Thread: Hey Pixel Dan

Hey Pixel Dan

Is there a Kobra Khan review coming soon. Your videos got into collecting these. I got 24 in the last 2 months

Heroic Warrior
    I heard TG is going to do Kobra Kahns' review this time around. With extra emphasis on how he named the little lizard after Dan.

LOL!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I concur! Pixel Dan is quite the MOTU Push-Or with his MOTUC reviews as well as Power & Honor vids.

His vids hype me up for what's coming very soon, but there's nothing like seeing these amazing figures in person. The sculpts, paintjobs, everything is just plain mindblowing. Aint no other figures come close imo.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Pixel Dan's reviews are what convinced me to get some figures I thought about passing over. Looking forward to Kobra Khan review.

hey PD, wen you review Thunder Punch He-Man can you compare his skin color to a regular He-Man?, I wanna see if I can kit-bash a Filmation He-man.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    BcrDuke for president!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

I know we all look forward to dazzlin' Dan's reviews, but if experience has taught us anything, it's that he'll post them just as soon as he possibly can.
    Dan is a tireless servant to his fans.. Often forgoing food, water, and other essentials just to bring you the newest reviews as soon as possible.

So you can rest assured that if you haven't seen a review for a figure yet, it's because Dan doesn't have it yet.
    Bill :: guitargod694