Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: The Funko Masters of the Universe Thread (POP! Vinyl, Wacky Wobblers, Dorbz, etc)

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by j-manbp View Post
    Got my order from amazon and got the chase merman. Very happy. He-man is delayed which stinks but I can wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4_Color_Image View Post
    I ordered the chase Merman from Amazon but they sent the green one. The have shipped out a replacement so... fingers crossed.
    - - - Updated - - -

Ok, So I am late to Pops but as of now I have Man-At-Arms, Tarp Jaw, Beast Man (Flocked), Battle Armor He-Man, Battle Armor Skeletor (x 2 thanks to Amazon sending me a damaged product but refunded the cost), Merman, Merman (Blue Chase Variant - Free because Amazon screwed up my pre-order and sent the green version to me instead. They sent me the Chase figure at no charge), Evil-Lyn, Orko, & Stratos. I also did an In-Store pre-order for the FYE Trap-Jaw Exclusive. Now... If I could just find the Toys R Us andf Target exclusives in-store and not have to order off eBay!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is there any info on the Mossman Pop? I haven’t found it at any of the TRU stores I’ve checked.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    Is there any info on the Mossman Pop? I haven’t found it at any of the TRU stores I’ve checked.
    Since they closed the TRU near me, I got tired of driving across town checking for it... bought one off of ebay. So they are out there.

Heroic Warrior
    Beast Man made his way to the website eventually. Hoping the same thing happens with moss man. I think I missed the ones that came out here.

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I have yet to buy a single POP figure but they sure are tempting. As a die hard Faker fan, I'm not sure I can pass on Faker if I ever actually see him at Target. Then I'll probably pick up Battle Armor He-Man, and then Voltron, and then Destro, and then that Wal-Mart pack with vintage toy style Greedo/Walrus Man/Hammerhead, and then.....I won't be able to stop.....MUST RESIST!!!!

This is funny because I feel like that's the formula for Funko's success with Pops. I was just telling someone at work yesterday that if I buy Mr. Freeze from the Batman The Animated Series Pops, I'll have to get Batman, and Robin, and Joker, and I'll keep going and going and going...

I'm not sure why it's "worse" with the Pops than any other collector line, but for me it sure seems to be.

Funko are also doing a range of MOTU Pint Size Heroes. These are like Dorbz but even smaller, under two inches.
    Character line up is He-Man, Skeletor, MAA, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, Battle Cat, Panthor, Teela, Sorceress, Moss Man and Orko.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Funko are also doing a range of MOTU Pint Size Heroes. These are like Dorbz but even smaller, under two inches.
    Character line up is He-Man, Skeletor, MAA, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, Battle Cat, Panthor, Teela, Sorceress, Moss Man and Orko.
    Where the Stinkor is Stratos?!?
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Creator of Kaiju Kaos.

Halfway between Trolla and Eorzea (Salem, MA)
    Funko are also doing a range of MOTU Pint Size Heroes.
    Blind bag? Augh, my aching wallet (especially since I'll only be seeking the one figure)...
    Hmm, let's see... Tomboy? Check. Long auburn hair? Check. Mother of Dragons? CHECK. Oh, Arkia, are you 14-year-old me? Why yes. Yes you are.
    "It is far better to be cute, cuddly and lovable than to wield a bigger gun or sharper sword." - Alan Dean Foster, "Quozl"

Yeah blind but I think if you buy a box you're guaranteed one of each. But bad if you just want one!
    Though you can just sort of feel around the bag for the distinguishing features of the one you want, I've successfully done that before haha.

Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post

I'm a bit disappointed with the character line up, they've played it super safe.
    I thought they were down for making odd choices like Spikor in the first wave of Pops. Someone like Stinkor would've been great.
    But now we're just getting the same characters in a 4th or 5th style.
    Last edited by Fright Zone; January 11, 2018 at 06:37pm.

www.lukespicer.com

Yeah blind but I think if you buy a box you're guaranteed one of each. But bad if you just want one!
    Though you can just sort of feel around the bag for the distinguishing features of the one you want, I've successfully done that before haha.

I'm a bit disappointed with the character line up, they've played it super safe.
    I thought they were down for making odd choices like Spikor in the first wave of Pops. Someone like Stinkor would've been great.
    But now we're just getting the same characters in a 4th or 5th style.
    I believe it was ToyGuru who insisted that Spikor be included in the first pop wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    I believe it was ToyGuru who insisted that Spikor be included in the first pop wave.
    It seemed crazy at the time to make him over MAA, Teela, Beast Man etc, but I'm glad they did.

Hopefully these pint size heroes will be available over here somehow.

I'm so bummed that I couldn't get the Dorbz 2 and 3 packs, the rides, or Pop Scare Glow, Moss Man, or Faker. Being an international collector sucks sometimes.

www.lukespicer.com

Quote Originally Posted by baileyrecords View Post
    Where the Stratos is Stinkor!!!!!????
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by 4_Color_Image View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Ok, So I am late to Pops but as of now I have Man-At-Arms, Tarp Jaw, Beast Man (Flocked), Battle Armor He-Man, Battle Armor Skeletor (x 2 thanks to Amazon sending me a damaged product but refunded the cost), Merman, Merman (Blue Chase Variant - Free because Amazon screwed up my pre-order and sent the green version to me instead. They sent me the Chase figure at no charge), Evil-Lyn, Orko, & Stratos. I also did an In-Store pre-order for the FYE Trap-Jaw Exclusive. Now... If I could just find the Toys R Us andf Target exclusives in-store and not have to order off eBay!
    So I found two Moss Man Pops today at Toys R Us. I am going to keep one but I have not decided what I am doing with the other.

Heroic Warrior
    My little sister found me the Dorbz He-Man this past Christmas, which surprised me. I found the She-Ra one a few days later via Amazon, which must have been a limited edition because it has a sticker that says something about 3,000 pieces.
    "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. That's a promise...!" --Kurama

"To me, the memories of my friends are an eternal treasure." --Yami Yugi

"So, good people defend stupid people? Then good people become Batman."--Leo Holt