Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BRONY! - Dudes liking My Little Pony?!

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone loves Bridel Gossip? my fave episode so far and it's the one with the curses and Zacora in it, hilarious stuff especially Flutterguy.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

My fave ep is "Cutie pox".
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I've loved FiM for a little over a year now. I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now! Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle are best ponies, but Pinkie Pie has the best song with Smile.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    I've loved FiM for a little over a year now. I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now! Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle are best ponies, but Pinkie Pie has the best song with Smile.
    Pinky is lovable don't you think? she's also sickeningly so cute that she can give a person diabetes just looking at her adorableness, LOL.

Heroic Warrior
    I have way to many favorite episodes but of the ones that come to mind there are Lesson Zero, Dragon Shy, Dragon Quest, Sonic Rainboom, Read it and Weep, Luna Eclipsed, May the Best Pet Win, Hearth's Warming Eve, Mystery on the Friendship Express, The Return to Harmony(parts1&2), Party of One, Best Night Ever, A Bird in the Hoof, A Dog and Pony Show, Feeling Pinkie Keen, Bridle Gossip, Swarm of the Century, The Ticket Master, Green isn't Your Color, Suited for Success, Winter Wrap Up, Owl's Well that Ends Well, Stare Master, The Mysterious Mare Do Well, Cutie Pox, Secret of My Excess, The Last Roundup, It's About Time, Hurricane Fluttershy, A Canterlot Wedding(part1&2).

Has everyone seen the Season 3 footage unveiled at NYCC? It was posted on EquestriaDaily.Com. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to that site, since it allows comments and YouTube links are forbidden for that reason.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Best not to direct link, but as long as the video's available on that site, then people will be able to see it by heading there...if they let you embed it, that should be fine to post here, though.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Had to share and its only cause of this thread

http://www.dailydot.com/culture/walm...le-pony-shirt/

personally, I like the old school ones better, but hey whatever.
    Obey the whip!

Smile like you mean it.

Several Walmart shirts like that tend to do things like that. Teens of today are into this whole (pseudo) ironic thing which that is.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    The new season is suposed to start november 10th at 10AM.

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome. One hour before I go to Tae-kwon-do

Almost forgot I was supposed to post this.

Finally caught up on season 3 with a marathon session of the first nine episodes and I already can't get the song "Bad Seed" out of my head (it usually takes at least a couple of viewings before that happens! ). Awesome season so far - finally a Scootaloo episode!!!
    Check out my Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power fan comic web series at http://cosmiccomicrealm.weebly.com and leave feedback at my blog http://cosmiccomicrealm.blogspot.ca

I remember the first TV special with the satanic centaur bad guy and his rainbow of darkness that turned several ponies into monsters to draw his chariot and I thought that seemed pretty neat at the time. Otherwise, there's no appeal for me though.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I stumbled across this, and it seemed appropriate to post here on the .Org.

Yep, Even Skeletor loves it loi!
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Yeah, I'm not ashamed to admit it that I am a mild brony myself. What can I say? The show is well written, the characters are likeable, the animation is nice, and it's often pretty funny. Applejack is totally my fave pony.

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    What's "FIM"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    I stumbled across this, and it seemed appropriate to post here on the .Org.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...doiloveyou.png
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Heroic Warrior
    FIM stands for friendship is magic, the full name of the show is "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".

"Oh dearie my!" Mer-Man's Minion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    FIM stands for friendship is magic, the full name of the show is "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".
    Ah, thanks. I've never seen the show, but I'm totally a "Brony" for vintage original 1980s MLP. lol
    Muppet fans, if you like Janice of The Electric Mayhem, check out: Janice: "Fer sure!"

Nothing wrong with the vintage show I used to watch that too.
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Heroic Warrior
    I agree with Dragonrider, i'm a brony myself and it's an excellent show and Applejack is my second fave after Pinkie.

I'm a straight 31 year old man and i love the show, i mean it doesn't matter if your gay, bi or straight man, this show appeals to both genders and all ages and all sexual orientations.

Who thinks Fluttershy is sickeningly adorable? i do.

What a minute...bronies existed before?

Heroic Warrior
    Well Twilight and Fluttershy are my favorites and yes Fluttershy is adorable.

Pinky is STILL my fave but yes Fluttershy is a close second. (She's adorable I DO agree)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Applejack is my favorite, followed by Rainbow Dash.

A local newspaper in Charlotte just did a cover story on bronies. It was pretty interesting.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"