Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fearless Photog Has ARRIVED thread :)

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar

Fearless Photog Has ARRIVED thread :)

My sub Fearless Photog was just delivered. He is VERY cool! Pics to come - I have to get to work!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Last edited by PaTrIcKfOgArTy; February 16, 2012 at 03:25pm.

How did you get him so quickly ? I wish I could get figures so quickly on the east coast.

wow! that was quick ...

i only ordered mine yesterday! ...

oh well, only 4 weeks for it to reach u.k. ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

My shipping notice arrived at 9:14AM EST today. I do next day delivery on the subscription - sometimes it works and I get my figures early sometimes not. No real rhyme or reason that I've been able to figure out.

Damn you PAAATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    That's awesome Pat! Looks like a good figure. I'm anxiously awaiting my sub figures and Photog.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

He looks so awesome. Can't wait for him to arrive! Since Matty is sending all my subs by Newgistics for whatever reason (though I thought I put UPS) I will see him in a couple weeks I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMPS ADAM View Post
    Damn you PAAATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL gotta say, it was a little fun today opening the packing box, I had no clue which figure I had received. Bring on the Sorceress!

I got mine last night. They haven't actually charged my card or updated my order, but it's here.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    He looks awesome! That was fast.
    It seems I get mine a week later when I see first posting.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    It looks like I may get mine tomorrow... 2 out of 3 subs received in the first week. Bring on Sorceress et al.!

What about Fisto?
    My post count just got bigger.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mkpat View Post
    What about Fisto?
    I don't know about others, but I think mine was one of the "delayed by 3 days" subs... I probably won't get him, Sorceress and Shadow Weaver until next week.

That was fast!! LUCKY!! He looks great, can't wait for mine to show up!

I don't even see this guy on the website to order. anybody know why? he is not even pictured anywhere.

thanks
    Good Traders - Troz, biged98, IceWolf
    Check My eBay auctions for many rarities!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZonlytherare

Just got my shipping notice and I can not WAIT for Photog!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 8.31.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Mine arrived today as well. I'd post pictures, but I ran out of storage space. Great figure, tight joints. I love him. He looks incredible with the other figures.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Quote Originally Posted by kidzthatgroove View Post
    I don't even see this guy on the website to order. anybody know why? he is not even pictured anywhere.

thanks
    http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.244120600
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

He's randomly not appearing for some people for whatever reason. A poster on The Fwoosh had the same issue. In any case, can't wait to see some loose photos.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    I got my shipping notice for him today.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm really hoping someone can help me figure something out here. I got my Fearless Photog today. Awesome figure, but there's something strange about the invoice.

There is ONE entry on the invoice, as there should be. It lists "Masters of the Universe 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - Initial Figure" Quantity - 1. Unit Price - $20.00. Extended Price - $20.00.

I was charged FORTY DOLLARS for this figure, plus the $10.55 shipping.

Now what in the WORLD is up with this double charge? I thought I'd already paid for the subscription itself! I've had one person already tell me to call Digital River and complain (although the last time I tried to do THAT it was an exercise in extreme frustration).

Anybody else have this happen? What the heck is going on?

I love this figure, so unique and original. I think it will become one of my favorites in the line.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gitrekker View Post
    I'm really hoping someone can help me figure something out here. I got my Fearless Photog today. Awesome figure, but there's something strange about the invoice.

There is ONE entry on the invoice, as there should be. It lists "Masters of the Universe 30th Anniversary Series 2012 Subscription - Initial Figure" Quantity - 1. Unit Price - $20.00. Extended Price - $20.00.

Now what in the WORLD is up with this double charge? I thought I'd already paid for the subscription itself! I've had one person already tell me to call Digital River and complain (although the last time I tried to do THAT it was an exercise in extreme frustration).

Unlike the other subs (MOTUC, Lion Force, etc.) there isn't a bonus figure with the 30th sub, so while we were authorized back in September when we ordered, that charge didn't actually go through (trust me, I went back and checked my bank records at the time so I knew what to expect this month). Usually the initial charge covers any bonus figure, not the actual first figure. So any charges you are seeing now should be (separately) for Photog and (if applicable) your Club Eternia. If you got Photog but no shipping notice, and you got a renewal notice for C.E. then the $40 + Shipping is for C.E. and Photog's charge hasn't re-hit the bank yet. It's a bit confusing, but hope that helps.

Looks awesome. Really looking forward to getting mine.

Quote Originally Posted by gitrekker View Post

Are you sure you were "charged" $50.55? You might want to check with your CC to see what Digital River is actually putting through. Either that or you are reading the invoice incorrectly (I would have to look at past ones to see how confusing it might be)
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback