Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Post: New Images Of Carded MOTUC Figures (Thunderpunch He-Man & Stinkor)

they both have red belts lol

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Sweet! TP He-Man was my favorite as a kid. I'm enjoying the figures with extra 200x parts. I hope we keep getting them.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    I'm really excited about the Stinkor sculpt & 200x head, but I DESPERATELY wish he didn't come with the scent.
    I really do NOT want my MOTUC display smelling like a freaking hippie commune...
    As someone who had to leave the vintage figure packed up for years until the smell faded (dang allergies!), I feel you here. But Mossy's scent was half gone when I opened him, and now it's barely detectable even up close, so I don't think it's a long term problem. Given Mattel's recent QC track record, it's not surprising that the smell isn't really done all that well, but in this case, I won't complain.

And let's be fair, all hippies did not smell. Just those who forgot to bring soap to the commune...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Oh oh....

Why does Stinkor look like there is a painted white line above his waist joint? I truly hope it isn't painted like that, that would be terrible.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    They look absolutely amazing!

Cant wait for Thunder Punch He-Man. Best. Variant. Ever! Looks even better with a mini comic behind him!!!

And I hope Stinkor smells like 10 unbathed, filthy rotten hippies! Why? BECAUSE SCENT = FUN!!!!!!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadVermin View Post
    Oh oh....

Why does Stinkor look like there is a painted white line above his waist joint? I truly hope it isn't painted like that, that would be terrible.
    I think that is the rubberband holding him in the plastic
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Not complaining, but did anyone else notice that on the cardback, Stinkor is wearing his tanks and mask when he is listed as one of the other figures for sale? Haven't they generally matched those cardback poses to the poses of the vintage cardback cross sell art?
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Stinkor looks great and I can't wait to add him and his smell to my collection. I really hope we get an Odiphus figure sooner than later. Not a variant fan so TP He-Man not so exciting for me, although he does look good.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I just hope no one thinks it's me that smells like ass wrapped in armpits when they go into my office.
    More like poop & rotten cabbage cooked in a decomposing raccoon carcas covered w ricotta cheese...

Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    Got to agree with you on that one.

I'm going bathe mine in citrus fruits to try and kill the smell as it's the best thing to combat patchouli oil.
    Thanks for the tip..I'll remember that!
    Last edited by Larry Waters; February 29, 2012 at 05:17pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    Actually, I'd say he was RIGHT, DOWN, DOWN-RIGHT, FIERCE!

(street fighter joke)
    SOMEONE GOT THE JOKE YAY! I was talking about the easy inputs they've added now a days but that was awesome!

Both look amazing from the packaged shots to the bios to the look of the final figures!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Wahhhhhh! just saw packaged pics of Stinkor...he looks great but why did they put that awful Yellow burst on the front of thecard, and not the side like Leeches etc! Ive worked so hard to have all 1st eds for my MOC collection to avoid those yucky Yellow things! now they shove it on another 1st release!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Is Stinkor's bio the first official MOTUC mention of Prahvus? I can't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoward View Post
    I'm not seeing this at all. What I do see are shadows from the packaging.

You could be right and it might be shadows from the package, but if it's red eye again it's been brought to Scotts attention here, on Matty facebook and in the ask matty forum so that he can have the factory correct it before he ships.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    I don't have a sense of smell.
    Mutant freak! Where are the Sentinels when you need them?

Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; February 29, 2012 at 05:49pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Just realized He-Man's belt is the wrong color STILL even though it was pointed out long ago.

These look super-cool! I think Thunder Punch He-man is going to be a favorite of mine, and Stinkor turned out great.

Both look great!

I loved the classic Stinkor as a child. Stinkor was the one classic figure that I had more than 1 of. When the smell faded on my first Stinkor, I demanded my parents replace it. My Mom went out and bought me 3 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to TP He-Man. I wasn't at first, but now I am, and I'm not sure why.
    Cause he's coming the mini comic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    This is not right, 2 pic updates and a bio. But nothing went horribly wrong today with MOTUC to spark it
    This may be the calm before the storm...
    Just kidding!!!
    Last edited by Nemisythe; February 29, 2012 at 07:09pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    Just realized He-Man's belt is the wrong color STILL even though it was pointed out long ago.
    Does that actually surprise you?
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

i like it better red

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I sincerely hope I'm wrong honestly- it would really suck if they are indeed the red issue again and I'm not the only person to bring it up. Either way it's an AMAZING figure and I'd probably just put an extra He-Man head on it in the event it's too late to fix.
    Well Hopefully Pixel Dan is reading this and will definitely check his preview piece when he gets it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadVermin View Post
    Oh oh....

That's the clear tie these use to keep the figure secured in the packaging....

Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    Is Stinkor's bio the first official MOTUC mention of Prahvus? I can't recall.
    Well no matter what he's mentioned so that means he's possibly fair game to show up soon! (I know they own all the rights but when they mention a character, it's usually a sure thing they're on the production line sooner than others!)
    Last edited by Nemisythe; February 29, 2012 at 07:25pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    As someone who had to leave the vintage figure packed up for years until the smell faded (dang allergies!), I feel you here. But Mossy's scent was half gone when I opened him, and now it's barely detectable even up close, so I don't think it's a long term problem. Given Mattel's recent QC track record, it's not surprising that the smell isn't really done all that well, but in this case, I won't complain.
    Have to ask, were you allergic to vintage Grizzlor as well? I definitely was, but Stinkor and Moss Man never bothered me. It's curious.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

WoW! seeing that mini comic behind TP He-Man is awesome! BRING ON MORE MINI COMICS!

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    My main man Stinkor looks AWESOME! I can't wait! LOVE Stinkor!!!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778