Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Funko Masters of the Universe Thread (POP! Vinyl, Wacky Wobblers, etc)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmyth View Post
    Are the DC ones part of the first 16? I'm actually curious (I know they are not Masters related)
    The Walking Dead are 13-16... Not sure who came before. It's the TV line, so they rotate through shows.

Heroic Warrior

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Do you think the lack of the Horde emblem on Hordak and He-Man's red belt and cuffs are because these are early mock-ups?

Also, have any MOTU plushies been announced? (I would KILL for some plush goodness!!!)

These POP figures are fantastic, as are the Wacky wobblers. I can't wait!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Do you think the lack of the Horde emblem on Hordak and He-Man's red belt and cuffs are because these are early mock-ups?

Also, have any MOTU plushies been announced? (I would KILL for some plush goodness!!!)

I hope they are early shots, but if not I have 3 Horde emblems coming with the FFM so I'll just stick one of those on.

I too would love some form of plush/beanie things. Giant Cringer, FTW!

Got my 2 sets ordered. Looking forward to them.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post

A plush Battlecat would be awesome! Ideally with some sort of remove able armour too!!

The funko vinyls look cool though...would have to get both He-Man & Skeletor for sure!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by miloventimet View Post
    A plush Battlecat would be awesome! Ideally with some sort of remove able armour too!!

The funko vinyls look cool though...would have to get both He-Man & Skeletor for sure!
    Oh yeah, a Battle Cat like that would be so cool.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Oh yeah, a Battle Cat like that would be so cool.
    But not realistic for a release. All the plush I've ever seen from Funko are basically sewn versions of their vinyl. Same basic look/style. I don't even imagine them releasing a Battle Cat in vinyl let alone a "transforming" plush version.
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Please check out my Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown Kickstarter going on now until Feb 12th. Thanks!

Gemini has made some of the prototypes available, cool to look at if nothing else.

POP! Skeletor

POP! SHe-ra

POP! Hordak

Wobbler He-man

Wobbler Skeletor

Wobbler Orko

Wobbler Beast Man

The Orko Wobbler looks great. I'm going to buy 1 of each of these.

Please check out my Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown Kickstarter going on now until Feb 12th. Thanks!

I just got the He-Man bobble head and I must say I'm a little disappointed. The main reason I got him was because of his filmation style power sword, I was hoping that it would be removable and in scale with the MOTUC figures. Not only is it not removable, but up close the sculpt of the sword looks like absolute crap. I thought even if it didn't remove from his hand I could still make it work by cutting it off and adding a new handle, but the backside of the sword has a plastic tab that sticks into He-man's torso and is glued in place. I guess I took a gamble on it buying him before any reviews came out. Oh well.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

These are out now?

b t dubs Good Dr., don't you think it's a little unfair to judge the thing because it didn't meet your expectations to work with MotUC? I find most things more enjoyable when I don't expect them to be a certain way (other than quality), I just try to enjoy them for what they are, not what I created them to be in my mind. If you hadn't had such high hopes for a MotUC Filmation sword do you think you'd still be disappointed?

Yeah, I just bought one from the first ebay seller that said they had it in hand and the seller was in Long Beach so I got it pretty fast.

I certainly wasn't expecting anything, I was just hoping. It's pretty much what I expected it to be for a $12 bobble head. I actually think the head sculpts are very well done on these as far as capturing the filmation look. But trust me, when you see one in person the sloppyness of the sword is very disappointing.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

When are the He-Man/She-Ra/Skeletor/Hordak/Spikor POP Vinyl non-bobble heads supposed to be out?
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    When are the He-Man/She-Ra/Skeletor/Hordak/Spikor POP Vinyl non-bobble heads supposed to be out?
    I have been checking several online sites/shops once a week... I want these so much!! Although I have to admit Spikor is not who I would have expected them to go with. Kind of D-list for something like this, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Late Spring, I talked to Shawndra at Funko when my stores order of Wobblers shipped two weeks ago and she said they are still waiting for the official solicitation. That is why I have not offered them and why you don't see them on sites like Big Bad Toy Store. We have all been given the hi-res sales images but cannot do anything till they are officially on order.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    These are out now?
    Yes they started shipping from Funko two weeks ago, I got my stores orders last Wednesday so you should see more and more stores start to have them by the end of the month
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Late Spring, I talked to Shawndra at Funko when my stores order of Wobblers shipped two weeks ago and she said they are still waiting for the official solicitation. That is why I have not offered them and why you don't see them on sites like Big Bad Toy Store. We have all been given the hi-res sales images but cannot do anything till they are officially on order.

Yes they started shipping from Funko two weeks ago, I got my stores orders last Wednesday so you should see more and more stores start to have them by the end of the month
    Cool! Thanks for the heads-up Mark!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Thank you!! I'll definitely be ordering those from you!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by DrPAYNE View Post
    It's pretty much what I expected it to be for a $12 bobble head. I actually think the head sculpts are very well done on these as far as capturing the filmation look.
    My only gripe with the Funko stuff is they do the bodies too big and wide. On a super-deformed fig like these I think that the body should be tiny. Just my opinion, but it won't stop me buying all of them because I buy all things MotU. It does stop me buying their other stuff like Star Wars or TWD though.

I have the first 4 Wacky Wobblers on hold for me at Packrat Comics in Hilliard. I hope to pick them up tonight or tomorrow. Looking forward to the new MOTU additions to my collection!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like the Pops are starting to show up for preorder at some "big" online stores.

I bought all four Wacky Wobblers on Wed from my friendly local comic book shop. I'm pleased with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    Looks like the Pops are starting to show up for preorder at some "big" online stores.
    Yeah my preorders will probably go live this weekend, just waiting to hear back from Funko
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

POP Vinyl He-Man now available for preorder at BBTS!

For those that were interested.

I just turned on my stock of them for the presale if anyone wants to go with me. Lets buy the crap out of these so that we can make Funko do a second series!

Entertainment Earth and some other big name retailers should have them up soon as well

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I just turned on my stock of them for the presale if anyone wants to go with me. Lets buy the crap out of these so that we can make Funko do a second series!

Entertainment Earth and some other big name retailers should have them up soon as well
    do we have to pre pay or does it charge when shipped?
    the ignore list is my new best friend