Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Post: New Images Of Carded MOTUC Figures (Thunderpunch He-Man & Stinkor)

Facebook Post: New Images Of Carded MOTUC Figures (Thunderpunch He-Man & Stinkor)

Hey MOTUC fans!

Just got packaged shots of Stinkor and Thunder Punch He-Man in. Enjoy! And don't forget the BTTF Hoverboard goes on presale tomorrow March 1st only on Mattycollector.com!

MattY

Thunderpunch from the front. Check out mini comic # 1 in the back just like in the vintage days. Pretty cool huh?

Thunderpunch He-Man's bio is one we waited a long time to get to. We knew this one was a reason we say "keep reading the bios!". ;-)

Final loose shot of Thunderpunch He-Man. The colors of the sword and punch effect were altered to be as close to the vintage color as possible.(although I don't think it is as "white" as it looks in this photo due to the lighting). He will go on sale in April on Mattycollector.com!

Stinkor packed out. note the vintage burst on the front! He comes with interchangable parts for 200X armor and vintage armor!

Stinkor's back and bio. He will be available in May on Mattycollector.com

Hordak! Put me in MOTUC! Barbecue17's Avatar
    I like Stinkor's little message that says, "Product has real smell... It's fun!"

Definitely waiting for both of these! Exciting stuff!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Stinkor will be so awesome!

HD figures on youtube
    Man, that looks so good seeing that mini comic in the bubble again!

Both look awesome. Stinkor's bio is just what I was hoping for.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

I'm super excited to get Stinkor!

Thunder Punch He-Man looks great with the red and vac metal. The fist looks menacing as well.

Heroic Podcaster
    Is that a repainted MerMan head or a diffreent 200X sculpt? I can't seem to tell...
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Is that a repainted MerMan head or a diffreent 200X sculpt? I can't seem to tell...
    It comes with both!
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Both of them look great.

I'm really looking forward to TP He-Man. I wasn't at first, but now I am, and I'm not sure why.

Stinkor looks stunningly great. I've never had one before and the MYP cartoon shot him up there into my favorites. I love the character so much now. I can't wait to get Stinkor. At this moment it's between him and Kobra Khan for my favorite figures of the year so far.

Shadow Weaver being a solid third.

Stinkor was in my top ten wants for the line, and I'm pleased to be able to check him off the list.

About his bio, I'm happy that they left out the part about him being affected by his own stench. I always thought that was stupid.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Here is his bio, all written out.

Stinkor - Evil Master of Odors

Originally a Pelezeean thief named Odiphus, Stinkor was banished from his village after helping a great warlord named Prahvus destroy their defensive weapons. Wandering throughout Eternia, curiosity led him to Tri-Klop's lab deep within Snake Mountain. There, he caused an accident that infused his body with a horrid stench so powerful it drives away even Skeletor's Evil Warriors. After demonstrating how his stench power could be used as a weapon of warfare, Odiphus was recruited back to Snake Mountain and armed with a Power Vest Gas Mask created by Tri-Klops to funnel his stench directly at foes. Armed for combat and calling himself "Stinkor". Odiphus has the ability to stink and destroy with his odor of evil.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

amazing . . . I cant wait for these guys. The mini comic behind TP He Man make me feel all kinds of nostalgic
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I'm really excited about the Stinkor sculpt & 200x head, but I DESPERATELY wish he didn't come with the scent.

I really do NOT want my MOTUC display smelling like a freaking hippie commune...

TP He-Man looks to be th definition of perfection!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

This is not right, 2 pic updates and a bio. But nothing went horribly wrong today with MOTUC to spark it
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Stinkor...perfection. I just hope the QC doesn't mess it up.

TP He-Man...looks good. I won't mind adding him to my collection. Just hope he comes with 3-ply action...

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    But nothing went horribly wrong today with MOTUC to spark it
    That we know of...yet.
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; February 29, 2012 at 03:40pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Shoryuken He-Man!

Last edited by MegaGearMax; February 29, 2012 at 03:49pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

This is not right, 2 pic updates and a bio. But nothing went horribly wrong today with MOTUC to spark it
    It is quiet....too quiet.... http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=crickets

...and I love it...
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Heroic Warrior
    Hey Scott I see the world class research did a crack job again..

TP He-Man has the red eyes...you may want to fix that soon.

That Thunder Punch He-man looks GREAT! My Personal favorite He-man variant and it looks perfect! + A mini comic and the energy fist clip on! Love it!
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Did anyone notice the red around Thunder Punch He-Man's Eyes? It almast like how the First release of He-man looked around his eyes.
    I really hope they can fix this.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Did anyone notice the red around Thunder Punch He-Man's Eyes? It almast like how the First release of He-man looked around his eyes.
    I really hope they can fix this.
    Already pointed it out on here and on Matty Collectors Facebook page.

Heroic Warrior Science Friction's Avatar
    Awesome, Thunderpunch He-Man, my favorite variant, and Stinkor, who is just so fun it's cool. Another great update, I can't wait for these guys to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    I
    I really do NOT want my MOTUC display smelling like a freaking hippie commune...
    LOL this really made me laugh

ssshh dont tell anyone, sometimes good news is just good news
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Fun!! we are gonna have Fun fun Fun smelling stinkor. i cant wait to smell him.. so much fun!

btw, does anyone know if this mini comic in TPH is the exact same we got at SDCC last yr?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Fun!! we are gonna have Fun fun Fun smelling stinkor. i cant wait to smell him.. so much fun!
    Remember Hook-up master Carlo...IT'S FUN!
    Last edited by markatisu; February 29, 2012 at 03:55pm. Reason: content removed