Thread: Finally making it!

Finally making it!

Hey everyone, I got some really great news the other day. I hate be a braggart, but if I can't share good news, what can I do?
    So after all these years, my writing career is starting to get somewhere. While I've had plenty of stories published, I actually got some sort of recognition for what I'm doing. A British publication, Spinetinglers, has a short story contest and my story, "Extermination" has won first place in the most recent contest.
    It is available to read completely free, so check it out! I will warn you, if you're faint of heart, don't like disgusting horror, or "bad words" then it isn't for you. But for those who can stand gore and language and violence and all that good stuff, enjoy!
    This has given me so much motivation to continue, and keep writing more and more. And, since we're here in the first place because of MoTU, I've got several stories inspired by our favorite franchise, which will hopefully find a home very soon!

http://www.spinetinglers.co.uk/extermination/

Heroic Warrior
    Congratulations dude! Just read and thought it was very well written. Obviously its very graphic and gruesome so it won't be for everyone. But horror fans should dig it! Know I did!

Southern-Fried Preacher Dave-Man's Avatar
    Just keep following that dream! That story's good, and I hope we see more like it from you!.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"Don't let worry kill you, let the Church help"

nice work!!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Thanks, guys. One thing I've always appreciated is that here on the org, people are supportive and awesome and love creative types. I'll be sure to post any of my published material as it happens! (I've got a few more out there, so I just need to get them all wrangled together).