Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: no female character for MOTUC 30th????

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar

no female character for MOTUC 30th????

I have been working on some fan created characters, and I just realized something about the 30th anniversary for MOTUC, is that there is a SLIM chance that we get a female heroic warrior figure. I think it would be the perfect time to add a great character on the Masters ranks, considering that all of the POP characters are part of the Etherian world. would you guys want a new female character?? I think TG might have over looked a great opportunity to add a new female concept.

I hope we get one though. it would make the 30th line up much more appealing to me, especially after the Lazer guy design.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    I have been working on some fan created characters, and I just realized something about the 30th anniversary for MOTUC, is that there is a SLIM chance that we get a female heroic warrior figure. I think it would be the perfect time to add a great character on the Masters ranks, considering that all of the POP characters are part of the Etherian world. would you guys want a new female character?? I think TG might have over looked a great opportunity to add a new female concept.

I hope we get one though. it would make the 30th line up much more appealing to me, especially after the Lazer guy design.
    I'd settle for a bucket of miscellaneous parts. or even left over parts.

Do I want a female character for the 30th line? Not really.I'm not big on female figures. save them for a Princess Of Power anniversary.

By the way, Sir Laser-Lot kicks all form of back side. Knights are cool. Lasers are cool.

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    come on!! you can't be serious. there is plenty of room for female characters in MOTU. don't you think it would be cool for some new girl to give teela some female help to balance things out.

I think it would be better than spector, but that's my personal opinion.

Heroic Warrior
    come on!! you can't be serious. there is plenty of room for female characters in MOTU. don't you think it would be cool for some new girl to give teela some female help to balance things out.

I think it would be better than spector, but that's my personal opinion.
    I would have to really have to be sold on it.

wait. now that I think about it maybe I would like a female better if they had a gimmick like Man-E-Faces or Trap-Jaw or roboto. to name a few.

By the way, The Mighty Spector kicks all forms of back side.

Personally, I don't want any female figures in the 30th Anniversary line. They just aren't as much fun for me, partly because I can't swap parts around as much as I can with the male figures.

Heroic Warrior
    What about a female queen snake woman?

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I would have to really have to be sold on it.

wait. now that I think about it maybe I would like a female better if they had a gimmick like Man-E-Faces or Trap-Jaw or roboto. to name a few.

By the way, The Mighty Spector kicks all forms of back side.
    You spelled licks as kicks by accident ^_^
    Last edited by vertigoink; February 23, 2012 at 08:37pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Since Terry's is reportedly male, I really hope the fan-winner's character is female. 1/6 isn't too much to ask for, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Personally, I don't want any female figures in the 30th Anniversary line. They just aren't as much fun for me, partly because I can't swap parts around as much as I can with the male figures.
    The 80's figures could.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

It would be a shame if they didn't add a female. I'd imagine there were a few snake women ideas submitted. I swear, if I could have entered I would have submitted about twenty females!

Serpenta! Gore-Jess! Oola Kaboola! Oh man, that would have been fun!
    I left my wallet in El Segundo...

Sorceress Supreme Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I also hope for a female character. Hopefully, if they make this figure, it will be cooler than Fearless Photog, The Mighty Spector and Sir Laser Lot.

Heroic Warrior

Due to personal issues, I didn't get the time to submit my creations, but one of mine would have been a female... a long lost love of MAA from his past who also has a knack for tech, so much so that when she lost her arm in battle, she created her own robotic arm similar to Trap Jaw's. I pictured her having a pixie or a-cut "short" hairstyle, with Adora's boots, full-length pants including Tallstar's pant-piece around the hips, Sorceress's torso piece (without the feather details) because I like the collar, and then one robotic arm and one normal arm. She also would have included a big-A gun. She would have joined up during the Snake MAA era to help try to rescue her former lover and mentor.

I would love for one of the other 30th figures to be a female in He-Man's army.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    We are recovering from an all female 3 pack. I think we're good with females. If its any comfort, my character submission is a female.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

It would be great to see a female!

You'd think a MOTU female would be as fun to create as a male.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I'd settle for a bucket of miscellaneous parts. or even left over parts.

Do I want a female character for the 30th line? Not really.I'm not big on female figures. save them for a Princess Of Power anniversary.

By the way, Sir Laser-Lot kicks all form of back side. Knights are cool. Lasers are cool.
    Same here, not a big fan of female figures. Got Teela,& Evil Lyn and will get the Sorceress. Maybe get a Shokoti, if she's coming out. That's enough for me...

I would like to see a female MOTU figure for the 30th. I've made my choices.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

You guys wouldn't go for this?

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I'd totally buy this - Is that used from parts of Baraka?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    A figure like that I would go for.

That is a figure with zing to it.

Well, several of my submissions were females...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    We are recovering from an all female 3 pack. I think we're good with females. If its any comfort, my character submission is a female.
    WE are recovering? I hope WE refers to you and your family and not the MOTUC fan base as a whole. While I'm sure there are several people who feel the same way you do there are just as many that don't. The only thing I'm "recovering" from is the awesomeness of getting 3 PoP characters in one package. This is a very diverse community and there is certainly a lot of enthusiasm around female characters ... just take a look at the polls and character support sections.

As for the 30th Anniversary figures, I was hoping at least one would be female. I submitted several characters myself and about half of them were female.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I do hope they consider a female character. It would be a great way to add some variety to the 30th sub. So far we have a Knight, 2 Masters, and a monster like villain. A snake-woman would rock since there are none in the Snakemen's ranks.

Um. . . Female action figures don't sell!

Please enough with the female characters already, this line is already plagued with them as is! Bring on the remaining most requested females figures including Illumina, but not more than two a year. IMO, this year we already reached the limit with the inclusion of disfunctional Star-Sister...
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic Warrior ShowerPowerFrosta's Avatar
    I'm still hoping for a female 30th Anniversary figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    Please enough with the female characters already, this line is already plagued with them as is! Bring on the remaining most requested females figures including Illumina, but not more than two a year. IMO, this year we already reached the limit with the inclusion of disfunctional Star-Sister...

Are you kidding?

There are:

2 Teelas
    2 Sorceresses (one hasn't been released yet, but it has been announced)
    2 Evil-Lyns
    The Goddess
    Adora / She-Ra 1.0 / Bubble Power She-Ra
    Queen Marlena / Captain Glenn
    Starla
    Jewelstar
    Tallstar
    Catra
    Shadow Weaver
    Frosta (announced but not released)

That's 12 characters represented by 18 figure releases.

There are:

He-Man / Adam / Battle Armor He-Man / DC Comics He-Man / Preternia Disguise He-man / Thunder Punch He-man (announced but unreleased)
    Skeletor / Keldor / Battle Armor Skeletor / DC Comics Skeletor
    Vikor
    Demo-Man
    Man-At-Arms / Snake Man-At-Arms (announced but unreleased)
    Faker / Battle Armor Faker
    Beast Man
    Mer-Man / DC Comics Mer-Man
    Trap Jaw / Kronis
    Tri-Klops
    King Randor
    Bow
    Snout Spout
    Icarius
    Buzz Off
    Sy-Klone
    Zodac / DC Comics Zodac
    Zodak
    Palace Guards (2 figures, but technically 4 heads)
    The Faceless One
    Roboto
    Photog
    Fisto
    Clawful
    King Hssss
    Megator
    Tytus
    Battle Cat
    Panthor
    Swift Wind
    Shadow Beasts (assuming they are male)
    Gygor
    Orko / Color-Change Orko
    He-Ro
    King Grayskull 1.0 / King Grayskull 2.0
    Stratos / DC Comics Stratos
    Man-E-Faces
    Wun-Dar
    Chief Carnivus
    Moss Man
    Mo-Larr
    Optikk
    Scareglow
    Count Marzo
    Cringer
    Whiplash
    Hordak / Hurricane Hordak
    Grizzlor
    Leech
    Webstor
    Kobra Khan (announced but unreleased)
    Stinkor (announced but unreleased)
    Slush Head (announced but unreleased)
    The Mighty Spector (announced but unreleased)
    Sir Lazer-Lot (announced but unreleased)
    Snake Warriors 2-pack (announced but unreleased)
    Griffin (announced but unreleased) (assuming it's male)
    Spikor (announced but unreleased)

Plus Terry Higuchi's figure, for the 30th Anniversary line, which is supposed to be male

That's at least 63 characters represented by 78 figure releases.

In WHAT reality is this line being "plagued" by female characters???

Get over it. They're here and there will be a LOT more.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    The only female character I'd like to see in the 30th anniversary slot would have to be part of the Snakemen...
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!