her.

Evil-Lyn's helmet could be a little more identifiable than it is. If I didn't know it was Evil-Lyn, I would have thought it was just a really cool evil sorceress design. I recognize He-Man and Skeletor more easily. Maybe the whole body or a different angle will make a difference. They all look epic.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Evil-Lyn's helmet could be a little more identifiable than it is. If I didn't know it was Evil-Lyn, I would have thought it was just a really cool evil sorceress design. I recognize He-Man and Skeletor more easily. Maybe the whole body or a different angle will make a difference. They all look epic.
    I do agree with this slightly, her helmet is also missing the skull which would make her more identifiable. Still can't wait to see this in full!
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    They showed Evil lyn someone knows wehn they are planning to offer her in preorder too ?
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Evil Lyn revealed!!

preview_EvilLyn-2.jpg

Totally Dyslexic
    She is such a snake

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    She is such a snake
    Fits well with the Mistress of Snake Mountain and Evil Warrior Goddess!

I really love more and more the Evil-Lyn Statue with every new detail being revealed so far!

The snake tatoo is an awesome addition! Not only connects directly Evil-Lyn with Snake Mountain, but also gives the feeling of a connection with Howard's ancient serpent cults and rituals which also inspired a part of the Masters of the Universe mythos (the Goddess, the Snake Men, King Hsss, Snake Mountain etc).

Last edited by granamyr80; March 10, 2016 at 07:40pm.

Heroic Warrior
    That back tattoo is a really cool addition. These statues are like a "how-to" on designing a live action translation of these characters.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    She looks awesome! Although I'm not sold on the snake tattoo, the snake has always been Teela's motif
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Love the addition of tattoos on Lyn's back! Perfect for a witch immersed in dark magic! Her costume looks on point so far. I look forward to seeing to entire piece!

Heroic Warrior
    Evil-Lyn's Statue much like He-Man has a Giveaway contest!!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/evil-lyn-statue-giveaway/

Also another photo of Evil-Lyn, from a different angle!

Damn she looks outstanding here! An amazing otherwordly beauty! A real goddess indeed! Great work!
    Last edited by granamyr80; March 10, 2016 at 06:36pm.

That's gorgeous. Sideshow has been knocking them out of the park!

As a person who could never spend the kind of money neccessary to get statues I can still say that what we see is amazingly beautiful.

I love seeing her with a non grey or yellow skin tone. She looks pretty perfectly "real"

Excited to see the whole ting.