View Poll Results: How would you like Clamp Champs armor executed?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like to see the Clamp Champ armor modified with interchangeable plugs for the back of his armor.

52 55.91%
  • I don't mind the large hole and bracket on the existing Fisto armor.

29 31.18%
  • I'd like Clamp Champ to have a full flesh colored torso.

48 51.61%
  • I'd like Clamp Champ to have an all metallic colored torso.

11 11.83%
  • I don't mind the 50/50 painted torso Fisto had.

17 18.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Clamp Champ Armor!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar

Clamp Champ Armor!

Many of us are a little disappointed with how large the hole in Fisto's armor is due to the large 200X sword holder/bracket. In a recent Roast Gooble, Eric Treadaway mentioned in retrospect that they probably should have used a plug in type system. My impression was that it would be more along the lines of how He-Man's sword holder plugs onto his back straps.

We could get two interchangeable plugs, one that would specifically hold his clamp and a second one that could be designed to hold another possible accessory or a future recolored weapons pak Fisto armor for those that want the ability to hold his vintage sword on his armor. We could have avoided having a large gaping hole in the Clamp Champ armor.

1) Would you like the Fisto armor to be slightly modified with interchangeable plugs for Clamp Champ?

2) Would you prefer his torso be all metallic, all skin, or half and half like we've seen with Fisto?

Please remember to vote for both!
    Last edited by MasterCollector; February 28, 2012 at 03:32am.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I'd be fine with the Fisto armor simply reused as long as Clamp Champ comes with something that fits in the sheathe, perhaps his secondary claw tool from the Staction.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    What I really, really wish to see:
    I'd like to see the Clamp Champ armor modified with interchangeable plugs for the back of his armor.
    • the huge sword sheath is of no use to Clamp Champ!

&
    I'd like Clamp Champ to have a full flesh colored torso.
    • It'll be more consistent that way and it'll be easier to create a He-Bro!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Heroic Warrior
    I want a new Clamp Champ armor without any holes on the back.

Come on! He is so easy to make, they can give him a new sculpted armor without any backhole. Then give us a recolored Clamp Champ armor for Fisto!

I think CC will have the 200x backpack (without the tubes) that will cover up the hole in the back of his armor up.
    Last edited by 13977; March 1, 2012 at 04:36pm.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I'd be fine with the Fisto armor simply reused as long as Clamp Champ comes with something that fits in the sheathe, perhaps his secondary claw tool from the Staction.
    This.

If he has the sheath.... make it useful

A clamp that big, could easily have a need for a sheath that big... if it doesn't, get rid of it

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'd like CC to have the human flesh colored torso. Maybe a newer armor piece. Would be cool to have it so the large clamp can clip on.
    Extra clamp weapon & extra head with the head phone on it like the 200x. Can be the same head just like what they did with Fisto. Just adding the head phone to one ear.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I don't mind the gap and I'd like his torso flesh-colored.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

from the back Fisto's armour is definately prime execution, so certainly I'd like to see this "corrected". That being said, if fisto's whole body torso had been silver, it would have gone a long way towoard satisfying. But that being said, I'd prefer a 100 percent skin with corrected/improved armour.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    from the back Fisto's armour is definately prime execution, so certainly I'd like to see this "corrected". That being said, if fisto's whole body torso had been silver, it would have gone a long way towoard satisfying. But that being said, I'd prefer a 100 percent skin with corrected/improved armour.
    Definitely! Besides, I'd like the option of having Fisto store his vintage sword on his back. A retooled/modified Clamp Champ armor could easily be recolored for Fisto in a future weapons pack. Either way though, I'd prefer they release him with a full flesh colored torso.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Sorceress Supreme Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I'd appreciate a modification with interchangeable plugs for the back of his armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharella View Post
    I'd appreciate a modification with interchangeable plugs for the back of his armor.
    Hearing Eric Treadaway mention it as something they probably should have done makes me hopeful about it.

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    plugs y'all.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by flaming_knob View Post
    plugs y'all.
    Well, the way this poll is going, we may at the very least get a bare torso Clamp Champ.

Snappy Threader
    I don't care, I just want Clamp Champ.

I never liked the huge basket on Fisto's back, and to my knowledge CC wouldn't have a use for it, I think since the sword was for the 200X version, there should have been a clip for it as the secondary weapon, and the holder should have been for the small vintage sword. But Clamp Champ should have a flesh body, and new armor.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I don't mind the hole and flesh colored torso
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

If Clamp Champ has the metallic colored torso I'm going to use my extra Zodak figure to change it, provided the skin colors match.

I'd like to see the sword holster be plugged as Clamp Champ has no use for it like Fisto does and would like to see flesh coloured torso rather than metallic.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    I'd like to see the sword holster be plugged as Clamp Champ has no use for it like Fisto does and would like to see flesh coloured torso rather than metallic.
    Whatever it takes to close that hole in his armor should be done. Flesh colored is the way to go with this particular armor.

I still want updated armor for Clamp Champ with an interchangeable plug on back of the armor. One with a holster for his clamp and one without a holster. This way we can get a Fisto repaint of this improved armor in a future weapons pak for those like myself that don't have any use for his oversized MYP sword and would much rather have a smaller sword holster for his vintage sword.

Heroic Warrior
    Flesh colored torso. I don't care if a little bit of midriff shows through in some poses. Fisto should've been done the same way.

And it would be cool if CC got slightly different armor than Fisto's; like they did with Jitsu and Randor.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    I still want updated armor for Clamp Champ with an interchangeable plug on back of the armor. One with a holster for his clamp and one without a holster. This way we can get a Fisto repaint of this improved armor in a future weapons pak for those like myself that don't have any use for his oversized MYP sword and would much rather have a smaller sword holster for his vintage sword.
    I just love how the 200X sword got crammed down our throats, and a really horrible huge ass basket looking thing on the back, and no thought at all to where exactly Fisto was supposed to store his original Vintage sword. There should have been the small sheath, with a hang tab on the sword or something like a clip on piece to make the sheath bigger for a sword, I could care less about, instead we got a huge ass sword that has no purpose to me with a big hole in a perfectly good armor for it....I still hate looking at Fist's back, really takes away from what could have been a flawless figure.

Clamp Champ should not suffer the same fate....they gave Jitsu a new Armor since Randor's was made more personal to him....I think CC can get a unique but similar armor.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Well, it appears we may be getting the flesh colored torso we asked for!

Sadly, the newly sculpted armor doesn't look ideal for a Fisto Weapons Pak recolor.

Oh well, for the most part I am very pleased with Classics Clamp Champ. The only things that could ruin it for me is more painted black plastic OR forearm swapping to make Clamp Champ "pop" more.

Heroic Warrior
    Don't mind the bracket, hope he's got full flesh-colored torso!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE