Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Post: New Images Of Carded MOTUC Figures (Thunderpunch He-Man & Stinkor)

I can't wait for these guys! They look amazing!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to TP He-Man. I wasn't at first, but now I am, and I'm not sure why.
    I feel the same way. Maybe it's because he couldn't stand straight in the vintage line (because if the severe action twist)? Now he can be posed normally.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    This is not right, 2 pic updates and a bio. But nothing went horribly wrong today with MOTUC to spark it
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    That we know of...yet.
    That's exactly what I thought when I read Mark's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Also keep in mind its a Matty photo, historically those have been the worst for whatever reason. It was the same way with the shots Mattel provided to Toyfare magazine. Fwoosh and other reviews would get the same figure and it would look like night and day
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan182 View Post
    I just noticed TP He-man's red belt. Why was it changed from orange like the vintage figure had? Was this already discussed and I missed it?.
    The Matty photos are always inconsistent. Look at She-Ra the Matty photos show her to be in a white dress with really nice gold paint. In reality, the white is grey and the gold is bronze.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    Just realized He-Man's belt is the wrong color STILL even though it was pointed out long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    Does that actually surprise you?
    Darn it! Someone beat me to it again!! LOL

Anyway, I think these look great. I'm excited for both of them.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I could not be more jealous of that necklace.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    They really do look amazing - TP He-Man in particular. The comic behind him is really nice to see after all these years, lol!

So Excited for these 2!! Stinkor is probably my favorite male Evil Warrior. And TP He-Man may replace BA as my "default" He-Man
    But we mustn't dwell. No, not today. We Can't! Not on Rex Manning Day!

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    All seems OK with these 2 guys, but...

WHERE IS ODIPHUS!!!!!!??????
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Ya that's right!...where's that little Pelezeean thief named Odiphus?
    ...should have been packaged with me thinks.
    Have No Fear, Smith Is Here!

TP He-Man = Snore. Straight on eBay for that one!

Stinkor = All kinds of cool! I'm so glad they made him smell again. I don't understand why people don't like Patchouli oil, it's a really nice, earthy smell. It doesn't smell anything like rotten food! Rotten food smells like rotten food! Patchouli smells like the woods after a thunderstorm, just heavenly! Do you people not like Sandalwood either?

Moss Man smells like Toilet Duck, however! I've got car fresheners that smell more like undergrowth than Moss Man!

They look fantastic! Can't wait!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I agree, Ive always loved Patchouli, In the early to mid 90's I wore it instead of aftershave/cologne , Its an incredibly valuable Essential oil -

Often associated with the hippies and the 1960s, the fragrance of Patchouli Essential Oil is rich, earthy and grounding. In perfumery and fragrancing applications, patchouli is a base note that acts as a fixative and grounds a blend. Its aroma is suitable for unisex and men's blends. It can act as an aphrodisiac. In skin and hair care, Patchouli Oil is a wonderful staple to keep on hand. It is helpful for most all skin types ranging from dry, cracked skin all the way to helping to regulate oily skin and acne. Those with eczema, psoriasis and dandruff have said that patchouli is especially helpful for them. Emotionally, Patchouli Essential Oil is calming and grounding. Spiritually, it has been used alone or in blends during prayer and meditation.
    Madonnas Classic 'Like A Prayer' album,Cassette and CD was actually fragranced with Patchouli, it was added to the Paper of the inserts in the printing stage.

Cant wait to smell Stinkor!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Count me in that minority, the orang of the vintage seems off since the rest of him is red, and it's funny I played with mine all the time, and didn't remember the belt was orange.

I have a friend who no matter what he does smells like pits, and God forbid the days he didn't put on Deodorant, or when I would stay over his house, or him at mine first thing in the morning, good thing he slept on the floor, or at his house they had a guest room. I love the guy to death, he's been my best friend since 8th grade in '88 but holy crap....I never had Stinkor, but I'll bet he's not far from that. Thankfully I have a ZW case waiting for him, to enclose him....but I'll bet I never want to ever open that case again, would be like putting mad pairs of sweaty socks in a Mason Jar and keeping the lid on it for 6 months then finally popping that bad boy open and putting it in your friends all day long sun baked car under the seat as a gift for him when School let out for the day.... ..... Just saying, not that I would have ever done that in my youth to anyone.....
    Waitaminute...you're going to put your best friend in a ZW case?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

These two look awesome. 2012 is turning out to be such a great year for all of us!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    These two look awesome. 2012 is turning out to be such a great year for all of us!
    If they assembled the figures correctly, yes

I definitely hope we get an Odiphus figure sooner than later. Shoot, toss him in an exclusive set of "Before They Were Stars" figures with Trydor the Swordsman, Karak Nul, and maybe a melty Keldor head. (How about Grizzlor with flowers braided into his fur?)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

REALLY into that Thunderpunch He-man! Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Waitaminute...you're going to put your best friend in a ZW case?
    If it helped alleviate him from smelling like Stinkor....then yes, I would
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I think that matte gray "thing" looks weird in TP He-Man's shield!
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I'm really happy how Stinkor turned out
    He'll be displayed in 200X look all the way. The stuff TG said, about the head not being a 200X inspired, is just making excuses.

TP He-Man is a nicely done variant. But I'm not interested in it at all.
    Definately a figure I'm going to sell once he arrives...

And although TP pose looks better than the usual stuff we get to see, the pictures still look like they were taken by a dabbler. MatteI really should hire someone who knows how to take photos...
    Last edited by Dragonblaster; March 1, 2012 at 10:35am.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Warrior
    My only wish is that Thunder Punch He-Man had an enlarged left hand as well. He kinda looks like Fisto Jr there.

Thunder Punch He-Man is one variant I really hoped We see in Classics line. ANd I will get this one for sure. Maybe We get someday Snake Armor He-Man. I really expect this figure gonna be good one. Maybe next variant after Snake Man-at-Arms is Dragon Blaster Skeletor with last issue of this mini comic series. Anyway I do like Stinkor bios. I do remember my childhood Stinkor. He's smell was bad but I did not much focused on it's smell. Any guesses that We not get another half power sword with this He-Man variant since he already has 3 extra stuff?

It looks like TP He-Man is a lighter skin tone, closer to King Grayskull 2.0 or Fisto. If so, he'll look a little strange next to regular and BA He-Man.

Another reason I was hoping for the same darker skin tone is so I could slap those TP He-Man boots and arms onto a reissue He-Man body so that I could have an orange belt instead of the red. I know I could just swap the loin cloth, but the loin cloth is always slightly stretched when doing this. A boot/arm swap would be much easier than a loin cloth swap.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Too bad TP He-Man is not coming with the Orange Belt Deco ! I was pointing this off months earlier, but nobody seemed to be interested on it then !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I feel the same way. Maybe it's because he couldn't stand straight in the vintage line (because if the severe action twist)? Now he can be posed normally.
    The more I think about it, I think it's just the new colors, and thus the options he offers.

Between the PD He-Man, regular, TRU, Battle Armor, and now this guy, you can mix and match quite a bit to create a very unique version of He-Man. We've also got the lighter gray harness that the Goddess comes with, and Adam's extra head.

Besides that, TP He-Man comes with a new harness, and a closed fist. So he still has new tooling on the actual figure and not just useless accessories.

Lastly, the energy effect totally makes the figures worth it.

Like I said, maybe it's the reasons I listed above, but either way, I really want this guy now.

I can't wait.

They look great! I like the red belt better than the orange one, it just looks better.

Oh and don't worry about the "red eyes" it appears as of he got too close to Stinkor while being shipped. He must not have seen the 200X toon!
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

I am so loving these figures. There both ones I have fond memories of playing with long after MOTU was off the shelf. A friend had them and we played with them a lot. I can still remember getting interrogated by the woman at the nearby convenience store when I bought the ring caps for him. And I can recall my friend shoving Stinkor in my face to get me to smell him. That being said I have one issue and no it isn't the belt. It's TP He-Man's sword. Shouldn't it be more yellow than it is in the pics? When I saw the proto at Power-Con it was perfect. Now though..... not so much.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!