Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FOUR HORSEMEN as MOTUC Figures

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar

FOUR HORSEMEN as MOTUC Figures

A good friend and fellow admin on the Great Rebellion.org-- Joe Amato started a facebook page to get figures made of the Four Horsemen.

As posted on Facebook

In the Spring 1985 issue of the MOTU Magazine, they had 2 pages showing example characters to use in the Create A Character Contest. I thought it would be a great idea for these "4" characters to be made into the FourHorsemen. They could even sculpt their faces behind the masks, or have alternate heads. So I brought the idea up on the FourHorsemen page on Facebook, and they liked the idea. "Cornboy" himself had this to say.

"We really like this idea, Joe. We'll leave it to MotU Classics fans to decide though. If they want to see it happen, we'll definitely put our votes in for it."

So you heard it straight from the "horses" mouth. If enough fans show interest, maybe this is something that can happen. They said they would add their own take to spice them up if they would be able to make them.

So I believe it would be a great honor for the men who brought He-Man and the Masters of the Universe back to us to forever be immortalized in MOTUC figure form. If anyone deserves this it is the Four Horsemen. So if you would like to see this happen, please "LIKE" this page and show your support :-)

These four men have redefind the MOTU toyline twice-- first with 200x line and now with the classics line. If you feel they need this great honor, please join us at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/FOU...34744973234309
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Nope sorry they would take up 4 slots of more important characters.....

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Yep, We sure don't wanna miss out on the next 4 He-Man variants. Just kidding. I'll take a set. The 4horsemen name alone just rocks! Going to like the page right now.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Certainly a lot more deserving than that one palace guard, ugh.

However... I'm not really into the idea, if it happened I wouldn't mind either.

I'd prefer the 4H as figs over "josh", "shower crap Catra", or "mall-shopping She-ra"...
    Last edited by Romer; February 21, 2012 at 10:16pm.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Yeah, I don't want any more unrequested figures. I really appreciate their work but I don't want figures of them.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Movie mayhem!
    It wouldn't be figures of them it would be figures of these four characters from the create a character ad....characters that actually look cool and are just as good if not better than demo man vikor sir laser lot and spectoe in my opinion. Throwing in the four fourhorsemen heads would just be a cool way to tie them together and honor the guys who have done so much for the line. I like the idea of them being four human guys that got ahold if these four demon masks that then took them over transforming them. I too wouldn't want these taking up monthly figure slots but I think a four pack of them in a beast slot or as a con exclusive would be really awesome!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I like the idea. I REALLY like the figures!
    Its images of heads, torsos, legs & arms, but WOW I'm impressed!
    I would like these apart of the collection & to pay homage to the Horsemen.
    Not keen on the bio though.

I really like what is all there. I'd buy all 4! Seriously if they are done like motuc! I'd commit to it.
    Last edited by kylun flac; February 22, 2012 at 04:51am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    I'd be down for a character "likeness" of them... say four new Man-E-Faces faces or something like that. But them as actually characters, characters? No thanks.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Heroic Warrior
    No interest at all.

They already have their own figures or likeness in the Spawn line.

Having said that, I would be more than happy to have their likeness on the headsculpts of an Eternian Villagers 2pack.

Those photos remind me of some of the toys that were in the 80s. I like that about them.
    I'd be thrilled if they do get released. or sometime in the future.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I Obviously support this... It's a lot better than having Geoff Johns create a MOTU character...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    I Obviously support this... It's a lot better than having Geoff Johns create a MOTU character...
    hehehe so true! and sgn me up, I will support and buy the 4H Warriors!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

YES!!! That's an awesome idea!!! I'd love to get those old contest designs as MOTUC figures and having them be the Horsemen is perfectamundo!!!!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

yup I want them
    It would be a cool item they could do for SDCC two 2 packs or one 4 pack.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    yup I want them
    It would be a cool item they could do for SDCC two 2 packs or one 4 pack.
    Yeah...thats how I would want them. As a con exclusive. I support the idea.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

as an additional con exclusive (like the molarr) set, sure.

Name and Revamp the Second Horsemen!

Hey everyone,

We have just started a new theme to "Name and Revamp the Second Horsemen" over at our support page. For those who have not seen it yet, here is the link below. Be sure to "LIKE" the page and help support the campaign. https://www.facebook.com/pages/FOUR-...34744973234309

Heroic Warrior
    That looks like "Pestilence" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    That looks like "Pestilence" to me.
    He does have a cool look. I can only imagine how they would revamp him.

he looks tribal Tibetan or some where over in the jungles of Asia islands? not sure where
    got to look into it. maybe find some good names with some of the myth-lore.

I love the idea! For one, I love the obscure stuff deep in MotU, and those magazine guys are just perfect! They would fit right in with the likes of Vikor and Demo-Man if you like them for being concept characters. Best thing about this idea is that it's not just putting them out there for the heck of it. I think the 4H are just as much a part of this line as Toyguru, so I think they should get some figures as well. These would be a great place to put 'em, especially since they're already behind the idea.

That said, I would hope the figures wouldn't be exactly as they are shown. Some of them could use a tiny bit of work, and one of them - the red robot guy - is very Gundam inspired. In fact, the head is almost directly from the Zeong (though the legs look very much like the classic RX-78, and the body is very much like the Zeong body as well). That kinda stuff would certaily have to change...though I have to admit a certain interest in a mixture of MotUC and Gundam (design wise, for a robot, anyway), but that would step on toes, I think.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I would like MOTUC style figures of the Four Horsemen but not of the Four Horsemen.
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Romer View Post
    Certainly a lot more deserving than that one palace guard, ugh.
    See... this I disagree with.

If it was for some reason it was inherently wrong for the guy battling tooth and nail with the suits from the beginning of this line to get 'immortalized' in plastic.... then it's just as wrong for the guys hired to do the sculpting.

It's pretty much the same arguement...

I enjoy the work the 4H are doing on this line... and I was glad to see he-man come back when they did in 2002.. but by the same measure, there is a LOT about 200x that I did NOT like. It's not fair to only heap the praise on them, they need the complaints too

Regardless... whether people think employees should be in plastic or not... I'm personally in the camp that says I don't want any 'unknown' figures. We've gotten enough of them, and we don't need anymore.