Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Funko Masters of the Universe Thread (POP! Vinyl, Wacky Wobblers, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    do we have to pre pay or does it charge when shipped?
    With me its pre-pay, over the years I have had too many people say they were in for something then bail at the last minute and since I am doing this all on my own I can't take those chances anymore on this scale.

So I completely understand people opting for someone else, as long as people buy the product so that we can get more is all I really care about. I know I am great store owner telling people to go to competitors
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    With me its pre-pay, over the years I have had too many people say they were in for something then bail at the last minute and since I am doing this all on my own I can't take those chances anymore on this scale.

So I completely understand people opting for someone else, as long as people buy the product so that we can get more is all I really care about. I know I am great store owner telling people to go to competitors
    I get it, no worries, just means I need to wait till next pay day to pre order
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    I get it, no worries, just means I need to wait till next pay day to pre order
    Cool, based on my sales of the AFX Castles, Tumblers, Bobbleheads and PowerCon items I put in a very large order so they should still be around
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Hey mark, when do the afx castles ship out? Just wondering my friend

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Hey mark, when do the afx castles ship out? Just wondering my friend
    AFX is saying sometime between the end of March and the middle of April

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    It looks like the POP Vinyl figures are finally coming! I just saw them available for pre-order over at BBTS!

I apologize if this info has already made the rounds....
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    It looks like the POP Vinyl figures are finally coming! I just saw them available for pre-order over at BBTS!

I apologize if this info has already made the rounds....
    Look up about 7 posts

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    D'oh! Sorry folks...... nothing to see here....

That's what I get for skipping ahead....
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I don't mind paying ahead of time in exchange for the great price that you are offering for a set of the 5 POP figures.

There is at least one exclusive coming, I would bet we could see more
    Glow IN the dark skeletor is the first one I have heard of through Gemini Collectibles.
    No pics that I have seen yet

Quote Originally Posted by elkkthunder View Post
    There is at least one exclusive coming, I would bet we could see more
    Glow IN the dark skeletor is the first one I have heard of through Gemini Collectibles.
    No pics that I have seen yet
    Yeah Funko likes their exclusives, there could be one for SDCC and NYCC as well since they did Walking Dead ones last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Nope. I don't do cute...*shudder*
    I`m with you there Brah!

Yeah Funko likes their exclusives, there could be one for SDCC and NYCC as well since they did Walking Dead ones last year.
    Yes, the latest Marvel series has loads of exclusives. I think just about every figure in that wave has a variant of some sort. I just got the flocked Beast from X-men.

I recently got the He-Man, Skeletor and Beast-Man Wacky Wobblers,
    they are pretty good, and I usually hate Bobble-heads...
    The best one has to be Beastman! Amazing head-sculpt!!
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Has anyone seen this new 11 inches Skeletor vinyl project from Funko? New is at Toyark

I kinda like the option of having a japanese robot like MOTU figures, especially at that scale; since I've been desiring lately for Medicom or Hot Toys to produce MOTU figures, not based on movies but on cartoons.

Sorry if it has been post already
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rhanen View Post
    Has anyone seen this new 11 inches Skeletor vinyl project from Funko? New is at Toyark
    Yeah, I saw that Toy News International posted that Fantastic Plastic Toys has the 11" Skelly available for pre-order! Looks really cool - definitely going to have to grab one!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like a drawing to me. I'll wait to see what it actually looks like first.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Will be mine!
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Please check out my Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown Kickstarter going on now until Feb 12th. Thanks!

Funko notified me this afternoon they have shipped my store's orders of MOTU POP! Vinyls!! So sometime at the end of this week or early next week other retailers will start getting them

Funko notified me this afternoon they have shipped my store's orders of MOTU POP! Vinyls!! So sometime at the end of this week or early next week other retailers will start getting them
    Awesome news.....

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Looking forward to these. I have a decent assortment of the Pop! figures from various lines now, and He-Man and Co. will fit right it. I finally saw the bobbleheads in person this weekend but passed them up knowing I'd have a $50 or so Pop! purchase coming soon.

When will they show up at comic stores?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    When will they show up at comic stores?
    Depends where the comic store is ordering, if they buy direct from Funko they should have them by the end of next week. If they buy from Diamond as a Distributor then it might be late June or early July.

Hot Topic should have them fairly quickly as they order from Funko directly like I do.

Awesome. I can't wait to get my 2 sets.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

POP! Vinyl Goodness has arrived