567 Stratos
    568 Moss Man Flocked - Toys R Us
    569 Faker - Target
    657 Stinkor (Scented) - 2018 SDCC
    658 Ram Man - 2018 SDCC Toy Tokyo
    Freddy Funko
    53 Freddy Funko He-Man - 2016 SDCC
    54 Freddy Funko Skeleton - 2016 SDCC
    There is also a metallic Battle Armor Skeletor Gemini Collectibles exclusive.

We have another to add to the list:

759...DRUM ROLL...Buzzoff

He is an ECCC shared exclusive, that has yet to be announced.
    That's all I can share...sorry.

I have seen pics of the Buzz Off starting to pop up online, and he looks great! However, the news accompanying the picture that he might be the last MOTU Pop us saddening, especially since major characters like Tri-Klops and Teela haven't been made in Pop form yet. Teela did at least get a Pint Size Hero version made.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I have seen pics of the Buzz Off starting to pop up online, and he looks great! However, the news accompanying the picture that he might be the last MOTU Pop us saddening, especially since major characters like Tri-Klops and Teela haven't been made in Pop form yet. Teela did at least get a Pint Size Hero version made.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    He looks great!!! BUT we also need Teela, Prince Adam, Sorceress, and Tri-Klops made as Funko POP! figures at the very least!!
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    I hear Buzz off is a shared exclusive with FYE

I really like the Funko VYNL figures and own all of them. I don't know if we'll get anymore, though. What's weird is that some of the characters not made as POPs (Prince Adam, Sorceress, Cringer) appeared in that line.

Any new info about the Vynl MOTU line?
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

The rumor I'm hearing is that Mattel pulled its licenses from Funko because Funko's Primal Age line too closely resembles Super7's vintage line. Again, it's just a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    The rumor I'm hearing is that Mattel pulled its licenses from Funko because Funko's Primal Age line too closely resembles Super7's vintage line. Again, it's just a rumor.
    That's interesting. It's also interesting that DC Comics apparently worked really closely with Funko on DC Primal Age, creating a tie-in comic and everything. That level of interaction between DC and Mattel is something I don't think we've seen in quite a few years, maybe not since Scott Neitlich was the brand manager for the DC license at Mattel. When it was announced around Christmas that Mattel had lost the boys DC action license I really was expecting Funko to announce that they had it. While their QC is all over the place at times, they've definitely got the distribution down pat. It seems that Funko has better distribution than nearly any other toy company out there and gets their products into places many other toylines cannot.

What other Mattel licenses did/ does Funko have?

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post

What other Mattel licenses did/ does Funko have?
    The only Mattel property other than MOTU that I am positive about is Barbie.

The Buzz Off ECCC POP sold out in minutes at FYE after going live at midnight. I scored him there and an ECCC Classic Thor POP at Gamestop.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    The Buzz Off ECCC POP sold out in minutes at FYE after going live at midnight. I scored him there and an ECCC Classic Thor POP at Gamestop.
    I managed to get on in my shopping cart, but it wouldn't let me check out due to no availability. Before that, the site was crashed and it wouldn't let me on.

Being new to this, what other resources are there outside of ebay?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Mattel "We don't want to make anything MOTU related, but we're going to stop you from doing so too"

If a movie ever does materialise, merchandise from Funko would have been amazing.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by silverback4335 View Post
    I managed to get on in my shopping cart, but it wouldn't let me check out due to no availability. Before that, the site was crashed and it wouldn't let me on.

Right now the only other option would be EBay since he was exclusive to FYE. You can probaby get him for around $30 right now, but Im sure his price is going to increase. There is also POP Price Guide and the new Funko app which is great. Collectors buy and sell on both of these so it is possible to get him through those two after some time. You should definitely download the new Funko app though. You can keep track of your collection, research prices, scan barcodes, buy and sell, etc. Same goes for POP Price Guide. They are wonderful tools if you are a collector. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Mattel "We don't want to make anything MOTU related, but we're going to stop you from doing so too"

If a movie ever does materialise, merchandise from Funko would have been amazing.
    If it is because of the Primal Age line, I just don't get it. They are referred to everywhere unofficially as "He-Man style". How is that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by silverback4335 View Post

I use the app Mercari. Tons of Pop Figures are sold there and I have had nothing but success. I definitely suggest it!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletorfan View Post
    I use the app Mercari. Tons of Pop Figures are sold there and I have had nothing but success. I definitely suggest it!
    Agreed.
    Mercari has cheaper prices, I am guessing because fees are not as steep?

I had to come in and see how actual MOTU collectors were doing in their POP collections.
    It seems a lot of POP collectors have turned into MOTU "fans" because of the price increases in the MOTU POPs and it has REALLY driven the price up on all the MOTU POPs.

The POP MOTU stuff really has jumped.

I've actually been picking up the Dorbz. Not as many characters but they can be found for less. Kind of aggravates me that Funko made She-Ra a hard to find exclusive in every line they produced, though. What gives?

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Honestly surprised Teela never got a Pop, or even a Dorbz, her only thing was a Pint Sized Hero, which seemed to take forever to even show a worth value on the Pop Price Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by ZootyCutie View Post
    Honestly surprised Teela never got a Pop, or even a Dorbz, her only thing was a Pint Sized Hero, which seemed to take forever to even show a worth value on the Pop Price Guide.
    Yeah, some of the Funko POP decisions were really weird. I wonder if Mattel had some major constraints on Funko or something? Everything seemed to sell very well.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    The POP MOTU stuff really has jumped.

I've actually been picking up the Dorbz. Not as many characters but they can be found for less. Kind of aggravates me that Funko made She-Ra a hard to find exclusive in every line they produced, though. What gives?
    Is it official that the Funko / MOTU partnership is over?

I ask because I received the Pop Buzz-Off the other day and I think he is one of my favourite Pop figures ever made. He looks so cool.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

This is my Funko Pop Collection... and this Buzz-Off looks great!
    pop-motu.jpg
    Last edited by vanalon; April 17, 2019 at 08:22am.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Is it official that the Funko / MOTU partnership is over?

I ask because I received the Pop Buzz-Off the other day and I think he is one of my favourite Pop figures ever made. He looks so cool.
    From what I've picked up and been told:

1. Nothing new has been announced.
    2. Retailers are no longer able to make any new orders of MOTU Funko product
    3. On the Funko forums where staff often interact, no one has made a statement regarding the line
    4. Other licensees such as Super7 and The Loyal Subjects have made comments insinuating that the future of the license may currently be up in the air.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

The last things I heard of were the Buzz Off Pop and those Pop Pez, and I never ended up seeing the latter in stores, despite claims that others have.

I saw a Skeletor Pez POP at a Gamestop one time. They're pretty readily available on Ebay, though.

"We have a Ram-Man!"