Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by MrBlitzer.
Thanks to that fan for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. bamf1980: How about a preorder system for playsets and vehicles like you're doing with the BTTF Hoverboard?
2. MrBlitzer: In 200x, Tuvar and Baddhra merged together to form Two Bad. Are those characters on the table for release in MOTUC?
3. WDWFreak53: Was part of the reason for the removal of certain accessories (Draego-Man's weapons, Horde Prime's staff, Spector's whip, etc.) due to subscription prices remaining at the 2008 prices because the subs went on sale prior to the price increase? Meaning, if the sub prices had been increased, would we be seeing these accessories?
4. slackrguy: Why does MOTUC shipped via USPS start out by going from California to Nevada, then back to California, and then back to Nevada?
5. DamnSmooth: My question is would Matty ever consider doing flat monthly payment instead of a per-item basis. For example: $510 (total fixed cost of the 2012 MOTUC subscription) / 12 (months in the year) = 42.5 equal monthly payments, regardless of figures shipped, + the shipping. It would make it so customers had a fixed amount each month for their budgets, leaving shipping costs as the only variable.
So ask those questions!