Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roton in MOTUC

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar

Roton in MOTUC

One of my favorite vehicles as a kid was the Roton. The monster eyes, black and red colors, and rotating blades, this thing was a monster machine! And we definitely need an Evil Warrior vehicle!

So, who wants to see the awesome Roton in Masters of the Universe Classics?

264716_753458261593_8109467_n.jpg

Oh please oh please oh please.

Exactly... It would be expensive.

BUT... You never know... We might see it.
    A Want List of Sorts: Filmation Tung Lasher, Roton, Skelcon, POP costume She-Ra / Starburst She-Ra, Lodar, and all the other POP, Filmation, & NA characters.

I want it. BAD!!!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Roton 3) Karg 4) Lodar 5) Mask of Power Demons 6) Road Ripper 7) Vintage Fright Zone 12) Dragon Walker

I'd be quite happy to get this one.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Warrior
    I'll take one!

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by racer x View Post
    I'll take one!
    SO WOULD I!!!! Seriously, we need this vehicle!

Definitely the first Villain vehicle I want. Sure, the snakehead Jet Sled is the first, but it doesnt count really.

I was holding out it could happen ever since the wind raider. Full on expected it to be next, if there were a next, actually.

With this figure+vehicle just who would we get with it? Maybe an Evil Lyn with a new costume? More 200x style? I dont particularly want that myself since the Battleground Evil Lyn does what I need from a 200x variant already. That would be a major selling point though right? All they'd have to do is make a new costume. Maybe new boots?

Anyway just spitballing. Yes I'd happily have the roton as the only other vehicle in this line. I was so certain it was comming after it being heavily depicted on the Windraider box.

I'd love to see this vehicle in MOTUC!

I know it seems unlikely at this point but given it features on the Wind Raider box and the recent MOTU DC comics, I do hold out hope.

Question is, should it come as a straight vintage toy update, or also have a roof as per the DC Comics interpretation?

The Roton, Attak Trak and the Collector are the vehicles I most want to see for MOTUC at this point.

And if a warrior has to come with the Roton, I'd rather an army builder such as 200x Slime Mutant/Bone Monster or a MVC Skeleton warrior. If push came to shove, I'd even accept a goblin warrior (in case we ever get General Tataran).
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

A removable roof to mimic the old model kit would be cool.

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    I would love a Roton. The Villain's are badly outnumbered when it comes to transportation.

I'd like to see a figure packed in as well, mini-comic Trap Jaw would be my preference.
    Take each day as it comes, but never take it for granted.

HA!
    I am all in, too. Honestly - I would buy everything as far as vehicles in motuc goes

I'm still not sure if I'd like to see the Roton or the Land Shark first for the Evil Warriors but if they go with the Roton, I'd also like it if they included the roof cover.

I'd prefer it if they only made the vehicle without a packed-in figure, like they did with the Wind Raider. After all, we already have the pilot for the Roton. If they had to throw in a figure, though, I'd be cool if they made a special variant like:

Filmation Skeletor with the regular human forearms & boots, and new headsculpt.
    Trap-Jaw in mini-comic colors
    Evil-Lyn in "Cloak & Dagger" 200X attire
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Heroic Warrior
    I'll take one, too!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I totally want a few Rotons.

I hope we do get one released before the line is up - moreso than Point Dread which I don't think will look accurate enough or in scale with the figures to sit on top of CG.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

I want ROTON so badly

its my fave evil warriors' vehicle just behind land shark

I'd buy only 1 'cos I have really no more room for motuc and both wind raider/battle ram are taking a lot of space
    but vehicles and playsets are cool! they're welcome and I'm happy if we'll see more of that
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Yes!! I would love to see the Roton made over any other vehicle at this point. The bad guys deserve transportation too!
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove

I would love one. Getting all of the "Foe Men" vehicles has become a big priority for me.
    Most Wanted: Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Ileena, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Lodar, King Tamusk, Hunga the Harpy, King Micah, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    "Did someone say Roton?"

"Yeah, I'll take some!"
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'd like one but the vehicles are just to expensive for me TBH.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Yeah Roton!! My favorite bad guy vehicle when I was a kid. Definitely want one of those!!

I'd love to see it! I'd definitely buy one. The evil guys need a vehicle after all. It's nice that we have the Wind Raider and Battle Ram, but we really need a bad guy vehicle to help level the playing field. And no, I don't count the snake version of the sky sled.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Heroic Warrior
    I would love one with NO figure and a non-window box with Artwork instead.

Heroic Warrior
    Heck yes! To be honest I would love most vehicles to get made, but Roton is definitely one of those classic staples from the vintage line and would be cheaper to make than some of the other options available. And I think, based on bcrduke's comment, we may just see it!