Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Facebook Post: New Images Of Carded MOTUC Figures (Thunderpunch He-Man & Stinkor)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
    TP He-Man = Snore. Straight on eBay for that one!

Stinkor = All kinds of cool! I'm so glad they made him smell again. I don't understand why people don't like Patchouli oil, it's a really nice, earthy smell. It doesn't smell anything like rotten food! Rotten food smells like rotten food! Patchouli smells like the woods after a thunderstorm, just heavenly! Do you people not like Sandalwood either?

Moss Man smells like Toilet Duck, however! I've got car fresheners that smell more like undergrowth than Moss Man!
    Some people have really bad aroma allergies (myself included) to perfume which made me have to pass on Stinkor and Moss Man in vintage and now in classics- I know there was a vocal group of about 20 or so of us but that's not enough to warrant said unscented variation.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigoink View Post
    Some people have really bad aroma allergies (myself included) to perfume which made me have to pass on Stinkor and Moss Man in vintage and now in classics- I know there was a vocal group of about 20 or so of us but that's not enough to warrant said unscented variation.
    is there a way to "de-stink" the figures for you guys??
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I'm not even being funny here.... but maybe tomato juice?
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Heroic Warrior
    Sadly there is no way to leech out the smell because it's mixed in with the plastic- I laughed out loud Jon at that

can't wait to get these figs.

but just gotta say...that's (TPs) the worst bio yet. complete sillyness.

His bio explains a lot storyline wise.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    His bio explains a lot storyline wise.
    If I can sort of play interpreter for Eldest, maybe he meant the idea that they tried to cram in A LOT of information into a singular bio and although it gave a lot of information it sort of came off as jumbled.

Yes! STINKOR!! possibly my favorite vintage figure. i'm so glad they're giving him the scent...that's going to bring back a lot of memories taking that skunk-man with me everywhere. but i'm also in the boat that finds patchouli to be a pleasant, if herby smell. i always thought: he doesn't really stink...he actually smells kinda good!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Stinkor's cool and I love that they made him smell cuz he wouldn't be him without it since he's basically one powerfully awesome fart joke, but man, that Thunder Punch He-Man is kinda rockin' my world! I've never been a huge fan of the design and was pretty neutral when he was revealed, but every time I see him I like him better--plus I'm always a sucker for a He-Variant, but now that I've seen this packaged pic I want him RIGHT NOW!!! And I think the belt looks incREDible and really helps the whole look flow.

And the best part is he's in my birthday month! It's been great getting any MOTU toys the last couple years, but actually getting a He-Man figure will REALLY take me back! This is gonna be AWESOME!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    The TP He-Man bio is exactly what Dean Stefan was saying season 3 of the MYP series was going to be like!!! We talked at the Roast Gooble Dinner Dinner and this storyline sounded really cool and interesting! Especially the fact that the Horde were in the mix!!!! I would have LOVED to see that season made Oh well....

Heroic Warrior
    My Moss Man doesn't even smell at all anymore. Putting your nose right up to him and you get a VERY faint pine smell, but it dissipates pretty quickly. My room isn't even all that ventilated. I'd say just stick him in your window sill for a bit and it'll wear off pretty quick.