Thread: Clamp champ - petition for an unpainted belly with abs.

Clamp champ - petition for an unpainted belly with abs.

Fisto is really cool, but I'm going to take some time and make a non-flat non-sliver stomach by mixing him with another figure. This is not too hard to do since we have some many Caucasian characters, but with clamp champ it will be very hard to find other parts to mix him with to make custom brown skinned figures. So please Mattel do not make his mid section flat and painted like Fisto, it will really limit our creativity to make some great customs.

If your with me on this state it below, maybe we can get it fixed before he gets too far into production:

Agreed. Abs is a must in this case.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Agreed. Sign me up.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

I don't think I'd mind if they did it like Fisto, but yeah, I think his abs showing would look best.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

You already know
    young pimpin is with you.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

If they do paint the abs I hope they at least paint the upper body like BA He-Man
    10-15-2011 1:30pm Eastern
    The MOTUC line and all its fans were taken for the ass

Let us never forget.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    If they do paint the abs I hope they at least paint the upper body like BA He-Man
    Nahhh they haven't even sculpted him yet~

In all seriousness I support this one hundred and ten bajillion percent- MOTUC NEEDS SOME STRONG ETHERICAN MAA MASTER OF CLAMPING ACTION DAMNIT!

I'm with you. Unpainted ab definition is the way to go on this one.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i've been against those stupid smooth abs since the beginning.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    If your with me on this state it below, maybe we can get it fixed before he gets too far into production:
    I absolutely want Clamp Champ with regular abs sans the silver paint. That way he could be displayed with any random accessories/armor. Like He-Man’s chest armor, just to suggest a completely random example.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Sure, why not? I'd be for it.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    This is a good point.
    What if you wanted CC to be shirtless?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Fisto is really cool, but I'm going to take some time and make a non-flat non-sliver stomach by mixing him with another figure. This is not too hard to do since we have some many Caucasian characters, but with clamp champ it will be very hard to find other parts to mix him with to make custom brown skinned figures. So please Mattel do not make his mid section flat and painted like Fisto, it will really limit our creativity to make some great customs.

How funny! I've been thinking about Clamp Champs armor since I received Fisto. I decided to create a poll and right after I start it, I find this thread!

My poll covers the all flesh torso but it also covers the idea of a modified weapon/clamp holder so we can avoid the large hole in the back of the armor.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I concur as well. Still not sure why they chose to give Fisto a 'full' front armor piece and those flat silver abs!
    And the created 'opening' at the bottom of the back armor piece looks fine to me, and would have looked better w/o the silver.
    – No comment.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutro View Post
    I concur as well. Still not sure why they chose to give Fisto a 'full' front armor piece and those flat silver abs!
    And the created 'opening' at the bottom of the back armor piece looks fine to me, and would have looked better w/o the silver.
    Yeah, I agree. The figure has one less display option with the silver abs. I know that normally he'll be displayed with his armor on but a diorama scene with him training without it could be pretty cool. Having the bare chest used on Clamp Champ would also allow him to be displayed with other armor for customizers.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I think a petition is going a bit far, but yes, I believe that clamp champ should have skin tone muscled torso.

I'm in: CC should be able to be displayed bare-chested and not look weird. (He-Bro, man!!!)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!