Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS MotUC PoG #2 spoilers for story and new information NO POSTING ART

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlitzer View Post
    Im most concerned about the lack of a character in this epic battle , and that is Battle Lion ..... Im a huge fan, but I dont know everything. I cant say ive seen every 200x episode, read all the printed media or even remember all the Filmation cartoons(but am rewatching them all with my sons!) I never watched She - Ra but plan to now, and know even less about NA storyline. I didnt even know who Veena was before she was mentioned here!

So Ive been drooling over these panels since they were reveiled earlier ( i was actually online reading the thread when it got pulled! ) And despite the huge uproar it has caused between some memebrs I couldnt believe noone mentioned that Grayskull's Battle Lion was not to be seen! (unless i missed it anyhow. sorry if i did!)
    Issue #3 hasn't been revealed yet ya know!
    Last edited by vertigoink; February 25, 2012 at 11:31pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Loved the group shot from the comic with Veena being pictured
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Ok... I don't know what that "X-men's beast" actually looks like, but I have a feeling I could like his looks.

And the mini comic needs more Battle Lion.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

I saw the whole panel of sketches earlier and I really love it.Love the pace and the action.Hope we get new comics or toons

thanks for your descriptions for those who haven't seen it.

but some descriptions are interpretations.

there is no hint that this was a portal to Despondos. why should Hordak go (back) there? he hasn't been there yet! he planned to send KG to Despondos. also Hordak must still be around since he hasn't cast the spell of seperation yet - he has just found the tablet and we don't see the spell in action. and of course, there will still be the final battle with KG.

In regards to when He-Man exits through the portal, back to present day. King Grayskull looks on heroically through the portal, as He-Man returns to his own time (presumably with the information he needs to destroy King Hisss once and for all), this can be a portal to present Eternia (we don't know). but if it is, i don't see how he could have learned about how to defeat the Snake Men. plot hole? or just a portal to another place? we still don't know how Skeletor comes back to present Eternia.

i think KG cut off Hordak's left arm because that is his cannon arm in FILMation (at least in the opening).

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    SPOILERS REMOVED!
    I didn't know about that feature, thanks.

The picture you mentioned was the coolest part for me, I had to look at it for a while to let it all sink in.

Sooooo... will He-Man "unseparate" Eternia during the Second Ultimate Battleground? Or for what else could he use the Spell of Seperation tablet?

danvin:

The artwork of the mini comic clearly shows it is Hordak's right arm being cut off

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    For those who missed it, the mystery character is me... NUDE!
    Best or worst mini-comic ever made? You decide!
    This line keeps getting better! I was giddy when Shadow Weaver was announced, but this news is EVEN BETTER!!! If that's next year's sub exclusive I think we'll see the number of subs shoot back up!

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Ro View Post
    The picture you mentioned was the coolest part for me, I had to look at it for a while to let it all sink in.
    I wish I had looked at it more. I went off and did something else then turned around and Val had deleted and locked the thread.

Beast looks awesome!! Hope that's the next 30th fig. Artwork is really well done, I'm excited over the storyline Hordak losing a limb probably isn't a big deal? Seems like he'd be able to regenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    This line keeps getting better! I was giddy when Shadow Weaver was announced, but this news is EVEN BETTER!!! If that's next year's sub exclusive I think we'll see the number of subs shoot back up!
    Sub sales might be at it's highest yet

It's funny, as

cutting off Hordak's arm
    seems like a very specific thing to do, but if it's the "wrong" one then it makes it hard to guess what it's for.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Right, let's get back on track -

I'm wondering if those "Sy-Klone" Gars will be the same color as Sy-Klone, or look more like his 200x repaint in red.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    SPOILERS REMOVED!

definitely not! Hordak is facing KG and Hordak raises his right arm while his left arm is cut off from the soulder.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    SPOILERS REMOVED!
    It could

introduce Hordak to the technical aspect which gives him the ability morph that is seen in the PoP series?

danvin:

Sorry, you are correct. I was thinking about how it should align with Hurricane Hordak and missed the exact details
    Last edited by TheFallen; February 26, 2012 at 12:24am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no problem about the Hordak arm discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Romer View Post
    Ok... I don't know what that "X-men's beast" actually looks like, but I have a feeling I could like his looks.
    he looks exactly like this. even the hair and pointed ears. plus he has a goatee!

beast.gif

let's just hope he isn't blue.

Quote Originally Posted by danvin View Post

he looks exactly like this. even the hair and pointed ears. plus he has a goatee!

let's just hope he isn't blue.

Thanks for the pic and the clarification, I have a party hat in my shelf with that same illustration, ha ha.

Looks like I'm getting me that figure!.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Yeah, he did have a very strong Hank McCoy feel to him...and I'll take it, blue or not. IF that's Terry's character then rock on cause he's indeed cool looking. However, it could be an ancient Qadian, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    Yeah, he did have a very strong Hank McCoy feel to him...and I'll take it, blue or not. IF that's Terry's character then rock on cause he's indeed cool looking. However, it could be an ancient Qadian, or both.
    What if his name is Roar-Or

And I don't mean his real name either

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Romer View Post
    Thanks for the pic and the clarification, I have a party hat in my shelf with that same illustration, ha ha.

Looks like I'm getting me that figure!.
    If it helps a bit more you could picture Beast mixed with Sasquatch from Alpha Force and you have a good idea of his looks.
    Last edited by vertigoink; February 26, 2012 at 12:35am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So...awesome thread.

Everything in the mini comic pages I did see looked awesome-and the other bits described by my pal Missile-Toe sound epically wicked! I can't wait for that one ( yes, I like SMAA too).

I love you guys-even the ones I don't always like.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Actually, is the arm thing for Hordak not a moot point?? When he is tossed into Despondos, his body was totally destroyed. Isnt his body now just rock and machine? I was sure that part was going to remain the same in MYP and Classics.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Good point about Hordak there, Hoffrod old' chum.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

it's also interesting that Veena has Teela's bracelets. i guess they will reuse BG Evil-Lyn arms. i was always curious why they tooled new ones for a repaint.