Thread: Unidentified Incidental Twiggets

Unidentified Incidental Twiggets

While perusing the Encyclopedia section, I noticed what has to simultaneously be the saddest and most hilarious title in the history of MOTU. "Unidentified Incidental Twiggets." Talk about a marginalized community! There are 7 of these UIT's currently posted in that section (to be found here: http://www.he-man.org/encyclopedia/v...1&objectid=701). Perhaps we should come up with some names for them?!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

People like me don't even know how to name those Twiggets because it's too hard.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

As long as it starts with an "Sp" you're good! You don't want them to be like that odd cousin Tansy
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye