Thread: MattyCollector - Reshipment

MattyCollector - Reshipment

Hey all,

Question: I had a shipment come from MattyCollector and the status showed as being delivered. However - I never got it. So I talked to USPS and they are tracking it and still trying to find it. In all honesty it's been stolen by now, I'd imagine. I also contacted MattyCollector 2 weeks ago regarding the issue and they stated that they'd do a re-shipment. So far, nothing. I followed up with a phone call two days ago and they said they'd put it into "high priority". And still, nothing.

So my question (finally) is: How long does something like this take to resolve? Anyone else have this experience? And what can I do to kick it into high gear and get it resolved? Any advice is appreciated!

-Johnny C

They seem to be going at a snail's pace on Customer Service issues currently. I sent back two Evil-Lyn figures back in late November, and verified they were delivered to them on November 28th. However, no replacement order has been shipped yet. I just followed up with them today via email, so we'll see how that goes. I have done returns in the past and it usually doesn't take this long.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Always possible that where it was delivered, someone elses house most likely, wrote return to sender on it. has happened before. and then of course you have no idea whats going on with it.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

I'd say just call them daily! The squeaky wheel gets the attention.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    They seem to be going at a snail's pace on Customer Service issues currently. I sent back two Evil-Lyn figures back in late November, and verified they were delivered to them on November 28th. However, no replacement order has been shipped yet. I just followed up with them today via email, so we'll see how that goes. I have done returns in the past and it usually doesn't take this long.
    They won't do replacements on any current or upcoming Club Grayskull figures until the subscription orders have all gone out. With Club Grayskull, stock is very limited and they are rightly cautious given what happened with Fisto in 2012. I couldn't get my He-Man replaced also until the first triple shipment subs had gone out.

Once the Evil Lyn and Clawful triple ship orders have been shipped I'm sure they will sort your replacements
    New want List:

Collector's Choice: Hunga the Harpy, Catra Cat Form, Twiggets, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.
    Filmation Club Grayskull: Webstor, Kobra Khan, Count Marzo, Ram Man, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna and Frosta.

Their response to me today is that they would "reopen" my ticket and make replacement orders. Not sure why my ticket would be closed when I neither got a refund nor replacements. DR once again at its finest....sigh...

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

I ordered Fang Man a week before the Thunderkittens and he never turned up. I contacted Matty and they sent another one straight out.

Thanks guys.... I have been bombarding them daily with emails and calls. "blackiecats" you make an excellent point, but I want them to tell me that. So far they have only said over and over again that they are "actively working to resolve" the issue. I'm an answers guy and that is, unfortunately, too vague for me. We shall see! Thanks for the responses! :-D

-Johnny C