Thread: NA - Battle Bird - What is it worth these days

NA - Battle Bird - What is it worth these days

Hi fellow orgers,
    I am just trying to get some feedback on what people think the NA battle Bird would go for these days.
    Before you flood me with messages, I don't have one myself, yet, but I am keen to know what sort of
    price range this bad boy would get up to nowadays. (Last one I read about sold in 2009 for $250 MISB)
    Thanks for you time, not sure if I should have posted this elsewhere, but any feedback would be very helpful.
    Deviusrme

One sold on eBay (item #260965236784) on Feb 27th. It was from the UK. It went for $293.06 USD (GBP 185.00) and $23.75 (GBP 14.99) shipping and handling. That's roughly $317 USD total.

There wasn't much of a description and only one picture, but you could see that one end of the box wasn't sealed. I hope that helps.

I wasn't aware this vehicle was that expensive! I've been thinking about snagging a loose one of these for my collection - but I didn't know what I getting myself into!

$225-350 , NA vehicles are quite rare and that, Nordor and Starship Eternia are probably the hardest to find

The better the box the higher the price, I would say if its just loose and complete it would go on the lower end of $225-250 but if its still sealed or at least complete with instructions/box you could easily see $300-400

NA stuff is hard to judge, eBay is so warped in its pricing. I bought several Thunder Punch He-Man carded figures there last year for $25 ea and several Spin Fist Hydron carded for $30 but some of the more common carded figures have went for $40-60??!?!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    One sold on eBay (item #260965236784) on Feb 27th. It was from the UK. It went for $293.06 USD (GBP 185.00) and $23.75 (GBP 14.99) shipping and handling. That's roughly $317 USD total.

There wasn't much of a description and only one picture, but you could see that one end of the box wasn't sealed. I hope that helps.

I wasn't aware this vehicle was that expensive! I've been thinking about snagging a loose one of these for my collection - but I didn't know what I getting myself into!

Hi Ksensor,
    I didn't want to say anything straight away as I didn't want to jinx myself, I actually bought the one you speak of. It was difficult to get a straight answer from the seller as to what was included, but I couldn't pass it up as it was the only one I had seen for sale in the 12 years I have been collecting. After many emails back and forth I convinced him to change the sale to a buy it now. I think the last one I found an auction for sold in 2009 for 250, so I wasn't too worried about paying the extra 50. I got it today and low and behold it is all there, stickers on their original card, instruction sheets, and all the internal packaging is present. I was pretty excited to get this, in my opinion I think this would have to be rarer/ harder to get than Eternia. Box is in about a 7 1/2 - 8 condition, few scratches and removed price tags, but still very happy to finally have one for my collection. Toy is in mint condition and sticker sheet has only a few small creases on the ends.

So happy you were able to score one. I remember you telling me you were looking for a Battle Bird and I had never heard of it!
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

Hi guy , i remember buying this item factory sealed for $50US in near perfect crease free condition in 2009.... Why is this item so hard to find????
    I have the power

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhattttttttttttttt!???? i've skipped so many of these not that long ago (store finds!!) i'm in shock and awe

I had the battle bird as a kid. What a neat vehicle! I really hate that I sold my NA stuff at some point in the past, as I had a decent collection.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I just picked one up in a rather large lot of MOTU, POP, and NA stuff. Had no idea how rare or hard to find this item is.
    Last edited by thorns02; April 19, 2012 at 10:39pm.

By The Power Of The Good Bigdaddy51200's Avatar
    I just listed my MISB Battlebird on ebay .http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230862597515

I have seen 2 sell in the past 6 months both MISB on eBay. One in Germany for $70Euros and one in the USA for around $60. I have also seen quite a few loose ones sell for very low prices over the past year or so.

A MIB one just sold on ebay for a little over $300US. Must be harder to find than originally thought.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-adventur...item3a7a6b6f10

Court Magician
    Nordor reminds me of the TMNT Technodrome